i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

"This is a simple and lovely course. Easy to understand and complete by yourself. Well structured and detailed feedback from tutors. I would definitely recommend i-to-i TEFL to anyone wanting to complete a TEFL course!"
Hi Riksha,

Customer Support Team
"A well structured guide to shock the old ways of teaching. i enjoyed the course and i recommend it to anyone who asks, it will definitely help you get a fresh perspective of teaching and how it should be done."
Hi Simone,

Thank you for your 5 star review!

We're delighted hear you enjoyed the course and for recommending it.

Good luck with your TEFL career

TEFL Support Team
"At first I was worried about how the information will be presented, whether it is a heavy book language or too much extra information, but the course was really perfect, very clear wording, a lot of examples, I was more than happy and with great pleasure continue to study the course 120 hours. Although I understand that at first I had to finish a large course and then to start an additional one, but thanks to the passage of this small 30-hour course I had more confidence when working with a large course. I am very grateful for your work, everything was done perfectly. I feel a strong confidence in my abilities when working as a teacher, I constantly have new ideas of games and activities for lessons. I finally made sure that I want to work with young students and work in China is perfect for me."
Hi Angelina,

TEFL Support Team
"Had a very good experience with the i-to-i TEFL course. I came out on the other side with a much better understanding of teaching, structure, and lesson planning."
Hi Andrew,

Thank you for the review and we're glad to hear you have learnt lots from the training.

Good luck with your TEFL career.

TEFL Support Team
"Not being very computer literate I was a bit hesitant whether I would be able to do my course online. I was very pleasantly surprised at how user friendly i-to-i TEFL was. The help I received when necessary was fast and to the point and was very much appreciated. I will follow up with some other modules."
Hi Suzette,

Customer Support Team
"I found i-to-i TEFL very interesting and informative. The course work is set out very well and having the quizzes is very helpful to see whether you have understood the various sections or not. I would recommend i-to-i TEFL to everyone interested in teaching as it shows a different side to teaching."
Hi Nicole,

Customer Support Team
"The courses offered will be difficult for non TESL Teachers in Papua New Guinea to take.2"
"I enjoyed the course very much and feel confident to start putting my learning into practice!"
Hi Amber,

Customer Support Team
"From clicking on the i-to-i link to register and up to submitting my final documents I can honestly say that I enjoyed every moment. The coursework is stimulating and the regular quizzes give you the peace of mind of knowing that you are on par (or not). The course is highly interactive and very user-friendly. Sadly for me, I enjoyed it so much that I completed it in 9 days and am now missing the course. Thank you so much."
"i love everything about the course ive taken. its been a priceless experience to me so far and i still have got two more modules left to finish my 300 hour online course. Although, id appreciate a better response from your online chat people and also a comprehensive advice on where i can find a teaching job in a country like Turkey or the neighboring countries to it. thanks :)"
Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career! You can get jobs advice here - https://lovetefljobs.com/

Customer Support Team
"Absolutely enjoyed my weekend practical course. The pratitioner was a highly skilful and experienced teacher who happily shared her great knowledge and expertise with the whole group. The group gelled well together; I'd love to revisit that weekend. The academic course itself is full of information that surely preps you for your tefl journey. Glad I chose i-to-i TEFL :)"
Hi Lucky,

Customer Support Team
"I had a great experience, it was fun and never a dull moment, meeting new people and working together was great and I learned so much and gained more confidence. If I could do it again I would just for the fun of it."
Hi Charese,

Customer Support Team
"Efficient, prompt and excellent customer service."
Hi Claudette,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"It is very comprehensive and very much understandable even to someone who does not have any background at all with teaching just like me. It really prepares you giving a thorough discussion on the how's, do's, dont's of teaching."
Hi Eujean,

Customer Support Team
"This was a great experience for me and i thoroughly enjoyed my course. Teaching in my country for the last five years doesn't mean i know everything. I looked at this course as something that is current and fresh that will assist me in my journey going forward. I'm already looking forward as to do another course with the institution."
Hi!

Thank you for the brilliant review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course and you are looking to continue your learning.

Customer Support Team
"what a fantastic course i have learnt a great deal when it comes to teaching English .The course covers all the aspects of teaching English that you will carry with you on your teaching adventures and that you will put to use to educate your students to better the future in speaking English."
Hi Brett,

Thank you for the brilliant review! It's great to hear you enjoyed the course.

Good luck on your adventures :)

Customer Support Team
"I have just extended my Advanced grammar course and it has been very quick. I am very satisfied with the i-to-i costumer Service"
Hi Maria,

"Great course."
Hi!

Thank you for the review!

"Enjoyable course"
Hi Ansa,

It's great to hear you are enjoying the course! Thank you for the review.

Customer Support Team
"TEFL is easy to use and understand! I really enjoy each module and continuing my education with i-to-i TEFL courses! Thanks to my TEFL certification, I teach English online and can travel anywhere bringing my classroom with me! TEFL and i-to-i has given me the opportunity to live my life, travel, and make a difference meeting the most wonderful students and families! This course is one of my best investments! Thank you so much for this great opportunity!"
Hey there,

Thank you for the 5 start review!

We're delighted to hear you are working online teaching TEFL after receiving your certificate.

Good luck with your new TEFL career

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.58 based on 2,611 reviews