i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
The 120 hour online TEFL course provides a good knowledge about teaching English, how to manage a classroom, how to creat a lesson plan and it gives you a nice background for your first teaching experience. However I'd like to have a lot more videos of teachers in a real classroom to watch.
Hi Rafael,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Hi Rafael,

Thank you for your feedback, we are always looking for ways to improve our course.

Good luck with your TEFL career

TEFL support Team
Extremely thorough, not to mention rigorous and overall an insightful course.
Hi Sierra,

Thanks for your feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
Thank you for your review Sierra.

Good luck with your TEFL career

TEFL Support Team
I enjoyed working on the course in my own time.
Hi There,

Thank you for your lovely review!

I'm glad to here you enjoyed the course.

Best of luck in your new TEFL career.

Kind Regards,

Rachel
I really enjoyed the I-to-i TEFL course. The courses were interesting and especially the weekend was very helpful and fun!
Hi Sophie,

Customer Support Team
I completed and passed the 120 hour TEFL course. It's a scam. You have to have a degree which they don't tell you in the beginning. There are no jobs without the degree. Don't think there are any jobs at all. A waste of time and money. Very disappointed.
Hi,

Thank you for your review.

I am very sorry to hear this.

There are countries where you need to have a degree in order to acquire a work permit. There are however countries where this is not a requirement.

We have a jobs board where there are job opportunities for non degree holders. The website is www.lovetefljobs.com.

Please get in touch if you would like some assistance, and we will help as much as we can.

Best of luck with your job search.
Customer Support
Thanks to I-to-I I am living my best life! Excellent service and turnaround times. From the start the team from I-to-I has been friendly and helpful in every way. I am currently doing the Thailand internship, and enjoying it so much that I will do the internship again in January 2020. I-to-I has made my dreams a reality!
Hi Lesley,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the internship, and have had lots of support throughout.

I hope you enjoy the next one!

I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
The tutors were extremely helpful and quick with responses. I think the longest I have waited for an assignment to be marked, was a day. I would definitely recommend using them for your online studies and looking forward to doing more courses through them.
Hi Aldo,

Customer Support Team
I have not the least hesitation in recommending i-to-i to any aspiring to TEFL. It is unusual to find easy, highly competent professionalism at the top, and at the same time cheerful, helpful, caring personnel in support - whether answering the phone or helping to navigate threads of the course and advisories. Its not just what the company does, but the way they do it that is remarkable. Full value for money, whilst offering valuable skills and providing life-changing opportunities. Mny thanks, and best wishes, Robert
Hi Robert

Customer Support Team
I have to confess that at first I was not so sure about any of it, it was like a gamble for me. I did read good reviews but also not so good ones. I consider myself quite competent and I think the course was very good, all of it from start to finish. A very serious endeavor and I feel very proud of myself and very accomplished. I can honestly say that it has been one of the most rewarding experiences in my life. I do not know if I will ever teach, but I do feel confident now that I could do a good job. I did learn a lot. I took it seriously and I read and studied. It was a very positive experience and I do recommend it 200%. The service was excellent. In a nutshell, EXCELLENT! Thank you all, great team, I do look forward to further my knowledge next year with another course. Regards, Rosy
Hi Rosa,

Customer Support Team
Thank you for creating this opportunity, so I could get my TEFL certificate. I've past my 120 hour TEFL on the 13th November and today I've passed my Grammar awareness course ,so hooray two down and one more to go!!
Hi Marjorie,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. Congratulations on passing your 120 Hour Course and Grammar Awareness Course. Good luck with the next ones!

Victoria
Customer Support Team
Great course material and great customer service, very quick feedback after final assignment was submitted.Highly recommend.
Hi Candice,

Thank you for leaving a 5 star review!

It's great to hear you that you will recommend us.

Good luck in your TEFL career.

Victoria
Customer Support Team
Extremely helpful staff, hassle-free signup and smooth experience I have so far. I would definitely recommend them any day to anyone who might consider going in a TEFL direction.
Hi Jean-Pierre,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

I am glad to hear that you had a great experience when signing up.

We wish you luck in your course!

Customer Support
Fantastic course. Great material provided. Would recommend this course!!
Hi Brenda,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and thank you for recommending us.

Customer Support
Great opportunity to achieve the precious knowledge that can help every ESL Teacher in the world to be more professional. By providing the practical lessons for each session in this course, i - to - i TEFL is extremely outstanding and being definitely the wisest option to follow our career.

Thank you for your 5 star review!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that you gained a lot of knowledge.

Customer Support
Very useful and existing informative course..I love it
Hi Mayana,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and found it informative.

Customer Support
upon purchasing the i-to-i TEFL course i quickly noticed how swift and friendly the telephonic and livechat employees were. The course itself was very helpful and very user friendly. All course material was structured to perfection and would highly recommend i-to-i TEFL to anyone. simphiweTwala.
Hi Simphiwe,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course, and that you received great support from us.

Customer Support
I was very impressed with the way in which the material was set out and explained. Assignments were marked efficiently and feedback was given. It was affordable and do- able.

Thank you for your 5 star review!

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.

Customer Support
The i-to-i online 120 hour course was extensive and thorough, it was well structured and easy to follow. The course had a good mixture of traditional and modern teaching methodologies, with plenty of research to support this. Additional links and further reading can keep you occupied for hours and will certainly help in the classroom. This course is perfect for someone whom may already have gained some experience in the classroom, whether that be as a volunteer, unqualified teacher, cover, teaching assistant or similar. If you are totally new to education and are serious about a teaching career, this is a good, affordable way to start that journey. My advice, is to consider trying to gain some classroom time to accompany the course. This could be via the i-to-i courses they offer or looking at getting a DBS check (in the UK) and seeing if you can volunteer at a local school to support the areas you are learning about in the course. overall, I was happy with the course content and would recommend
Hi Kai,

Thank you for your fantastic review and recommendation!

We're delighted to hear you have enjoyed the course and it easy to follow.

Good luck in your TEFL career

TEFL Support Team
I found the 120 hour online course really enjoyable to study. Lots of great information and study resources. I now feel ready to start a new chapter teaching English and using my new knowledge. Thanks i-to-i for a wonderful course.
Hi Janelle,

Thank you for the review!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course and found the resources useful.

Good luck with your TEFL career!

Best wises
TEFL Support Team
This course was very informative. I liked the fact that there were many real life examples incorporated (links to videos). Also, it was helpful in a sense that I learnt various ways of going about planning and carrying out lessons.

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.60 based on 3,249 reviews