Humax Digital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Humax Digital
Read Humax Digital Reviews

uksupport@humax-digital.co.uk

Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy
My HDR had problems right from the start. Contact was made to Humax and suggestions were made. None were successful. I am waiting for a replacement.
Navigating program guide slow and cumbersome especially changing day and navigating between past programmes and future programmes. It is not explained in the manual which is itself poor. Changing channel is slow, up to 5 seconds!!! When you pause the display remains on the screen impeding viewing. You can't play current BBC programs from the start in iPlayer only watch live.
Using the remote to navigate the various features and menus is cumbersome and not easy for the less techy users. The recording of up to 4 programmes at once and playback is excellent.
I bought an FVP-5000T after my HDR-FOX T2 died. The product is, in a word, rubbish. It has much less functionality than the HDR-FOX T2, and what it does do, it does badly in comparison. I contacted customer support who were only able to confirm that the functions I wanted were not there. I finally said that I was so disappointed that I would like to return the FVP-5000T. Since then, my emails are being ignored, and I have had no response to confirm whether or not I can return it.
In summary, I am very surprised that Humax have produced such a poor product in comparison to the HDR-FOX T2, and even more so that a company with the reputation of Humax do not seem to care. Whether or not I can eventually return this recorder, I will not be using it, and I am looking at alternatives. I will definitely not be buying another Humax!
Can't easily find how to troubleshoot dead box.
I bought a FVP 5000 T and would not recommend this product. To start with it’s difficult to see the red or blue light to see if the set is on. It is extremely slow In general. The

search options are extremely disappointing......I am extremely disappointing and would not recommend Humax and will not be purchasing Any product of theirs in the future.
The one I purchased earlier was far easier to control. Find the new one too complicated to use.
Great and brill
we have purchased Humax machines for more than 10yrs, and recommended them to our friends.
Usually these machines are wonderful bits of kit.....
Very happy with the order and the way it was dispatched to me
Humax customer services will do anything to avoid the responsibility of replacing a faulty item that is within their guarantee period.
The item is 1,5 years old and was supplied after the original was destroyed by a direct lightning strike.
Now the RF output is not working and Humax are insisting that my insurance company own the guarantee and are responsible for making any claim.
As you can imagine I have no chance that this will happen and Humax know this.
I had an existing Humax FVP 5000T box replaced after a lightning strike. It was replaced approximately one and a half years ago and all details were covered/approved by my insurance company.
It has gone wrong and Humax are insisting that I produce a rceipt before they will replace the box under the guarantee.
My insurance company can't locate a receipt and now Humax are insisting that my insurance company are owners of the guarantee and they must make the claim ----- this is not likely to happen and Humax know this.
I feel totally let down by Humax who, instead of trying to help, are trying to avoid any respnsibility.
I am now faced with a £200 plus bill for something that Humax should cover.
Having had the unit for 2 years it gave up the ghost and would not buy another unit;

try another manufacturer!!!
Worked just great straight out of the packaging.
Too early to review, but all seems good at the moment. Remote control needs to be improved as it will only turn on the STB and the TV. Needs to switch on Amplifier and DVD player.
Last night tried repeatedly with different cards to buy a Humax box . Rejected each time . I know my cards are good ( I clear all cards automatically each month ) and my bank accounts are very healthy . Today I used my cards elsewhere , no problem . Tried Humax Direct again , same result , rejecting my cards . I have to go elsewhere .
i was sent a humax freeview HDR 2000T the harddrive was very noisey so much so the
customer wanted a replacement which you sent me,but the replacement was just as noisey, the customer wanted his money back which i gave him.When i rang humax direct to return the second box and get my money back i was told that humax direct do not give refunds so now i am left with a hdr 2000t box i cannot use and also the cost of a
humax hdr 2000t receiever. iam not a happy customer and will not be selling Humax
receivers while this is left unresolved.
mr m Pudney,
bh21 5qb
tel,07876126438
office 01725 517941.
cranborneaerials@hotmail.co.uk
excellent service with free next day delivery
This was a replacement for the original where some of the buttons had stopped working.I had to phone up to get help in setting it up with the recorder. Although the help on the phone was very good as usual, there should have been instructions with the remote on how to link it with the recorder.
The location recording feature turned out not to work unless your phone has GPS and mobile data turned on, so I just switch it on in the app when needed. It notifies you at least twice a day when switching between inrfa-red and daylight (& vv). I've also reduced the sensitivity as it switched on for a small moth about 3m away. Y-Cam users are now being charged £3/month per camera. I'm hoping the Humax version will remain free as in their terms & conditions otherwise the camera will be useless as there's no alternative means of seeing recordings.
Not as easy to use as the old Humax Freesat but notrhing is now. I guess I'll get used to it all in all I like the functionality
Humax Digital is rated 4.10 based on 307 reviews