HVW LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HVW LTD
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read HVW LTD Reviews

01942 269 666

Unit A15 (1), Kenyon Court, Walter Leigh Way, Moss Industrial Estate, United Kingdom

Tell us how HVW LTD made you happy
You people robed me took my money and never send me my parcel its been more then 6 months now Thats your review!!!!!!
Now 4 weeks since we placed our order and monies taken and still no delivery or update. I will not be recommending HVW.
Placed order waited and no delivery despite promises no delivery
Done a order back on 31st Jan still haven’t received anything trying contacting them and nothing
Substandard communication and customer service. Cannot recommend. I ordered some hi-viz printed vests and gloves 22 January. The payment was taken off my credit card immediately. I received an order acknowledgement but no estimated date of delivery. I still have had no communication whatsoever to indicate when i can expect delivery. 01 February I wrote to complain that I still had no estimated delivery date and asked for my money back if a delivery date could not be confirmed by the end of last week. I received no reply. No acknowledgement that the message had been received or would be dealt with in due course. Of course, there has been no refund, either, not even an automated one. Would give zero stars if I could. This order was a test to check quality etc before placing a more substantial order. needles to say that I will not bother.
Surprised they’ve ask to review when sent incorrectly printed items ask for return not heard a thing since won’t be using again!
great service cant fault thank you
Great communication,quality great,arrived in good time
still haven t my goods been week and a half where are they or full refund pls
Ordered on 6th plain items now the 11 no delivery or email so what's the £7 postage for ??
HVW LTD is rated 4.66 based on 486 reviews