i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Jessica was a dream intro to the i-to-i galaxy! She is totally informative, she helped me to understand which program best suits my goals, and she provided superb customer service. I-to-i is lucky to have her!
Sam was a great help on choosing the course. Really polite, friendly and positive. Can't wait to start now!
Hi Lucy,

Thank you for your review and I hope you enjoy the course,

Customer Support Team
The professional approach coupled with genuine concern in fulfilling the customers needs make this the best company to obtain your first steps on the path of teaching.
Thanks for the review!

Good luck with your TEFL career

Customer Support Team
Danny's friendliness and regular checking in got me to book the course. The promise of assistance during and after the course is also very encouraging.
I spoke to Gemma and she was amazing,she answered all off my questions and was really friendly!
I was struggling with my assignment. I was revered to the academic help team. I then received help from a very helpful man named Sahm. I was struggling with the pdf that was given to me. Sahm went through a lot of trouble to help me to rather work on Google Docs. Even then it was a struggle because it wasn't responding the way we thought it might. He kept on calling me with new ideas on how we can make it work. After a lot of efforts I finally got to work on Google Docs. I would recommend checking the pdf that is send, as it was a struggle working on the pdf. But I am very happy with the assistance and perseverance that I received from Sahm, thanks to him I now have a correct assignment that I can submit.
I got charged a ridiculous amount because they called from the UK and Im from USA. Make sure you correspond through emails.
Hi Alexi,
We're really sorry about these charges and have local numbers to call so this doesn't happen.

I would be grateful if you can please provide further details to us so I can look into the matter further.

Customer Support Team
Victoria Sharratt is an amazing customer service , she is very supportive person I ever met , I'm an Egyptian , and because I'm not a native English , I made some errors and and like she can read my mind she fixed all mistake by more flexibility.
Best regards from pharaohs lands . Thanks a lot Victoria
Victoria was so helpful when I needed to find old certificates from i-i. She really made my morning.

Thank you so much.
i-toi is an amazing course, it is extremely helpful with great content to help you along the way. You get your results quickly and everyone is so friendly and wonderful. I would highly recommend this course.
Hi Claire,
Thank you for your 5-star review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course!
Good luck with your teaching career!
Best wishes, Jess customer support team
Thank you Daniel Taylor for the amazing customer service. I'm excited to start my journey with you TEFL
The level 5 diploma programme was more than worthwhile. The online interface was easy to follow, and the material was clear and methodically presented. I was particularly grateful of the timely feedback for the assignments (each time it was a learning experience for me). The resources, tips and lessons plans will be helping me throughout my entire TEFL journey.
Hi Melissa,
Thank you for your feedback, it's great to hear you enjoyed the course!
Good luck with your teaching career!
Best wishes, Jess Customer Support Team
i - to - i is the best and I would use them again. I strongly recommend anyone wanting to study online to teach English as a foreign language to use this company.
Great way for future development for a career in teaching!
Despite having taught for over 26 years, from pre-school to grade 6, I still thoroughly enjoyed this course....and still learnt a lot! One is never too old to learn! Most teachers have a 3 year degree/4 year diploma in education, and yet I would still highly recommend that every new teacher about to embark on this rewarding career, do this course at some stage of their life...just not their first year...far too hectic! If I had done this course as an added extra to my qualifications, I am sure I would have felt that little bit more confident in my initial years of teaching. There are some great ideas here, and for me personally, it has been a gentle yet exciting introduction to the fast-growing world of technology in and beyond the classroom. Thank you, i-to-i TEFL!
Hi Gigha,
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review.
Good luck with the rest of your career and your TEFL future!
Best wishes,
Victoria
Customer Support Team
Progression claire et limpide et concrete . Exercices et tests T bien. Et enfin grande souplesse dans l'apprentissage . (car On line)
Ca m'a beaucoup aidé pour mes débuts, et ça reste un guide à 'consulter' régulièrement.
Very convenient online independent study.
Sahm is excellent, very helpful and lots of concrete and very insightful advice.
Great mentor!
Just purchased the level 5 240 hour online course with the help of Sam Shipley. This review is purely rating the service I have received from Sam, which was absolutely fantastic and friendly from the get go. I am very impressed this far and excited to begin the course. It was all thanks to the service I received from Sam that I decided to go with i-to-i to complete my TEFL course as the service I received from other providers I had contacted was not half as friendly or informative as Sam.

Hopefully the rest of my journey with i-to-i will be as smooth.

Thanks for great experience so far.
Hi Sanam,

Thank you for your review and lovely feedback.

Good luck with your TEFL course, we hope you enjoy it!

Customer Support Team
i-to-i TEFL simply excels!!!
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.67 based on 4,867 reviews