HVW LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HVW LTD
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read HVW LTD Reviews

01942 269 666

Unit A15 (1), Kenyon Court, Walter Leigh Way, Moss Industrial Estate, United Kingdom

Tell us how HVW LTD made you happy
This is the second item I have bought and in both cases the quality was great, however I had to chase up the items in both cases.
Not bad quality clothing, you get what you pay for. Embroidery good. But poor communication led to me recieving the wrong colour hoodies so had to purchase elsewhere.
Still awaiting either a delivery or even atleast a response to my emails as to where my items are... 3 weeks on
Slow delivery and poor communications. Had to chase multiple times for news.
After placing my order nothing happened for two weeks. I contacted HVW to find out that the order had not been processed. A further week passed until the good were received.
We had to phone a number of times to chase our order due to poor internal communication. When our order arrived one garment was the wrong colour.
Placed order, made amendments to order, several weeks and unanswered emails later order still not received. Finally sent email and response was that the order was on it's way - arrived next day but with original text, not amended version - disappointed!
did not enjoy the email communications with one individual - not very humble and not very accommodating. delivery was extremely poor, slow and dis-organised when I requested where my 2nd delivery was (from my second order, which I asked them to send with my first), I got no response to my email of the the reason for thisor apologizing for delay.
Took to long to deliver the item and had to chase
Delivery driver didn't even knock on door. Just takes photo of door and goes. Will be ordering local in future in order to guarantee deliver. Will not order again due to bad delivery service. (maybe driver is too busy because of black friday???) This does affect your customers!!!
Wehave ordered from you a number of times and the last time was the worst we placed an order and approved the printing then heard no more until we contacted you and was then told there would be another delay due to running out of stock of the hivs bits we orderd but was not informed about this until we contacted you our order took nearly 8 weeks not happy
Items out of stock, no pre-advice, still continue to SELL out-of-stock items and just expect customer to lump it.
Had to call up over 5 weeks after order to chase up someone forgot to send . Very bad service
Still waiting for my shirts & fleece must be 3 months now
Poor quality print. Not impressed. Still waiting for part of the order.
Not able to complete at this time as have not received any goods!
How can I right a review when I am still waiting for my Hi Vizio jacket to arrive......a week after ordering it!! Not Happy!
HVW LTD is rated 4.66 based on 486 reviews