Humax Digital Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Humax Digital

Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy

"Very pleased with the 1800 T recorder ..easy to use and setup.....can't fault....excellent value"
"Fast delivery. Item exactly as original."
"After a few days of playing with 'Nero' I was well pleased with my new 'Humax'. I am certainly very happy with it's performance so far."
"Found it simple to install, and with the soft ware up-date, there is far more variety and selection than ever was possible on our previous 'older' Humax model. We are exceptionally pleased with the item, and continue to enjoy opportunities not previously available to us. thank you. Alan Davis"
"I wish you could look at your emails quicker this is the third remote I have had and it's the same button that goes wrong you need to look at the workmanship of this product ."
"So far so good"
"arrived in time and well packaged"
"Ordered by phone, arrived next day, worked perfectly. I strive to shop at the legit distributor instead of cut price options, and I am very satisfied."
"Excellent item and performance, nice now to have such a great choice of programmes."
"Human remote controls seem poorly made as the buttons cease to work after a while. We have replaced the old controller and hope that the new one lasts longer."
"The box doesn't work...... we've written to you, but no response! Please get in touch urgently. Regards, Chris Braithwaite"
"Work great. Fit in well with my TV and look great."
"This remote is a very good quality product."
"Easy to use straight from the box. A bit of common sense and your away. A terrific aid to help keep up to date the TV programmes. First class"
"hi sorry to report but unit shut down 2 days ago,have unplugged the mains and left for a while then plugged back in all came on ok, will see if it stays ok in case it is only a hiccup. if not will contact you . a little bit concerned as only had 4 weeks. this broke down in the middle of a recording,ie froze would not move if this is any help. regards david taylor"
"I spent £30 and bought a new remote Humax RM-L08 due to the buttons on the original one (3 months old) starting to fail and was getting incredibly frustrating to change TV channels (this is the first time I have ever had this problem with any tv unit and I wasn't expecting it to happen). The new remote was fine for around 1 week and is now failing. Because of this, I hate this unit and should not have bought it. This is a good reason to migrate from freeview to Virgin or Sky. Humax remotes just dont seem to work smoothly."
"When I received my new remote control all I had to do was put new batteries in and it was good to go. Fabulous!"
"Excellent product - easy to install/use"
"New remote control delivered"
"Really HaPpY, works as good as new, would recommend 👍"
Humax Digital is rated 4.17 based on 294 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access