HVW LTD Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend HVW LTD

01942 269 666

Unit A15 (1), Kenyon Court, Walter Leigh Way, Moss Industrial Estate, United Kingdom

How would you rate HVW LTD ?

"Excellent service. Arrives quickly. Great value for money. Used last year (2017) this year (2018) and will definitely go back to HVW LTD in 2019."
"Great Service.Product as expected, order a larger size than expected"
"I ALWAYS USE HVW BECAUSE I GET WHAT I WANT IT'S ALWAYS TOP QUAILITY EVERONE IS HAPPY TO HELP I WILL CARRY ON USING HVW LTD"
"I have always received fantastic service and would recommend to anyone."
"Great service thanks"
"Great service, all arrived within a couple of days of order, many thanks"
"Very professional, very polite and would give the highest recommendations to any one. Thank you guys"
"I was kept upto date throughout the order and I would highly recommend. I wouldn't hesitate in using the company again."
"Good price, good products and good delivery - What more can you ask for!"
"Good product, good customer service, quick deliver and good quality of print. What more is there to say?"
"Arrived on time All as advertised quality gear"
"Very fast service"
"I ordered 12 pink hi Vis vests for a club that I run , was really impressed with how easy it was to order from the web site. I had to phone the company and the person I spoke to was really polite and helpful. Would I recommend this company to other people simple answer yes. Thank you HWV."
"Order process easy. Goods arrived very quickly"
"Happy? Is not a word I'd describe purchasing hi viz clothing what would improve the service is a vat receipt upon cleared payment"
"I have dealt with HVW for a few years and always found the service excellent. John is a pleasure to speak with and always helpful."
"Order dealt with promptly. Excellent value for money."
"Very reliable service and a great website which is easy to use."
"The customer support team was really good, one of the best"
"Ordered some work polo shirts with logo and a jacket. Price unbeatable quality excellent and service great plus delivered in a few days!!"
HVW LTD is rated 4.65 based on 279 reviews