Humax Digital Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Humax Digital

Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy

"BOTH units I had did not have very good reciever stages. Even though the signal is 50% to 80% in strength it is impossible to watch live TV as the sound and picture quality is so poor. The two recievers used for recording ARE BETTER, and many stations record OK - but quite a few do not record at all and I was watching recordings from ITV4 / Channel 4 some recorded OK - a few not. THIS IS NOT VERY GOOD. I HOPE to be able to improve my ariel to fix this."
"Not user friendly, now the box is locked up."
"Wrongly advertised. Not willing to rectify their mistake. Poor customer service."
"It was not obvious that what I was buying was not connectable to my Bang and Olufson TV purchased in 2003 which has a scart connection. The situation was redeemed by a full refund on its return to you."
"You cant get TV player on it you have to have another streaming box which is not the impression you get from the advertising. It freezes all the time especially when you are trying to stream recorded programs on a T3. Setting up recording is a real pig with it failing especially when you are trying to record more than one program at the same time even though you are meant to be able to record four at a time."
"Product does not meet expectation."
"It won't pause on Netflix and then continue without the sound being distorted, it takes numerous attempts to get going again, also it won't remote record off my iPhone I am most disappointed with this piece of equipment"
"delivery on item ordered online clearly stated 'next day' but they actually mean 'next working day'. When I contacted customer services they told me the incorrect date of delivery, causing me to take a day off work for nothing. They were very abrupt and rude on phone and only when I thretened to complain they refunded me the delivery costs, which was too little too late to make me feel good about Humax Direct service"
"why it doesn't let transfer recorded content to my Mac?"
"Recently purchased a HDR-1100S box, it can only record OR watch, not do both at the same time. I should have read the small print perhaps before ordering!! AND NO delete button on the control box for recordings. Find it very complex compared to other Humax boxes we have owned. Not happy!"
"Recorded programes disapeard from memory for several hours. Tried switching off and on, later re-appeared. Wow. Internet site poorly referenced for support on model of box. Internet site for latest firmware does not exist. Contacted Humax for latest firmware, will try downloading again. Connected to internet on broadband-either box or internet site kept stopping playback with error message. No idea what happening. To early to give indepth review, only had 1 week. But it does keep a clear digital recording like a dvd with the convienence of a video player. I like so far."
Humax Digital is rated 4.17 based on 292 reviews