i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Based on 6,918 reviews
Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

4th Floor, Wilson House, Lorne Park Road, Bournemouth

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
Tefl courses are consistent and clear. They match the syllabus. Are highly recommended, they have clear guidelines that are easy to understand.
I started my English teaching journey in January by tutoring family friends. I thought it would be good to get qualified in teaching if I wanted to start officially. Well, i-to-i proved to be an excellent choice. The online learning layout is easy to understand and provides exhausting knowledge of TEFL. But the biggest and most pleasant surprise was the practical teaching course with Suzanne. All my praise is going to her! She moved my teaching to a very professional level. Only finishing the practical course yesterday, I tested the gained knowledge today on two of my students having back-to-back online lessons. I spent 15 minutes preparing for my classes instead of the usual half day! My students were keener on conversating and left our classes with a much better understanding of new grammar and topics. Thanks to Suzanne's enthusiastic and effective approach they are extending their hours with me. I am also more confident in looking for an actual employment once I finish my Level 5 Diploma!
Hi Klara, Thank you for the 5 star review! It's great to hear you are enjoying the course and i have passed on your well wishes to Suzanne. Good luck in your TEFL career. Best wishes, Victoria Customer Support Team
I hesitated to invest in a course through a company I had never heard about before. I started my English teaching journey in January by tutoring family friends. I thought it would be good to get qualified in teaching if I wanted to start teaching officially. Well, i-to-i proved to be an excellent choice. The online learning layout is easy to understand and provides exhausting knowledge of TEFL. But the biggest and most pleasant surprise was the practical teaching course with Suzanne. She moved my teaching to a very professional level. Only finishing the practical course yesterday, I tested the gained knowledge today on two of my students having back-to-back online lessons. I spent 15 minutes preparing for my classes instead of the usual half day! My students were keener on conversating and left our classes with a much better understanding of new grammar and topics. My students had good outcomes even before I experienced Suzanne's enthusiastic and effective approach to TEFL, but now I feel like I don't ever want to stop teaching, and my students don't want to stop learning. They are extending their hours with me!
Thanks, Leah!
Many thanks to Leah Burke for your very good customer service. I was so frustrated and wanted to give up...but you encouraged me to keep on ...NO matter what the challenges are. I really appreciate the fact that you were listening to what i was saying. Yours Geraldine Kessner.
I really want to thank Sahm Amirsedghi for his quick reponse, and for the suggestions he made. Thanks to everybody at i-to-i whom I've been dealing with thus far. Very professional and helpful.
Thanks Jordan, truly grateful for your much needed assistance. Thanks for going the extra mile with sharing all the details.
The classroom was is an awesome fun group of people I've met. learnt a lot in the 2days The tutor was excellent and couldn't have asked for a better tutor. A big thank you goes out to all the students that i worked with and once again Susan a big thank you.
I'm still new nothing much that I can explain
Hi FEFL staff.You have been doing a great job 👍
My experience of this course was great. The material is simple, yet comprehensive, thorough, and beautifully laid out. The assignments are challenging and stood me in good stead for real-life lesson planning. I also now have a deeper understanding of English grammar - which is not always something we are able to explain as native speakers. All in all - it was a stretching and empowering experience. I haven’t looked back and can recommend the i-to-i TEFL course to anyone and everyone interested in learning to teach English.
I was put at ease, had the process explained very well to me and I feel organised and ready to start studying.
Their feedback is always amazing and they reply to a person's questions within a day or two. They always check up on you to hear how it's going with you and how you are finding your course so far.
Sahm was very helpful and concise. Thank you.
Sincere thanks to Justina (i-toi- TEFL Customer & Operations Team) for your speedy response via email and telephonic call to follow up) to ensure you emailed the details I needed, addressed my need and to ensure I am sorted quickly and efficiently. Your support and the chat with you today - you answered my questions with confidence, guided me correctly to give me peace of mind and with friendliness ! Thank you, your help is so appreciated. Leisel
I-to-i has very helpful staff and good prices. It was really reassuring to receive a call from a staff member after I visited the website, I thought that was a great touch. I feel really prepared and confident to begin teaching!
Sahm is very helpful and friendly.
Helpful. Good.
Leah did a wonderful job because gave me just what I nedded without any problems. The timing though, could be improved but I've been warned so no surprises there. Thank you!
Thank you for your review! Good luck with your TEFL course. Best wishes, Justina Customer Support Team
Sahm from the academic support was amazing, he's patience , help and feedback really helped and guided me through the reading lesson plan. The tutors and academic support are very helpful and are academically on point. I have had very prompt feedback and marking of my assignments. I will definitely recommend this course.
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.73 based on 6,918 reviews