i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Quick reply
Very well structured course with a variety of practical tips for new as well as experienced teachers.
Interesting, some parts challenging & some parts common sense. Broken down into really small sections which makes it easy to do it gradually which I found really useful. Breakdowns & ordering of the teaching good. Good assessment to test your learning at the end. Only issue was a couple of bits of info contradictory within the information to the tests & what we know to be true from English teaching in the UK today however nothing significant, or that would affect the learning or ability to teach TEFL. Overall really good & easy to follow/complete - I’d recommend this company for anyone who wants a TEFL qualification.
I am happy with the response that I've gotten from the academic help
With help to assignments, they reply fast and query you. They also give u suggestions and examples which are really helpful
Currently enrolled in this course; so far, the academic staff has been very helpful and supportive. The course content has been pretty thorough.
I ordered a book on lessson planning and was really looking for specific kinds of lessons like lisetning speaking reading or writing also I would like to know how to download to kindle thanks!
Daniel Taylor has been very helpful so far with guiding me on my new journey as a beginner on this path. The price is very affordable and customer service befitting
The I-to-I TEFL company is a amazing. Their customer service is quick and they do their best to satisfy the customer. Their courses are easy to navigate through.
I enjoyed the courses thoroughly. I learned a lot, although I am a seasoned teacher, ESL is different from home language teaching.
It was easy to go through and very informative.

The only suggestion I have is that a certificate of some sort be given after the 180hour course to enable students to start the job application process.

Thanks
Hi Shireen,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
Overall I had a good experience doing the Level 5 course. However I found the assignments a hell of a lot harder to pass this time round. I put in a reasonable amount of work and still passed the Level 3 course but passing the Level 5 lesson plans was infinitely more difficult. I was not prepared for the amount of effort needed to pass the Level 5 lesson plans. That being said the assistance I received throughout was good.
I'm super excited to start my journey and i-to-i TEFL has one of the best recommendations and communication skills. I would recommend them to anyone else who is looking to pursue their dreams and travel the world while working.
The course material was thorough, relevant and useful. I enjoyed working through the modules and taking the exams. I would have enjoyed more assignments that provided feedback to ensure that I was understanding the concepts, however.
Hi Lucas,

Customer Support Team
Fast and easy very helpful
Straight and forwar
It’s a very amazing choice that can help brighten your teaching career !
The best way to start your career!
This course is very helpful in getting someone started in teaching English. Besides me having to expand my knowledge of teaching outside of the course I think that this course has given me great information and help.
I’m quite happy with i-to-i TEFL programme because it was borne out of my choice and therefore, has adequately met my demand. The communication is absolutely efficient and courteous and therefore, purely professional in its approach. The price for the course is affordable. The course materials are excellent but needs hard work to attain the required grades. I really do enjoy the course. I can’t wait for the DIP
Hi Don,

Customer Support Team
Hi, I found the course informative, but would have liked to have been able to have the option of downloadable pdf resources with the links provided. Thank you.
very helpful