Hydro-Active Pools & Spas Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Hydro-Active Pools & Spas

About Hydro-Active Pools & Spas: Hydro-active Pools & Spas have been firmly established within the wet leisure sector since 1998.

We are a family run business with family values, employing a total of 8 employees both on a full time and sub contract basis.

All of our staff are specialists in their professions, whether its construction, electrical or administrative we believe we have a team that is unrivaled in the industry.

sales@hydroactivepools.co.uk

3-5 Church St, Armthorpe,

Tell us how Hydro-Active Pools & Spas made you happy

"Martin is always very professional and explains everything he has done, cant fault hydro active, always recommend you to family and friends."
Thanks Karen, always happy to help where we can :-) thanks for your valued custom
"Most people associate hot tubs and spas with luxury, and an expensive lifestyle. However, for us, it was for medical reasons. My youngest son has Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy. It’s a progressive life limiting illness that attack’s the muscles. We were told by his specialist team that hydrotherapy is THE go to exercise for his condition to help preserve and promote a better lifestyle. It took me a whole year of going back and forth to Andy and his team discussing everything about our specific requirements for my sons needs. Andy really listened to what we had to say, what we needed and directed us to the swim spa XLR4 as being the most suitable. He never once applied any type of sales pressure, or tried to over sell me anything. In all honesty I’d say the Hydroactive team have been the most honest, reliable sales team I’ve ever had dealings with. Fast forward to 3 years later, and they are not the type of people who sell you something and go. They’ve been with us for everything, on the phone, advice for aftercare, and nothing is too much trouble. Including when I recently came to Andy and his team regarding a new predicament. My sons condition has progressed and as such while we were moving home wanted to move our spa with us, but look at lowering it into the ground to make it more accessible for my son. Andy and Jacko jumped straight into helping, offering us various efficient and affordable solutions. From first buying to now, I’ve always felt like they are personally invested in our family’s welfare. 100% they put everything into it, at a time which was the hottest point of the year. Bespoke, affordable, one stop service from moving it from our old property, to digging and ground work, right through to the decking so my son could reach the spa without having a large step down from the house. They thought of it all! I really cannot recommend them enough! Seeing my sons face when he climbs in after a very hard day or after treatment at hospital in London, it’s been worth every penny! We now get to use it as a family of 5, and makes for amazing quality time and my only sincere regret is not buying this sooner. Andy, Jacko, Katie, Ricky, Martin and team - you are an amazing group of individuals, and work incredibly hard for your customers. You’ll always have my custom, and support!"
"Fabulous service , very helpful and polite"
Thank you Mrs Kirby for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to your ongoing custom.
Kind Regards Hydro Active Team
"Fantastic professional service. All the team is friendly and helpful. The vita hot tub is super. We can not reccomend the company enough. Thank you for your service."
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, we appreciate your feedback. We look forward to your ongoing custom.
Kind Regards Hydro Active Team
"Can never fault service.Martin is great."
Thank you Mrs Carrington for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to your ongoing custom.
Kind Regards Hydro Active Team
"Excellent service Lovely staff Friendly and very helpful with explain what’s what"
Thank you Debbie for taking the time to leave us a review. We hope you enjoy many years to come hot tubbing :)
Kind Regards Hydro Active Team
"Very pleased with the sale, installation and service's that have been carried out by Hydro Active Spas"
Thank you David for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to your ongoing custom.
Kind Regards Hydro Active Team
"Tub great, service from Hydro active has been great also."
Thank you Paul for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to your ongoing custom.
Kind Regards Hydro Active Team
"Absolutely fantastic service from start right through to ongoing tub care. I Highly recommend hydro active pool & spas. ????"
Thank you Simon for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to your ongoing custom.
Kind Regards Hydro Active Team
"Amazing place to buy our spa from such a good and professional service brilliant at talking threw everything with you and very happy to help you at all times"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to your ongoing custom.
Kind Regards Hydro Active Team
"Good service, very helpful staff"
Thank you Sarah for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to your ongoing custom.
Kind Regards Hydro Active Team
"Great service Thank you!"
Thank you Helen for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to your ongoing custom.
Kind Regards Hydro Active Team
"Excellent service, friendly helpful staff"
Thank you Glenn for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to your ongoing custom.
Kind Regards Hydro Active Team
"Martin the engineer is good at his job and friendly and i know that i can ring with any issues with spa and they get sorted. Martin has just got my spa up and running again and am so happy"
Thank you Mrs Dillon for taking the time to leave us a review. I will pass your comments on to Martin. We look forward to your ongoing custom.
Kind Regards Hydro Active Team
"Great sevice as always, couldnt recommend enough."
Kind Regards Hydro Active Team
"Friendly, efficient, job well done. VERY HAPPY"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I pass this onto the engineer. We look forward to your ongoing custom.
Kind Regards Hydro Active
"Chris and Martin came to fit the hot tub today. Very pleasant young men. Took time to explain how everything worked in great detail. Made sure everything that they showed us, we understood. Thank you so much for everything today. See you in a year for our annual service. Definitely would recommended your 5star service! Keep up the great work guys!"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, i will pass the feedback onto the team. We look forward to your ongioing custom.
Kind Regards Hydro Active
"Very helpful, and enthusiastic about hot tubs. Martin knew exactly what he was doing."
Thank you Ray for taking the time to leave us a review. I will pass this onto Martin who prides himself on delivering excellent service.
Kind Regards Hydro Active Team
"Brilliant service cris did super job always AAA**"
Thank you Jayne for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to your ongoing custom.
Kind Regards Hydro Active team
"I was attended to by Ricky who was very efficient and knowledgeable and very easy to talk to and charming"
Thank you Sharon for taking the time to leave us a review. We look forward to your ongoing custom.
Hydro-Active Pools & Spas is rated 4.97 based on 144 reviews