i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
This company made me realize my dream come true
The company is well run with supportive staff. They are attentive and help in any way they can. The course is beautifully laid out and realistically achievable if one Puts in an effort and does the ground work. Most of the work was very interesting and the videos and lectures encouraging. Theare were plenty of supportive materials and books to help us on the way. An altogether lovely course from a high quality company. Thank you i-to -i
JORDAN HAS BEEN FANTASTIC. HIS IMMEDIATE REPLY AND INSATNT FEEDBACK WITH GREAT ADVICE, PUT ME BACK ON THE ROAD TO FINDING WORK. THANK YOU JODRAN AND THE JOB SEEKER SUPPORT TEAM.
I found the course interesting, professional, very good and I am glad that I have done it. Thank you very much.
I didn't do the course but the assistance I receive with regards to finding tefl jobs is certainly outstanding. Thank you Jordan for being so helpful and friendly .
A very well structured and user-friendly course. I enjoyed every part of it and impressed by the continuous support provided! I would definitely recommend it to all. Thank you, i-To-i Team! Great work
Amazing assistance during the registration process. I'm super excited to start the course!
A very well designed course that has left me feeling well prepared to start teaching to foreign languages.
I have thoroughly enjoyed completing my course. It fitted in very well with my current PT job and I found the course outline/ notes and in course videos extremely easy to follow along to. I could not fault the course in any way. Help was always readily available- all I needed to do was send an email to my tutor Rachel or anyone from customer services for other enquires. Upon finishing, I've been hugely supported by Jordan from the recruitment staff at i-to-i. Hes been a fantastic help in guiding me towards roles and making sure my documents for each job role were up to scratch. Completing this course makes me very excited and optimistic about my teaching career ahead. I owe a massive thank you to all the staff at i-to-i and I appreciate all the help given the past year. You've played a massive role in securing my future.
I really enjoyed doing my course. I found the notes clear and informative and I enjoyed doing the tests throughout the course and the test at the end. I was sad when it ended but am now looking forward to being able to teach online. Really good value for money.
i-to-I gave me an excellent teaching career opportunity. An opportunity of a lifetime. My life has changed forever. My childhood dream of traveling the world is about to materialise!
I enjoyed this course a lot more than I thought I would, and I really learned a lot. It provided really valuable information and a new perspective of the whole TEFL experience that I didn’t necessarily have going in. Also, the staff from start to finish have been extremely helpful and are always ready to assist. I’m pleased with my overall experience
Hi Neo,
Thank you for your feedback, that's great to hear!
Good luck with your teaching career!
Best wishes,
Jess Customer Support Team
Great advice and affirming support from Jordan. Thank you.
Great service- as always!
Easy to understand and very helpful and efficient customer care .
The work was easy to understand and additional help was easily available.
a comprehensive and challenging course. a great introduction to EFL teaching.
definitely learnt a lot. The feedback from assignments very helpful
Really enjoyed this course! The practical element I enjoyed the best as it gives you that first hand experience, I really found the level and quality in both the written and practical parts very engaging and motivating!
Thank you for your review Ellen-Louise! We're delighted to hear you enjoyed all aspects of your TEFL training with i-to-i, especially the practical class.

Good luck with your TEFL career

Best wishes
Customer Support Team
This has been such a pleasure to do and I have thoroughly enjoyed it. To know that I have a professional team available if I require any assistance is very reassuring. The time allocation has been perfect and this course can be done properly without the stress of rushing it. The feedback is quick and to the point. Thank you i-to-i this has been such a wonderful experience.
The course was so easy to follow and I think it is really good that you can't move on to each unit until you have completed the one before. It has made me feel much more confident about teaching English in the future, especially with all the support given to help you locate a job!
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.68 based on 5,385 reviews