i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
I have always shared a great interest in the English language. Doing the TEFL course through i-to-i was a significant experience. The course material is detailed accordingly and you get to learn so much. I would recommend them to anyone who has an interest in teaching English as a foreign language.
I have learned so much through this course and will take this new knowledge and use it as guidence to complete my Bachelors degree in Education.
The tutor were very helpful and assessed my work within 3 days.
Excellent course! I would recommend i-to-i. Material covers theoretical knowledge required as well as useful practical information and tips for the classroom. I can confidently say I feel ready to start work as a TEFL teacher.
Hi Shaolin,

Thanks for your lovely feedback and I'm glad you enjoyed the course, I wish you all the best with your TEFL career!

Thanks,
Amy
Customer Support Team
My review is based on my experience in 2016, when I did your Level 3 TEFL course and how your consultant Joseph Pancisi conducted the dialogue that led me to buying the course He was polite and concise, attempting to explain all my queries. I am only today at the very beginning, so best this question is asked at the end of my period that will, hopefully, be successful.
The course is well structured and thought out. The learning process was challenging but rewarding.
Hi Dave,
Thank you for the 5 star review!
Good luck with your TEFL course.
Best wishes,
Victoria
Customer Support Team
Eye opener! ... I learnt so many things I wouldn't have even considered and met such great people. Not to mention our fantastic enthusiastic teacher delivered the content in such an interactive way that you could never find it boring. Thank you Melissa!
Currently enrolled in this course; so far, the academic staff has been very helpful and supportive. The course content has been pretty thorough.
Prompt and informative.
The learning material is well structured . The sequencing of the content is reasonable and helps build up knowledge banks .
I enjoyed the course so much, it was a bit of a challenge especially from the middle to the end and quite demanding, but I must admit I learnt a lot of interesting things about teaching that I look forward to implementing in my teaching journey. Thank you
What an amazing experience!
Many thanks to the assessors who always gave productive feedback during assignments. I had so much fun during this course. Loved how diverse the entire course is presented. The 20-hour practical was everything I could have wished for as well. I definitely recommend i-To-i TEFL to anyone wanting to be an ESL teacher. Customer support is gold!
Hi Carmen, thank you for your 5 star review, it's great to hear you enjoyed the course! Good luck with your teaching career! Best wishes, Jess Customer Support Team
I ordered a book on lessson planning and was really looking for specific kinds of lessons like lisetning speaking reading or writing also I would like to know how to download to kindle thanks!
Daniel Taylor has been very helpful so far with guiding me on my new journey as a beginner on this path. The price is very affordable and customer service befitting
"Sam Shipley" Thank you for you great help, and working with me through the process without your help it wouldn't have been possible for me to have done it. Thank you so much. EXCELLENT WORK!!!!!!!!!
Danny / Daniel was of great help! he took me step by step through the whole process and promise to keep by my side while completing the course. the friendly assistance and the simplicity made me choose i-t-i
I really enjoyed doing my i-to-i TEFL course. The site was user-friendly, easy to navigate, everything is clearly explained and the support provided by the team is great. They are fast, efficient and friendly. The assignments are a really good way to put what you've learned into practice and there's lots of information about what to do after your course when you're ready to become a teacher! I'd definitely recommend this course and provider to anyone.
The service and prompt response I received from TEFL and specifically Nikki James was excellent! Thank you for your assistance.
I was extremely impressed with the customer service I received from Sam Shipley ! He was extremely patient and answered every single one of my questions. He made the process really quick and easy. Definitely one of the best i-to-i consultants I’ve ever spoken to.
I was extremely impressed with the customer service I received from Sam Shipley!! He was extremely patient and answered every single one of my questions. He made the process really quick and easy. Definitely one of the best i-to-i consultants I’ve ever spoken to.
Hi Mandisa, thank you for your lovely feedback, it's great to hear! Good luck with the course and your teaching career! Best wishes, Jess Customer Support
Sam Shipley it's been a very valid help. Amazing service and professional advices. He really helped me in my final choice.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.66 based on 4,643 reviews