Hydro-Active Pools & Spas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Hydro-Active Pools & Spas
Read Hydro-Active Pools & Spas Reviews

About Hydro-Active Pools & Spas:

Hydro-active Pools & Spas have been firmly established within the wet leisure sector since 1998.

We are a family run business with family values, employing a total of 8 employees both on a full time and sub contract basis.

All of our staff are specialists in their professions, whether its construction, electrical or administrative we believe we have a team that is unrivaled in the industry.

sales@hydroactivepools.co.uk

3-5 Church St, Armthorpe,

Tell us how Hydro-Active Pools & Spas made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
From start to finish everyone we dealt with was knowledgable, helpful and friendly. We were happy from the off with a cracking deal from Alex. Everything was booked in and ran like clockwork, with everyone who came adhering to social distancing. The electrician was very friendly worked tidy. Finally the 2 delivery guys were top notch the tub was round the back and filling up in no time (even though it was a squeeze). Were extremely happy and wont be going anywhere else for help, chemicals and servicing.
Thanks guys.
We purchased a hot tub from Hydro Active in Doncaster and it’s amazing!

We dealt with Alex who was great and really helpful in advising us which was the best spa for us. Did his upmost to get it delivered in a short time frame and communicated with us throughout the process.

I have to say a special thank you to Martin (one of the Engineers from Hydro) he came out to us today and went through absolutely everything we need to know about general daily maintenance and upkeep to get the best performance out of our spa. He’s a really nice guy and nothing was too much trouble!

Would highly recommend!
We purchased a hot tub, during lock down, thinking we would have to wait until it was all over. But no we have had it delivered and loving it. From the start, with the chat on line through to on site check, electrics, tub delivery and installation and after care with questions, the customer service has been fantastic from Andy, Katy and team. All extremely friendly, helpful. The hit tub is amazing so much better than expected. Definitely recommend this company to purchase from. A bonus even is that my husband who has struggled to sleep, because of muscle pains, for many years has slept very well since purchase. Thank you
Really good service all the way through from Katie Alex and the engerineer who came out to install the hot tub. When we called up with a question katie was more then happy to help! Would highly recommend this company. We purchased the store elite in midnight canyon it looks amazing and just what we wanted out of a hot tub.
I purchased a Whitewater Hurricane Elite from Hydro Active pools and spas in Doncaster recently and have had the hot tub for a week now.

From our initial enquiry online, subsequent discussions, order and deliver process, we have been really happy with the quality of the customer service offered by Andy and the team.

Installation went as planned with electrics first followed by the hot tub later in. The morning. By mid-day, everything was up and running. Again, all the staff involved in this process were professional and helpful.

We are really happy with the quality of the hot tub so far, it looks and feels extremely well built, is well specified, powerful and easy to use. The seven seat configuration works really well for us and glad we decided on this option over the lounger configuration. We also had the WiFi option fitted which makes operation even easier I think.

After sales and advice on maintenance and water quality has been great from Hydro Active and pleased we decided to by from a reputable local dealer for this reason.

So, one week in and we are really pleased with our purchase and Hydro Active. We would thoroughly recommend this company and our Hot tub to prospective buyers.

Fantastic service from sales through to delivery. Very happy with the product and feel confident with the after care. Thank you
Andy,Katy and the team provide an excellent service we were complete beginners and needed lots of advice and they gave it but we absolutely love our spa,we have a few teething problems and Katy’s been very helpful and hoping to get sorted soon
I cannot recommend this company enough! From my initial phone call With Alex to gain information I knew this was the company we had to go with. Alex was patient, knowledgeable and very helpful- he spent lots of time answering and explaining everything to me so I was 100% happy and understood everything in depth. At the initial site visit, delivery and instillation everyone was professional, friendly and approachable. Nothing was too much trouble for anyone within this company. I will certainly be using them now forever more and suggest everyone else to do the same! Thank you all!
Fantastic friendly customer service. We have contacted lots of businesses while trying to find the right spa for us. Hydro Active have definitely been the best to deal with therefore we have just placed our order with them. We dealt with Katy from start to finish and she could not have been more helpful and informed. Thank you
Bought a pre-owned hot tub as I'm new to the hot - tub scene Andy & Chris were brilliant as I didnt have a clue on anything really. Delivery was quick great bunch of lads they sorted everything out for me and the after sales is amazing if i ever get stuck on anything andy always gives me the best advice 5 star rating & i will be buying a Brand new tub next year off these guys 👌
Cannot fault the great service from Hydrocactive spas, during these uncertain times my hot tub was much needed!

Initially spoke with Alex, very informative & friendly.

Buying the tub was easy and the guys used PPE and more than a 2m distance to ensure everyone's safety!

Fabulous service, would highly recommend & so happy with my tub!
Great service from start to finish. Spoke initially with Alex, not pushy, just helpful. Ordering was easy, simple and straightforward. Guys turned up to install, no fuss. Couldn't be more helpful. Great work, really pleasant. Would highly recommend them.
Excellent service from a fantastic company. Everything from the quote, site survey, electrical work and delivery was first class. I would without a doubt recommend them. The hot tub itself is fabulous.
Having purchased our spa a year ago from Andy and his team we recently had our first annual service carried out by liam. What an amazing service and response from the hydro active team. Service was carried out quickly and Liam was both friendly and very informative with any questions I had on the day. I would 100% recommend any Purchase from hydro should anyone be looking for a spa. Keep it up guys
Excellent service from chris, jacko and martin, very friendly, very informative and would highly reccomend
Brilliant service from hydro, cannot thank the team enough, great from start to finish, would highly reccomend
Thanks for taking the time to leave us this review.
We're happy to have been able to help and that we have been able to leave you happy :-) our ultimate aim!
Team Hydro
Great having warranty with the tub, the guys are very knowledgeable and very quick responding to any and all issues.

Great job guys! Thanks for the service.
Thank you for your valued feedback, we're pleased to have been able to get your hot tub back up and running again and resolve the issue you had :-)
First class service from Initial showroom visit to install. Katy was fab, and Chris and Martin were really informative, friendly and helpful. Can’t recommend Hydro Active highly enough.
Thanks for your valued feedback. We're glad you have received such a good service from our team! Welcome to the Hydro Active Team, and here's to many years of tubbing fun for you and your family :-)
Outstanding service from chris and liam installing my new hot tub, would highly reccomend hydro active, thanks again
Hydro-Active Pools & Spas is rated 4.98 based on 200 reviews