Humax Digital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Humax Digital
Read Humax Digital Reviews

uksupport@humax-digital.co.uk

Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy
My old human stopped supporting i player so I bought this one which is easier to use and has the full selection of players. Really impressed but I hope this box doesn't phase out support for players anytime soon
First class delivery service. Had a few teething problems setting it up but when I phoned Humax, the telephone operators were very patient and helpful, talking me through instructions for manual and automatic tuning.
The recording box does everything the Virgin box did.
Wrongly advertised. Not willing to rectify their mistake. Poor customer service.
It has the ability to record more programs at the same time compared to my previous Hiumax.
Being better meant that it was a bit more complicated but I have now got used to the different displays.
Well done humax
We bought this as a replacement for our previous Humax recorder. At the moment we are monitoring a problem. When trying to turn the unit on, have been unable to for at least 4 times, when the machine is already in a recording mode. Then we have to turn the humax off on the mains before we can turn it on to view our recorded programs. If we turn on the Humax before any recordings start it seems to work, bit of a problem if we forget that we have something recording. Apart from that are pleased with the unit, but if this persists we will have to call your customer service department. Such a shame as we have read this has happened to others who have this particular model. Do you know of why this is happening or should we get in touch with you regarding this? We would like to say that the unit is great if not a bit more complicated than the previous one, which we have given to our Son to use. Please let us know if there is a way of rectifying the fault.
It was a joy to have HD TV and due to a couple of power cuts in storm Doris catch up TV was so useful. It is also very easy to use.
Supplied, replacement, remote very good but would not work with my Humax unit until your engineer told me how to re-programme it.
It would have helped if this information was supplied with the item.
It is very easy to use, looks good.
I have 2 Humax Freeview boxes which I use in different parts of our house - this gives me freedom to record and watch from different rooms. The picture quality is superb especially in HD when put through my 4K television - much better than sky. The reason why I have not given top marks is that the programming needs sorting out - there has to be a better way of displaying and accessing the programme information- I also have a humax freesat box and the programming is much easier there so it can be done- come on Humax up your game please
Very pleased with the 1800 T recorder ..easy to use and setup.....can't fault....excellent value
Fast delivery. Item exactly as original.
After a few days of playing with 'Nero' I was well pleased with my new 'Humax'. I am certainly very happy with it's performance so far.
Found it simple to install, and with the soft ware up-date, there is far more variety and selection than ever was possible on our previous 'older' Humax model.
We are exceptionally pleased with the item, and continue to enjoy opportunities not previously available to us. thank you. Alan Davis
I wish you could look at your emails quicker this is the third remote I have had and it's the same button that goes wrong you need to look at the workmanship of this product .
So far so good
arrived in time and well packaged
Ordered by phone, arrived next day, worked perfectly. I strive to shop at the legit distributor instead of cut price options, and I am very satisfied.
Excellent item and performance, nice now to have such a great choice of programmes.
Human remote controls seem poorly made as the buttons cease to work after a while. We have replaced the old controller and hope that the new one lasts longer.
The box doesn't work...... we've written to you, but no response!

Please get in touch urgently.

Regards, Chris Braithwaite