HVW LTD Reviews

4.69 Rating 515 Reviews
93 %
of reviewers recommend HVW LTD
Merchant Metrics
Shipping & Delivery
Delivery Methods
Courier
Average Delivery Time
Within 5 Days
On-time Delivery
95%
Accurate And Undamaged Orders
100%
Customer Service
Communication Channels
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read HVW LTD Reviews
Visit Website

Phone:

01942 269 666

Location:

Unit A15 (1), Kenyon Court, Walter Leigh Way, Moss Industrial Estate, United Kingdom

Write Your review

Tell us how HVW LTD made you happy
Help future customers by talking about customer service, price, delivery, returns & refunds.
Minimum 10 characters
Would you like to add a photos or videos?
Strengthen your review by uploading photos & videos.
Drag files here or browse
(Supported files: jpg, png, mpeg, ogg, mp4 & webm)
What's your name?
Leave this blank if you'd like to publish your review anonymously.
(Optional)
What's your email?
We need your email address to verify that your review is genuine
Please note that we may share your email with the company to verify your order.
Good product and good value
Helpful Report
Posted 4 days ago
Excellent service with excellent products. I have been dealing with HVW for a number of years now - they are professional, reliable and have never let me down. Thank you and long may it continue!
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
love the product, great quality
HVW LTD 5 star review on 19th September 2021
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
Brilliant service, hassle free and exactly what I wanted.
HVW LTD 5 star review on 17th September 2021
Helpful Report
Posted 1 week ago
Great value and service. Would use again.
Helpful Report
Posted 2 weeks ago
Great quality and price. Quick turnaround. Just what we needed, thank you!
Helpful Report
Posted 2 weeks ago
Absolutely fantastic service! Items were perfect. The team really helped me out as it was a rush order. Arrived in good time. Would definitely use again! Thank you guys!!!
Helpful Report
Posted 3 weeks ago
Good Service on time delivery. Staff very cooperative.
Helpful Report
Posted 3 weeks ago
Hi Still waiting for delivery
Helpful Report
Posted 4 weeks ago
HVW were very patient with us changing our minds over one or two things and very committed to getting our personalisation just right. Pleased with the hi vis vests
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
Work of art, print, embroidery, quality of clothing, was all exceptionally very well served by this company, highly recommended and the cost wasn’t too expensive.
HVW LTD 5 star review on 25th August 2021 HVW LTD 5 star review on 25th August 2021 HVW LTD 5 star review on 25th August 2021 HVW LTD 5 star review on 25th August 2021 HVW LTD 5 star review on 25th August 2021
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
Great service. Fast and reliable, perfect quality thanks HvW
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
Very efficient, 90% of my order was dispatched very quickly, the other 10% was out of stock and not due in for two months but I need not have worried, my late items came as promised. Will definitely use HVW again, thank you.
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
Arrived quickly and great quality.
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
Great service, the items I had ordered were out of stock with the supplier, kept me updated, had the option for a refund but I took the option to wait for new stock. Delivered as soon as they became available. Would certainly use this company again. Highly recommended
Helpful Report
Posted 1 month ago
You doing best service
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
love these shirts
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
great products
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
Good quality products but you need to keep an eys on your spam e mails, any they sent to me went into my spam e mails, after several calls they eventually sent my prodicts a couple of week late
Helpful Report
Posted 2 months ago
Hi vis vests are good quality for the price. Printing is good. Staff helpful when order needed to be speeded up
Helpful Report
Posted 3 months ago
HVW LTD is rated 4.69 based on 515 reviews