i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Click Here

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"I found Alex enthusiastic and very helpful best person I've spoken to ie from other companies ! I am going ahead with a course from Alex's company in the near future many thanks Clive ..."
Hi Clive,

Thank you for the glowing review!

I will pass on the well wishes to Alex too.

Customer Support Team
"I am very excited to start my journey and thank i-to-i for the great way they set up for all individuals to learn and make a difference in the world."
Hi Courtney,

Thank you for the 5 star review.

Good luck on your TEFL journey!

Customer Support Team
"The tutor that I had for the weekend course Lisa had done an excellent job in making me feel comfortable as I am a very shy person and terrified of public speaking. It was fun and informative."
Thanks for your review Dineshri and for the shout out to your practical tutor!

TEFL Support Team
"Attended weekend 20 hour teaching practice course in Leeds with excellent Tutor. Really helpful course. Would reccomend to others."
Hi Pia,

Thank you for your review and recommendation!

Glad to hear you enjoyed the practical class.

TEFL Support Team
"I completed the 120 online course with i-to-i and found it to be very thorough and easy to understand, the course is broken down into manageable pieces and the small tests and quizzes really help you prepare for the final assessment."
Hi Connor,

Thanks for the review!

Great to hear you found the quizzes useful through out the course.

TEFL Support Team
"The entire course, both online and practical, is well structured and thought out. The online course was simple to go through with the content stimulating, challenging and thought-provoking while the practical course was fun, confidence-building, and very clearly structured! Both were enjoyable and completely invaluable!"
Hi Shian,

Thank you for your 5 start review and comment!

We're pleased to hear you enjoyed both of your courses and learnt lots from them.

Good luck with your TEFL career.

TEFL Support Team
"The 20 hour practical TEFL classroom course is FANTASTIC !! Well organised. Builds your confidence and equips you to physically teach a lesson!!"
Hi Brenda,

Thank you for your review!

Glad to hear you enjoyed the classroom course and feel prepared to teach.

TEFL Support Team
"Lisa, our facilitator was aweome from start to end. She kept us stimulated the entire and was very engaging. She answered all of our questions, every single one of them. She is truly excellent at what she does."
Hi Managi,

Thank you for your review and shout out to your practical tutor, I will pass your comments!

TEFL Support Team
"I would like to HIGHLY recommend the i-to-i TEFL course to anybody seeking a great opportunity in Teaching English as a foreign Language. This is an amazing team who really cares for their students with feedback and caring strong support. While there are other companies that I researched I strongly recommended i-to -i and and no doubt rate them by far as agreed by many the Number ONE source for Leaning TEFL courses."
Thank you for your 5 start review!

We're delighted to hear you have enjoyed the course and thank you for recommending us.

TEFL Support Team
"Thoroughly enjoyed the whole course. Found that it was well laid out and easy to refer back when required."
Hi Wendy,

Thank you for your review and we're glad to hear you enjoyed the course and found it to easy to navigate.

Jill
"The enrolment procedure was professional and straightforward. Found entire team to be warm and attentive. I can see why they enjoy such a good reputation. Looking forward to my course."
Hi Pia,

Thank you for taking the time to review the course. It's great to hear you have enjoyed your experience so far. Good luck with your course and if you need anything, please feel free to get in touch.

Customer Support Team
"I loved the 20 hour face to face classroom course. Lisa, our facilitator, is such an interesting and experienced tutor. She brought her diverse interests and experience to the classroom, enabling us to learn quickly, while having a great deal of fun. I highly recommend i-to-i TEFL to anyone who would like to embark on the TEFL journey."
Hi Jody-Ann,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

It's great to hear that you enjoyed the course and you will recommend us.

Good luck in your TEFL career.

Customer Support Team
"Good course, covered a lot of important material."
Hi Jeremy,

Thank you for taking the time to review the course.

Good luck in your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"Thanking you for your wonerful assistance and advise"
Thank you for your review.

Good luck with completing the course

TEFL Support Team
"great discount helpful information form Jordan.Williams thank you for the help"
Thank you for your review, I hope you enjoy the course.

TEFL Support Team
"A really great course, especially after doing the 120 hours course, refreshing on teaching young learners."
Hi Jaques,
Thank you for your 5 star review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the course.
Rachel
Customer Support Team
"Really enjoyed the training. Excellent facilitator, a fun group of students and a great venue. Would definately recommend the training weekend to anyone wanting to be more equipped in teaching. Fantastic feedback was given on the teaching practice we planned and delivered."
Hi Juan,
Thank you for your 5 star review!
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed the weekend course and that it has helped you feel more equipped in teaching.
Rachel
Customer Support Team
"Very helpful and lots of resources included!"
Hi there!
Thank you for your lovely review.
I am glad to hear that you found it helpful and liked the resources.
Customer Support
"I had trouble with payments and someone called me from tefl and was such a great help"
Hi Jamy-Lee,
Thank you for your lovely review!
I am glad to hear that you received help.
Customer Support
"I really enjoyed this TEFL course. It was really great! Recommend"
Hi there!
Thank you for your lovely review.
I am glad to hear you enjoyed the course!
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.60 based on 3,137 reviews