Humax Digital Reviews

79% of reviewers recommend Humax Digital

How would you rate Humax Digital ?

"The location recording feature turned out not to work unless your phone has GPS and mobile data turned on, so I just switch it on in the app when needed. It notifies you at least twice a day when switching between inrfa-red and daylight (& vv). I've also reduced the sensitivity as it switched on for a small moth about 3m away. Y-Cam users are now being charged £3/month per camera. I'm hoping the Humax version will remain free as in their terms & conditions otherwise the camera will be useless as there's no alternative means of seeing recordings."
"Not as easy to use as the old Humax Freesat but notrhing is now. I guess I'll get used to it all in all I like the functionality"
"Had a problem with returning item which was dealt with after a few emails. I am very pleased with products but not so sure about comunication"
"Unfortunately my very old phone will not accept the Humax Eye. It is on my Christmas shopping list, ask me in January. Colin pinks"
"Idiot proof to set up and use. Excellent!"
"Excellent received quickly and what looks like new condition. Very pleased with the purchase works perfectly"
"As a second box for the bedroom it's ideal"
"Very good customer helpline both live chat and telephone."
"Exactly as required"
"Good service, machine,and price."
"Provided a quality product"
"Is happy the correct question to ask?"
"We bought a Human box several years ago to replace a Bush box that hardly lasted 5 minutes. I thought it was good value and has worked faultlessly since."
"low score as we have had to call back with the box submitting no sound. Sound returned after restarting box and leaving customer to try?"
"great box does every thing i wanted"
"great product for a great price"
"Prompt delivery of a great product."
"I am very happy with it"
"most things are possible - very flexible"
"Was send quickly and easy setup and better signal than our old freesat box"
Humax Digital is rated 4.18 based on 289 reviews