HVW LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend HVW LTD
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read HVW LTD Reviews

01942 269 666

Unit A15 (1), Kenyon Court, Walter Leigh Way, Moss Industrial Estate, United Kingdom

Tell us how HVW LTD made you happy
Good product and good value
Excellent service with excellent products. I have been dealing with HVW for a number of years now - they are professional, reliable and have never let me down. Thank you and long may it continue!
love the product, great quality
HVW LTD 5 star review on 19th September 2021
Brilliant service, hassle free and exactly what I wanted.
HVW LTD 5 star review on 17th September 2021
Great value and service. Would use again.
Great quality and price. Quick turnaround. Just what we needed, thank you!
Absolutely fantastic service! Items were perfect. The team really helped me out as it was a rush order. Arrived in good time. Would definitely use again! Thank you guys!!!
Good Service on time delivery. Staff very cooperative.
Hi Still waiting for delivery
HVW were very patient with us changing our minds over one or two things and very committed to getting our personalisation just right. Pleased with the hi vis vests
Work of art, print, embroidery, quality of clothing, was all exceptionally very well served by this company, highly recommended and the cost wasn’t too expensive.
HVW LTD 5 star review on 25th August 2021 HVW LTD 5 star review on 25th August 2021 HVW LTD 5 star review on 25th August 2021 HVW LTD 5 star review on 25th August 2021 HVW LTD 5 star review on 25th August 2021
Great service. Fast and reliable, perfect quality thanks HvW
Very efficient, 90% of my order was dispatched very quickly, the other 10% was out of stock and not due in for two months but I need not have worried, my late items came as promised. Will definitely use HVW again, thank you.
Arrived quickly and great quality.
Great service, the items I had ordered were out of stock with the supplier, kept me updated, had the option for a refund but I took the option to wait for new stock. Delivered as soon as they became available. Would certainly use this company again. Highly recommended
You doing best service
love these shirts
great products
Good quality products but you need to keep an eys on your spam e mails, any they sent to me went into my spam e mails, after several calls they eventually sent my prodicts a couple of week late
Hi vis vests are good quality for the price. Printing is good. Staff helpful when order needed to be speeded up
HVW LTD is rated 4.69 based on 515 reviews