Humax Digital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Humax Digital
Read Humax Digital Reviews

uksupport@humax-digital.co.uk

Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy
The one I purchased earlier was far easier to control. Find the new one too complicated to use.
Had a problem with returning item which was dealt with after a few emails. I am very pleased with products but not so sure about comunication
Unfortunately my very old phone will not accept the Humax Eye. It is on my Christmas shopping list, ask me in January.
Colin pinks
low score as we have had to call back with the box submitting no sound. Sound returned after restarting box and leaving customer to try?
most things are possible - very flexible
"Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy." What sort of question is that.
It didn't make me happy, it just let me purchase a product. OK, nothing exciting.
Did not , slow delivery, support poor.
good, fast, clear
had the box a few weeks still trying to get it to work properly keeps freezing
by recording several channels @ the same time
I love the pause, rewind, fast forward, record facilities.
Replacement Humax remote control delivered promptly by you and working correctly. However, we feel that the original remote control should have functioned properly for a much longer period than three years. We haven't experienced such a failure before in a Humax or any other make.
too many updates and customers finding it difficult to use the machine. it does not to the update automatically and keeps freezing.
Very helpful Customer Services.
We did find the format different from our old Humax and quite confusing compared to the old one.The instructions were not user friendly,so it has been a matter of trial and error.The lettering ,grey,white on black background is difficult to read.I think we are getting more used to it now
They get it mostly right most of the time. Tend not to accept criticism of their products.
Once we received a working box it was easy to set up and we haven't looked back. The first box didn't work but was replaced within two days by a new box free and return post taken care of. An excellent experience.
Despatched on time, collected promptly.
Relatively easy to set up: massive recording capacity; good to have catch up as well as ordinary TV...
Human remote controls seem poorly made as the buttons cease to work after a while. We have replaced the old controller and hope that the new one lasts longer.
Humax Digital is rated 4.13 based on 303 reviews