Humax Digital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Humax Digital
Read Humax Digital Reviews

uksupport@humax-digital.co.uk

Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy
I bought an FVP-5000T after my HDR-FOX T2 died. The product is, in a word, rubbish. It has much less functionality than the HDR-FOX T2, and what it does do, it does badly in comparison. I contacted customer support who were only able to confirm that the functions I wanted were not there. I finally said that I was so disappointed that I would like to return the FVP-5000T. Since then, my emails are being ignored, and I have had no response to confirm whether or not I can return it. In summary, I am very surprised that Humax have produced such a poor product in comparison to the HDR-FOX T2, and even more so that a company with the reputation of Humax do not seem to care. Whether or not I can eventually return this recorder, I will not be using it, and I am looking at alternatives. I will definitely not be buying another Humax!
I bought a FVP 5000 T and would not recommend this product. To start with it’s difficult to see the red or blue light to see if the set is on. It is extremely slow In general. The search options are extremely disappointing......I am extremely disappointing and would not recommend Humax and will not be purchasing Any product of theirs in the future.
Not had a good experience, No one seems to know what they are doing. They have no idea what is wrong with your box and won't take it back and refund you
Navigating program guide slow and cumbersome especially changing day and navigating between past programmes and future programmes. It is not explained in the manual which is itself poor. Changing channel is slow, up to 5 seconds!!! When you pause the display remains on the screen impeding viewing. You can't play current BBC programs from the start in iPlayer only watch live. Using the remote to navigate the various features and menus is cumbersome and not easy for the less techy users. The recording of up to 4 programmes at once and playback is excellent.
i was sent a humax freeview HDR 2000T the harddrive was very noisey so much so the customer wanted a replacement which you sent me,but the replacement was just as noisey, the customer wanted his money back which i gave him.When i rang humax direct to return the second box and get my money back i was told that humax direct do not give refunds so now i am left with a hdr 2000t box i cannot use and also the cost of a humax hdr 2000t receiever. iam not a happy customer and will not be selling Humax receivers while this is left unresolved. mr m Pudney, Cranborne Aerials 27 water st cranborne Dorset bh21 5qb tel,07876126438 office 01725 517941. cranborneaerials@hotmail.co.uk
low score as we have had to call back with the box submitting no sound. Sound returned after restarting box and leaving customer to try?
Just the best product I have bought for yeats
I took the plunge to replace my Humax PVR 9300T which was really playing up, it was my second one. After a month or so of using the refurbished HDR-200T 500GB, very few problems, I like the unit.
We bought this as a replacement for our previous Humax recorder. At the moment we are monitoring a problem. When trying to turn the unit on, have been unable to for at least 4 times, when the machine is already in a recording mode. Then we have to turn the humax off on the mains before we can turn it on to view our recorded programs. If we turn on the Humax before any recordings start it seems to work, bit of a problem if we forget that we have something recording. Apart from that are pleased with the unit, but if this persists we will have to call your customer service department. Such a shame as we have read this has happened to others who have this particular model. Do you know of why this is happening or should we get in touch with you regarding this? We would like to say that the unit is great if not a bit more complicated than the previous one, which we have given to our Son to use. Please let us know if there is a way of rectifying the fault.
Humax Digital is rated 4.09 based on 313 reviews