i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Very good business to study with, There was no problem during my course and everything was explained in a way that everyone can understand
Thanks for the review!

Glad to hear you had everything you needed to complete the training.

TEFL Support Team
The course is really jam-packed, but what really helped me to understand the work was the assignments themselves.
Thanks for the review Jan!

Glad to hear the assignments helped.

TEFL Support Team
It is a very comprehensive easy to follow course on line.
Thank you for the review!

TEFL Support Team
I was assisted quick, informative and professional Seeing forward to complete my course
Hi Petrus,

Thank you for your review!

Good luck with your course and TEFL career

TEFL Support Team
Great, lots of useful information. For someone with a lot of free time, the course wouldn't take long. The information was presented in manageable sections. After submitting my assignment I purchses express marking and got my results within 9 hours. Alos, great additional support is offered after course completion in relation to extra education and jobseeking.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
The I-to-I TEFL course is really amzing and I must say it taught me a lot and challenged me and I have learnt a lot about the English language and teaching in general.
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback on the course.

Good luck!

Customer Support Team
Where to start - The content was brilliant! I had no teaching experience or exposure whatsoever prior to starting the course. Even though I still have a long way to go concerning the practical side I am definitely much more prepared and eager to start my journey in the classroom. I-to-i's technical and academical assistance was outstanding from the get-go. Any questions or queries from my side were answered or solved immediately and their feedback in respect of my course test and assessment was received within the hour (express marking has a 48 hour turn around time). I highly recommend them to anyone considering completing any of their wide variety of TEFL courses. A special shout out to Sophie and Jordan for assisting me telephonically with the successful purchase and activation of my courses (I reside in South Africa so it's a big deal); thank you Victoria for your speedy responses via online chat; thank you Emily for your patience, support and efficient academical assistance; thank you Tammy & Emma for your unbelievably quick fingers in respect of updates and completion confirmations. Apologies if I left anybody out - these are the names I communicated with directly. Thanks to everyone behind the scenes as well!
Hi Simoné,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback. It's amazing to hear you have enjoyed studying with us. I have passed on your thanks to everyone.

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Victoria
I have really loved doing this course! It's really well structured, interesting, well written and I was able to work on it at any time whether it be on the bus, inbetween classes or at home! The 20 hour Classroom module was also excellent and the feedback on assignments always fast.
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course! I wish you all the best with your TEFL career.

Best Wishes
Customer Support Team
I have just enrolled in the Level 5, 300 hour Online TEFL Diploma with i-to-i and can't wait to start! Throughout the enrollment process, i-to-i have been great. They've spoken to me in depth about what I want to achieve with TEFL qualifications and have helped me select the right course for me (using the fantastic sales they have on!) Thank you for your support, especially Jessica Jackson who has guided me through the whole process. Can't wait to start!
Hi Julie,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience so far. It's great to hear that you are looking forward to starting your TEFL journey.

Good luck with your course and if you need anything, please feel free to get in touch.

Customer Support team
I thoroughly enjoyed taking my I to I 120 online course. It was well put together, totally organized and very attractive. Kudos for the academic and design depts. Also the 20 hr onsite classroom add-on was fantastic as well. Great instructor and students including me!!!
Thank you for your review!

TEFL Support Team
Fantastic....the course was easy to access and full of super video links. The tutors were easy to get hold of on the phone via friendly and helpful support staff and offered excellent advice . Many thanks for getting me started on my journey
Hi Emma,

Thank you for the 5 start review!

Glad to hear you found the videos through out the course useful.

TEFL Support Team
I haven't engaged in the material yet, however I have purchased the course. Hats off to Byron from both Suraiya (a fellow TEFL student) and I for his speedy responses and patience with every question we had. I can't wait to finally begin this journey! I sure hope it takes my friend and I far... Great Service thus far. To the student advisors and academic assessors, I am a woman with many questions, my apologies in advance for the many many questions that I will ask, I look forward to working with you through this amazing journey!
Thank you leaving a review, i hope you enjoy the training!

Good luck and please get in touch if you need any assistance

TEFL Support Team
I found this course to be manageable and easy to understand. There is clear and concise information. Having the self-help tests really made me feel secure and with a progress bar on the top of the page it helped me to structure my studying. I thought a lot would be explained through videos but i was grateful to be able to complete this course with very little data used. One last thing is i would like to congratulate them for the extensive 'extra reading; help for lesson preparation, grammar rules, different methodologies and much more. I did the 180 hour level 3 course and it was not so foreign. I can tell you that they want many graduates.
Hi there,

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the training and thank you for posting a review!

TEFL Support Team
Awesome service from Kieran. Friendly and professional, explained everything in detail and efficiently answered all my questions. Great price as well
Thank you leaving a review!

Good luck with the course and your TEFL career

Great assistance from Kieran. Thank you
Thank you for the review!

TEFL Support Team
Before I enrolled for the course with TEFL I took the wrong advice and completed a course similar to the one of TEFL, but through a different institution. I applied for work all over the world but without any success. I did not even receive one reply from the different places where I applied. I then enrolled for a 200 hour combined course with TEFL. It was only yesterday when I received the news that I have passed my course. I immediately updated my CV. Even though I dont even have my certificate yet, interest was shown by two potential employers. This in less than 24 hours. Thank you TEFL and a special thank you to Emily John at TEFL. Francois Retief (South Africa)
Hi Francois,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Customer Support Team
A very interesting and informative course. It equipped me with skills and confidence. This course has been excellent.
Hi There,

I'm glad you enjoyed the course! I wish you all the best with your TEFL career :)

Customer Support
Excellent course very informative
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed the course :)

Customer Support
I have thoroughly enjoyed working with your course material as it was very user friendly and very informative.
Hi Randall,

Thanks,
Customer Support Team
Very well run course. Information is readily available.
Thank you for your review.

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.61 based on 3,379 reviews