HVW LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HVW LTD
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read HVW LTD Reviews

01942 269 666

Unit A15 (1), Kenyon Court, Walter Leigh Way, Moss Industrial Estate, United Kingdom

Tell us how HVW LTD made you happy
Hi vis vests are good quality for the price. Printing is good. Staff helpful when order needed to be speeded up
Great quality at a great price
very quick turn around and excellent quality garments and stiching
Excellent service. Thank you!
The items are just as i ordered embroidery spot on i have been asked to order some more which i will be doing in the next few days thank you hi viz
At the last minute, we requested 18 Polo shirts, the management arranged to deliver with amended Logo , reality appreciated,
Quick turnaround. Good price, and good quality items. Why I keep going back to them.
Excellent service and high quality work wear, couldn’t be happier! Thank you!
Brilliant products good quality and reasonably priced the service level however was several weeks
First class product. Really please with the graphics on branded PPE
Great product, very easy to order and delivered very quickly. The company logo's on the shirts ordered are precise and look great and the shirts themselves are comfortable, long lasting and wash and iron very well. Excellent service, great price and fantastic product - easy 5 star review!
I had a brilliant experience with my order and delivery was as I expected.
Not the first time I've used HVW. Always great value and a quick turn around.. great job lads ...SHAUN
This is the second item I have bought and in both cases the quality was great, however I had to chase up the items in both cases.
You people robed me took my money and never send me my parcel its been more then 6 months now Thats your review!!!!!!
The staff at HWW where very helpful and the product was top quality
The quality is great and the prices are very competitive. I just had to call to check on delivery after a week, but then arrived next day. But would recommend!!
T-shirts are brilliant soft and the logos look amazing
Really really happy with the service and the product. It was a Christmas present and arrived on time. Looks amazing and has since washed really well. Can't recommend these guys highly enough.. will definitely be using them again.
Great guys great service great end product !
HVW LTD is rated 4.67 based on 497 reviews