i-to-i TEFL Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend i-to-i TEFL

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy

"I'm not done with the program as of yet but to me it seems very well constructed and I am learning a lot. The only thing that bothers me is that there are a few spelling errors here and there, these can probably be the product of typos. I do not believe that the people who designed this TEFL program have difficulty with spelling. However, at the end of the day this is a great TEFL program and it was well worth the money."
Hi There,

Thanks for your feedback! I'm glad you are learning and I hope you get the most out of your TEFL career! Please send us examples of these spelling mistakes to customersupport@i-to-i.com.

Best Wishes,
Customer Support Team
"If you want to better your life and travel the world, the i-to-i TEFL course is just the one for you."
Thank you for your review and lovely feedback.

TEFL Support Team
"Very useful and very well organised course."
Thank you for your 5 star review!

TEFL Support Team
"I absolutely loved my time studying TEFL. I would recommend it to anyone. Thank you for a great program and I look forward to purchasing more in the future. Now onto my adventure of experiencing the world through TEFL :)"
Hi Stacey,

Thank you for the 5 star review!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course.

TEFL Support Team
"I appreciate the courtesy and professionalism with which the representative communicated. She was patient with my questions and took care of my needs within minutes. Thank you !"
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your review and lovely feedback.

TEFL Support Team
"Very easy, very useful. Learn everything you need to know in simple ways."
Thank you for your 5 star review!

We're delighted to hear you learnt lots from the course.

TEFL Support Team
"The customer service is excellent"
Thank you for the review and 5 stars!

TEFL Support Team
"The structure of the courses is fantastic. The review by the final makes you to having the feelings of being in a responsible hand. Now, I can teach. They also give you very tangible pieces of advice when needed. RESPECT!"
Thank you for your review, we're delighted to hear you enjoyed the training.

TEFL Support Team
"I really enjoyed the course, it was very informative"
Thank you for the 5 start review!

We're delighted to hear you enjoyed the course.

Jill
"It was a great experience. Thank you so much"
"It was a fantastic experience. I am so glad. Thank you so much for everything :)"
Thank for you review and comments!

TEFL Support Team
"It is very difficult to do a review of this work. In the foundations TEFL course, there were PDF documents you could download to review the work. The format of this course for review is painful as you waste time going back to try and review. I find this inconsistent and extremely frustrating."
Hi Nicole,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear you have had trouble navigating through the course.

We would love to help you, please let me know the best number to reach you on customersupport@i-to-i.com.

I hope to hear from you soon

TEFL Support Team
"Loved this course. It has opened my mind to new ways of thinking."
Thank you for your review and comments.

TEFL Support Team
"i-to-i TEFL has really helped me to see other aspects to teaching. I have learned a lot . Thanks"
Thank you for your review.

We're glad to hear you learnt from the training, good luck with your TEFL career.

TEFL Support Team
"First and foremost, a big thank you to Jill and Jordan of i-to-i TEFL. The customer service is amazing with an accompaniment of excellence in their teaching. I highly recommend i-to-i TEFL."
Hi Prince,

Thank you for leaving a review and for your lovely comments!

We hope you've enjoyed the training and wish you good luck with your TEFL career.

Hi Prince,

Thanks for your lovely feedback, I'm glad you enjoyed the course.

I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Customer Support Team
"The course is awesome! Up-to-date, easy-to-learn and sooo informative!! Thanks for further reading part in each segment. Will definitely recommend it to my friends!"
Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

"The best service."
Thank you for your review and comment!

"pretty good"
Thank you for leaving a review, I hope you enjoyed the training.

TEFL Support Team
"Very good online course. Very usefull and complete! They've correct my assessment in 48 hours, i'm super satisfied! At the end of the course they give to you a large selection of websites where you can find job opportunities, stage, etc"
Hi Elisa,

Customer Support Team
"Great course, worth the money spent, quick responses and very helpful staff. The practical was amazing."
Hi Peter,