i-to-i TEFL Reviews

Read i-to-i TEFL Reviews

tefl@i-to-i.com

Suite 2, Chantry House
Victoria Road

Tell us how i-to-i TEFL made you happy
This course was structured in a very logical way presenting a broad range of topics covering content crucial to Teaching English as a Foreign Language successfully. Furthermore the online interface was laid out in a manner that is very easy to navigate and assists greatly in the studying process for those engaged in the online course options.
The practical course was insightful and I would recommend that to be included in every i-to-i certificate. It improves the standard of teachers and also the way we teach.
Hi there,

Thank you for recommending our Practical class and it is brilliant to hear you enjoyed it.

Good luck with your TEFL career

Customer Support Team
Daniel Taylor was great at explaining everything I needed to know (and despite him being in the UK and me in Australia, he called at a reasonable time) and was super friendly even when I had my silly questions to ask!
I have had the best experience so far . I am truly enjoying the course and I can't wait to complete
Great to hear, good luck with completing your TEFL course!

Customer Support Team
The course is engaging and I couldn't wait to get to the next section. I really enjoyed the quizzes throughout, testing what I just learned.
For someone that loves kids and are passionate about their education, but have no experience in teaching these kids, this course is just out of this world. I am confident that anybody that follows what this course has available to you, would be able to teach any age English.
Sam Shipley was helpful and persuasive (without being pushy) and most certainly an encouragement for me to start this journey. In essence, he gave me the confidence to convert my tentative thoughts to decisive action! Thank you Sam!
Thank you Amy, it was close to my deadline to submit the final lesson plan and essay, I needed some help uploading documents, and you were quick and helpful, following up in a positive and professional way.
Just purchased my level 5 180 hour course thanks to Byron Cunningham. Extremely helpful and patient. Provided me all the relevant information regarding the course. Great service!
Great service. Danny was very helpful and of great assistance. Would really recommend his services. He made the start of my journey exciting and without stress. He was very kind and thoughtful throughout the process. I’m really impressed with his excellent service.
Outstanding customer service - very helpful and insightful. Nikki Jamez is always friendly, understanding and always go the extra mile to help you. She's the best.
I wish to thank Sam Shipley for his outstanding customer service, and assistance. He was of great help guiding me through the process to apply for my telf course helping me make an informed decision. He is a great asset, and hope you will be rewarded for your work ethic. Keep up the excellent work!
Within seconds Danny contacted me over the providing useful information and insight. Really impressed with the service!
Within seconds, Danny contacted me over the phone providing me with useful information and insight. Really impressed with the service!
A good and comprehensive value for money Course. I did the Level 5 (180 hour) Course. It leads you through a logical progression from learning how people learn to learning how to teach, and then looks at all areas in between, Good fun, challenging in parts. Do your research before you sign up to a course and make sure that you choose the right Level for your goals. Do try to have a good idea about what you really want to do after you qualify - before you sign up - and research it well. It is important, it will help you choose the right course and Level for you.
I wish to thank Daniel Taylor, for his excellent customer service! He answered the many questions I had about the Level 5 Diploma characteristics, and then he called me and helped me to complete my payment process. He was very kind and supportive. Thanks a lot!
Thank you for the review, good luck with your course Maria!

Customer Support Team
I sincerely enjoyed completing this course. I found the i-to-i tutors very supportive and they were always very quick to respond, whenever needed.
They really go the extra mile for their students and I think it is an amazing course.
Hi Amanda,
Thank you for your review, that's great to hear!
Good luck with your teaching career!
Best wishes, Jess Customer Support Team
I received great service and advice that was friendly and enthusiastic. I highly recommend it!
Excited for this journey.
Daniel Taylor is such a helpful and professional agent. He was straight and to the point in supplying me with relevant info as well as answering all of my question.
This guy knows what he is doing!!!!
i-to-i TEFL is rated 4.68 based on 5,043 reviews