HVW LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HVW LTD
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read HVW LTD Reviews

01942 269 666

Unit A15 (1), Kenyon Court, Walter Leigh Way, Moss Industrial Estate, United Kingdom

Tell us how HVW LTD made you happy
T-shirts are brilliant soft and the logos look amazing
Really really happy with the service and the product. It was a Christmas present and arrived on time. Looks amazing and has since washed really well. Can't recommend these guys highly enough.. will definitely be using them again.
Great guys great service great end product !
Very pleased the the garment and the personalization. We will be ordering more
Great customer service, very happy with the clothing quality and the embroidery is excellent. Will definitely be returning, thanks!
Great customer service, speedy delivery and quality 5 stars
It's great when you find a company that delivers what you need and HVW do this in a timely manner. I trust them to provide the quality embroidered clothing I need.
HVW LTD 5 star review on 4th April 2021
Great service
Goods arrived as expected
Excellent prices, very friendly and embroidery work top class very happy and would highly recommend
Have used HVW for years now for all of our warehouse workwear needs. Always a great service and good quality garments and embroidered logos . Wouldn't go anywhere else!!
Very good quality but slow to arrive
Good personal service. Hi vis vests are good quality with clear print and value for money. Instructions followed up with email for clarity. Would recommend this company.
Happy with my chlothing
Fantastic service , easy to use and reasonably priced
The quality of the jumpers/hoodies are fantastic. They are very well done and I am over the moon! Very impressed with the service provided. There was a small mix up with my order but that got sorted very fast with responses via email. Took about a month to arrive, after ordering/processing and then the embroidery being made. A bit longer than I expected but understandable with the virus and how busy things are. Overall very happy with my product for my business. Customer service was great thank you!! 😊 I definitely recommend.
HVW LTD 5 star review on 22nd February 2021
absolutely great service. Wonderful product at very reasonable price. A big thankyou to all their staff who got a personalised Hi Viz to me in a matter of a few days for a special birthday. Would highly recommend them
We are however awaiting the copy invoice - please could you arrange for this to be sent
very prompt in delivery and great value
Well made and printed items, very quick to send even in these difficult times
HVW LTD is rated 4.67 based on 482 reviews