HVW LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HVW LTD
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read HVW LTD Reviews

01942 269 666

Unit A15 (1), Kenyon Court, Walter Leigh Way, Moss Industrial Estate, United Kingdom

Tell us how HVW LTD made you happy
Product is great and look professional and always deliver on time. Will keep on using. Tom
Excellent company; excellent products, and excellent customer service. I had messed up the wording, and called them.......it was no problem to have it corrected, and also where the wording was positioned, I had chosen the wrong side, and they fixed it. Had the items soon after I sent the email to say I was happy with everything. Will definitely be ordering more !
Ordered twice now and very happy with the quality of work
I recently set up my new business and needed branded clothing quickly. HVW did an amazing job and brilliant quality. So pleased with the results! Thank you!
Extra tall overalls great for my tall son for his college course fab quality and the safety boots are great too Definitely recommend Thanks
Bought one before and lasted well.
Had Three polo shirts printed with daft slogans, just for a laugh at work,, couldn’t fault HVW Ltd. they are really good quality and fast service, definitely recommend them, unlike other companies they don’t charge stupid charges to set the machines up for embroidery printing
All items were of good quality, speedy delivery. Easy ordering system.
Wonderful company would recommend to anyone. First class service, the polo shirts and sweatshirts look fantastic.
Workwear was exactly as I wanted with quality embroidering. Well happy with my orders to date.
Excellent Product & Service
Arrived on time, good quality.
Excellent service Very professional Prompt service
thanks for prompt delivery good embroidery I ordered to see quality before owner of business ordered for all the staff, i"m sure he will be placing a order in the near future thanks again.
Brilliant service. Quality of the shirts is good as is the embroidery. Will order again at some point Thank you.
Fab company always accommodating and reliable......always recommend when asked where we get our workgear
Great will continue to use HVW LTD
Excellent customer service and great quality product. The printing quality of our logo Is superb! Thanks very much.
Really liked the product which was designed with a high quality finish! Excellent communication from the team also! Thank you
Reliable, friendly service. Easy to order. Competitive prices.
HVW LTD is rated 4.66 based on 486 reviews