i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"Provides the most straight forward and fun styles to teach others, I will admit at first it sounded too good to be true but now I take all my words back! Keep it up i-to-i!!!"
Hi Tshwetso,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.
Kind Regards,
Rachel,
Customer Support Team
"Extremely helpful and always there when you need some guidance The course material is easy to read & understand and the layout is user-friendly Thank you, i-to-i TEFL"
Hi Shelby,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"Efficient but please just change my date of birth to the correct one I forwarded to you...otherwise I am the oldest living human"
Hi Shirley,

Thanks for your feedback! To confirm we have changed the date of birth on the system! Let us know if you need anything further and I hope you enjoy the course.

Customer Support Team
"Really really helpful and nice too"
"I really enjoyed the 120 hour i-to-i TEFL course. I wanted to become an accredited TEFL teacher and this course provided me with what I needed. The platform is easy to use and content is easy to digest. Highly recommended for the amount of time and money spent!"

Customer Support Team
"Really enjoyed this course! The 20 hours in the classroom was very helpful and helped build my confidence up in public speaking. The review on your lesson plan and essay at the end is great too. Thank you!"
Hi Louise,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the practical course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"I had no idea what to expect before I started the course so I was pleasantly surprised! I loved the way the course was set out which made it easy reading and the quizzes were extremely helpful. There was so much information to read and am overall impressed and would definitely recommend to anyone. Than you very much TEFL!"
Hi Debbie,

Customer Support Team
"I’ve been working with Jessica over the last year and she’s been amazing! I now consult with a Hanneke who is just as amazing! You guys rock!"
Hi Leanne,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I hope you enjoy the course!

Customer Support Team
"I've just started my i-to-i TEFL journey by registering for the 320 Hour Combined course - I am really impressed so far, especially with how well I have been treated by the gentleman who has been assisting me throughout registering my course. I really look forward to a positive and stimulating experience!"
Hi Leslie,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! I hope you enjoy the course, if you need any help with anything along the way please get in touch, we are happy to help! :)

Customer Support Team
"I enjoyed doing this course. It's extensive and covers all you need to know about teaching English as a Foreign Language. Highly recommended!"
Hi Mark,

Customer Support Team
"Soon after applying for a TEFL course with i -to- i, I thought I will be enrolled immidiately only to find out my login details will be sent days later. I was so dissapointed"
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback. I can see that your log in details where sent over to you the day after you booked onto the course. Please let me know if you need any further help with the course or if you have any questions, you can email us at customersupport@i-to-i.com or give us a ring on +441132054602, we are happy to help!

Customer Support Team
"It was a pleasure doing a course with such a professional, organised and helpful company. i-to-i TEFL is a motivating course and the learning material is exciting and relevant. The methods are well thought out . I feel that I have gained knowledge and skills which I look forward to using. Thank you for a great growth experience."

Customer Support Team
"I had short and efficient correspondence with Michael Wolfe, and I must say he truly is a superstar! Quick replies to my e-mails, to the point information and I got registered in a flash! Excited to get started!"
Hi Dedre,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that Michael was helpful, and that you easily signed up!
I hope you enjoy the course.
Best Wishes,
Customer support team
"was very impressed how swift the transaction went. thank you"
"This course was quite interesting and I am excited to start a new life overseas."
Hi,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed the course.
Customer Support Team
"I have completed the 120 hour course as well as the Grammar and Business English Course. Based on these courses, I am in the process of securing employment as an online TEFL teacher. I highly recommend this organisation as they are professional and their certification is recognised by various organisations. Thank you"
Hi,
Thank you for your review!
I am glad to hear that you have enjoyed the course, and that you will be teaching online.
Customer Support Team
"I really enjoyed the course, I thought I was going to be hard but it wasn't at all. It just needs commitment and you should be done in a blink of an eye. I cant wait to purchase another course!"
Hi Elihle,

Thank you for your review.

Glad to hear you found the course enjoyable and I hope you learnt lots.

Good luck with your TEFL career

All the best

Jill

TEFL Support Team
"I'm a secondary education teacher in the U.S. and found that i-to-i TEFL provided many resources to help refresh a lot of classroom management procedures and activities that can be beneficial in any classroom. The 120-hour I took also helped refresh a lot of the content that I will be teaching when I go overseas to work. I also love that they offer a large array of reading materials at the end of each module. The course was clearly organized and easy to navigate. I would recommend it highly to others interested in receiving their certification!"
Hi there,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course and found the information useful.

I hope you have an amazing time when you go overseas and good luck with your TEFL career.

Best wishes
Jill
TEFL Support Team
"Very quick, helpful, on point, well kept and kind."
Hi Kadan,

Customer Support Team
"Thank you for your kindness, the certificate and taught knowledge!"
Hi Leila,