i-to-i TEFL Reviews

georgie.smith@i-to-i.com

Suite 2
Chantry House

Click Here

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

customer service
"Thanks for i to i TEFL Training that gives us a sysmatic and professional training. It's very meaningful and useful. In many aspects, it trains a lot such as: planning a lesson, lesson content, making it work in the classroom, course Assessment and Taking it further.It just like a handlist for new teacher to learn and study how to be a good teacher and prepare to be a nice one as possible as you can."
Hi Yuan,

Thank you the fantastic review!

We're delighted to hear you have learnt lots from the course.

Good luck with your TEFL career

TEFL Support Team
"Was extremely helpful for starting my teacher carrier, I am hoping to expand my knowledge in this area by taking other courses as well"
Hi Angie,

Thank you for your review!

Great to hear you are looking at our specialist courses, if you need any assistance please get in touch.

Good luck with your TEFL career

TEFL Support Team
"I am very satisfied with the service provided so far"
Thank you for your review, good luck with your training and please get in touch if you need any assistance.

TEFL Support team
"great course to do, and the i-to-i TEFL team has been a great help"
Thank you for your review and comments.

Good luck with you TEFL career!

TEFL Support Team
"Great courses ! I have passed 120 TEFL course and 30 Become an on-line teacher. Thank you for knowledge ."
Congratulations on passing your TEFL courses!

Hope you've enjoyed the training and good luck with your new TEFL career.

TEFL Support Team
"I knew I wanted to pursue TEFL certification so I had a lot of questions and Jessica with customer service was a delight and was SO helpful in answering all my questions! She also helped me best understand what the course would be like and she helped me choose the course that would be best for me. I just started the 320 hour so I could have more flexibility to do online English, business English, private tutoring, and best look for jobs in any country (esp with the 20 hour in class). I just started the course and so far is very straightforward and looking forward to learning more and beginning this TEFL adventure."
Hi Holly,

Thank you for your 5 start review!

We're delighted to have you have on board.

Good luck with your training and please get in touch if you need any assistance,

TEFL Support Team
"I'm not sure but I hope it will be great ..."
Thank you for your review and good luck with your training!

TEFL Support Team
"Really good customer support service. I couldn't pay by my card customer support help me. I to I is great for studying online TEFL."
Thank you for your review and we're glad to hear you have received the support when it was required.

Good luck with your TEFL career!

"Highly recommended."
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback. I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"Fantastic experience and looking forward to the future."
Hi Riaan,

Thanks for your lovely feedback, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"What a pleasure dealing with Bekki"
Hi Janet,

Thanks for your lovely feedback! We hope you enjoy the course. :)

Customer Support Team
"Well i was confused if i book for a call before purchasin the course but after speaking to a consultant he gave me clarity and now im a step closer to my destination. Im looking forward to everything."
Hi Lobuhle,

Thanks for your feedback! We hope you enjoy the course. Please let us know if you need anything further.

Best Wishes
Customer Support Team
"Hello, everyone! I am so grateful for an opportunity to take this course! i-to-ri, you are the best! The material is so informative. I have found a lot practical recommendations! Thank you!"
Hi Alina,

Thanks for your lovely feedback . I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"Helpful and informative professionals willing to assist in every way possible."
Hi Naeem,

Thanks for your lovely feedback. I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"Well presented course work as well as plenty of additional helpful and insightful resources to aid in learning."
Hi there!
Thank you for your lovely review.
I am glad to hear you enjoyed the course!
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career!
Best Wishes,
Rachel,
Customer Support
"I found the course to be very well organized. Lots of information and quick feedback on assignments."
Hi Kerry!
Thank you for your lovely review.
I am glad to hear you enjoyed the course!
We wish you luck in your new TEFL career!
Best Wishes,
Rachel,
Customer Support
"Rebecca Fair from I-to-I was absolutely amazing. What a wonderful experience dealing with I-to-I."
Hi Ronel,

Thank you for the review! i have passed on your comments about Rebecca being amazing :)

Customer Support Team
"I really enjoyed the detailed feedback and how quickly marking was completed. It was beneficial to be sent job opportunities and further courses as it was interesting to see what else this company offers. They've been a great help!"
Thank you for taking the time to review the course. It's brilliant to hear that we helped you in so many ways.

All the best for your TEFL future!

Customer support team
"I loved taking the i-to-i TEFL class. It was easy to follow and I really learned a lot. I am excited to apply what I learned."
Thank you for the 5 star review!

Good luck in your TEFL career.

Customer support team
"I never imagined teaching English could be so much fun. This course may kick-start your journey to make a meaningful contribution to someone's development."
Hi Dinesh,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. It's great to hear that you are enjoying teaching!

i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.60 based on 3,137 reviews