i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Based on 6,912 reviews
Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

4th Floor, Wilson House, Lorne Park Road, Bournemouth

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Hi! My dear i-to-i TEFL members. I am so glad from i-to-i TEFL because I have been learning more about my profesioncy and I hope that it will help me to improve my knowledge and experience...I am extremely happy,thank you very much!!!
I am an i-to-i student. And I needed some form help from i-to-i in connection with finishing my 420 Hr Diploma course. When I reached out to i-to-i, Leah Burke came through for me with excellent service. Thank you i-to-i.
Hi Nelson, Thank you for the 5 star review! Good luck in your TEFL future. Best wishes, Victoria Customer Support Team
I love all the lessons from i-to-i. It's very helpful and it explains all about the teaching experience. This is a perfect start for me to become an English teacher.
I have been very happy with their immediate response. Emily John has been a great help on customer support
The customer service was amazing! Nina is very involved and care about you as a person
I enjoyed the 'Level 3 to level 5 upgrade course' very much! The course is well-structured, very informative and I've learnt a lot. Also the team is very quick in responding. Their feedback on my assignments has been very helpful. I look forward to putting everything I've learnt into practice!
I have enjoyed this course very much and found the tutors very helpful!
Thank you for the review! We are so glad you are happy with our service, Please let us know if we can do anything else for you. Best wishes, Leah Customer Support Team
This course was professionally designed and is effective in teaching aspiring TEFL tutors and teachers. I highly recommend it.
Nikki was very helpful. She answered all my questions in a timely manner. Thank you for all the help
Thanks for all the communication that I have received to date. I have attended my first live class yesterday: Online & One to One and looking forward to the next one: External Resources being presented tomorrow and the email details of the Customer Support and In-House Academic Teams. Well done to the I-to-I TEFL team.
My experience with them started ok and ending badly,they keep passing my final work to everyone and i keep having to redo same thing. its really annoyng feels like they just dont want me to finish and get my qualification, i regret the day i signed up
Hi Zinhle, Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! Please accept my sincere apologies you have been left feeling this way. I have spoken with you over the phone now, so hopefully, we will be able to resolve the issue in no time! Kind regards Justina
The 120 hour course makes you feel like you're learning everything you need to know, while also feeling like you're not being overloaded with information.
Lovely voice !! Extremely helpful and very understanding. Caring and sympathetic Thank you so much
Always amazing and quick help from the TEFL Team!
I highly recommend 1-to-1 TEFL. I have completed several of their modules and found the course material to be relevant and the assignments beneficial in furthering ones knowledge and understanding. The academic and administrative back-up and support is 100%. I look forward to a career teaching English On-Line as a foreign language.
Thank you for the 5 star review! Please let us know if we can help you all further! Best wishes, Leah Customer Support Team
Customer consultant Gemma James is kind and friendly, very quick to reply emails. Communication made it easy just through ONE phone call. I’m glad that, I’ve chosen the right site to pursue my course. Now, I can continue my course without any hassle. Thank you i- to- i TEFL.
Brilliant course and support - and I’d like to make a special shout out to Leah & the Customer Support team for their friendly, responsive and professional service - the icing on the cake!
The consultant, Nikki, was very helpful and communication has been phenomenal ✨
Just an awrsome course great tutors
Fantastic course- each module is a growing point for me personally. The lessons are easy to follow and feedback is given each step of the way. I would gladly recommend this course to anyone.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.73 based on 6,912 reviews