i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
The Online Teaching Practice Session was exceptionally helpful. Lisa gave us great tips for online teaching and we learnt a lot from her feedback on our lesson presentations. I feel far more confident now and have a much better idea of what is expected from an online English teacher.
Jordan has been a great help and offered superb support by answering my questions with patience and gave the impression that he was as exited about the opportunities available as I was. Sometimes even more so! I am deeply impressed and would wholly recommend i-to-i jobseeker support. have a talk to Jordan Williams. his professionalism and knowledge regarding this area is top notch!
Very good course. Challenging for a new teacher but very informative. I feel completely comfortable in teaching the English language to those who don't speak it. Great service, friendly and helpful team.
Very helpful! Feel more secure and hopeful that I will get a tefl job.
Fantastic im so pleased that I may finally get the help I need to actually get offered a TEFL job.
So helpful abs really looking forays to starting the course!! Brilliant clear quick abs easy to followb
First of all I am very pleased with i-to-i TEFL as they responded in less than 24hrs when I reached out. And Mr Jordan is very hands-on. I was very uncertain if I'd get a response to begin with,but Mr Jordan is going above and beyond,for me. Many thanks.
Consultant (Byron) was exceptionally helpful and kind!
Yes very happy u best I love you
What good is a course if I can't go back and review the materials? It makes me feel like this is nothing but a money making scam. It demonstrates you are not interested in developing quality teachers, you are only interested in making as much money as you can in a short period of time. Very disappointed.
Hi Justin,

Thanks for your feedback and I'm sorry you have felt restricted by the time frame given to complete the course. We find that the 70 days is enough time to complete the 120 Hour course and make suitable notes. I can see your course expired back in 2019, and I have just added an extra year onto your course to help you go over your notes. Please let us know if you need anything further by emailing us on customersupport@i-to-i.com, we are more than happy to help.

I wish you the best of luck with your TEFL career!

Best Wishes
Amy
Customer Support Team
Jess was very helpful and reassuring! I'd be struggling a lot trying to complete a 240hour tefl course along side my full time college work and didn't know what my options were, if I could get an extension or pause it etc. Jess was very understanding and I expressed how my main goal was my university and how I didn't want to have to focus on tefl really until uni was over in May. She completely understood and said we could pause my course and when I'm finish uni, all I need to do is give them a call and restart the course from where I left off!
A massive weight was taken off my shoulders today.
From my experience not only is tefl well structured as a programm but they respect and cater to any difficulties we might have with tefl because of other thungs going on in our lives.
Never hesitate to give them a call!
Very pleased with the help that I received! Quick responses and going the extra mile, thanks Sam!
Thank you Jess for your speedy help and friendly service!
Amy was very helpful on the phone and carried herself with a friendly tone. She provided honest feedback which helped me a lot.
Hi Cathy,
Thank you for your feedback, that's great to hear!
Good luck with your TEFL career!
Best wishes, Jess Customer Support Team
Very friendly customer service & gives honest opinions on what's best for us!
Super helpful
Jess Schofield from Customer & Operations Team was very helpful and assisted me wonderfully with my issue. Thank you Jess and thank you i-to-i TEFL!
Amy Rich of Customer Service was great and put my mind completely at ease re a needed extension for my diploma, due to the disastrous year for many. Thank you all so much....
It has been a touch year for all but with a hand up all around, we'll all make it!
Thanks again TEFL..
Hi Maria,
Thank you for your lovely feedback, that's great to hear!
Good luck with the rest of your course!
Best wishes, Jess Customer Support Team
The response is great, always someone to assist
Thank you for the quick response om my e-mail questions Nicky. I am excited to start today.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.68 based on 5,350 reviews