Humax Digital Reviews

78% of reviewers recommend Humax Digital

Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy

"Just the best product I have bought for yeats"
"I took the plunge to replace my Humax PVR 9300T which was really playing up, it was my second one. After a month or so of using the refurbished HDR-200T 500GB, very few problems, I like the unit."
"We bought this as a replacement for our previous Humax recorder. At the moment we are monitoring a problem. When trying to turn the unit on, have been unable to for at least 4 times, when the machine is already in a recording mode. Then we have to turn the humax off on the mains before we can turn it on to view our recorded programs. If we turn on the Humax before any recordings start it seems to work, bit of a problem if we forget that we have something recording. Apart from that are pleased with the unit, but if this persists we will have to call your customer service department. Such a shame as we have read this has happened to others who have this particular model. Do you know of why this is happening or should we get in touch with you regarding this? We would like to say that the unit is great if not a bit more complicated than the previous one, which we have given to our Son to use. Please let us know if there is a way of rectifying the fault."
Humax Digital is rated 4.17 based on 292 reviews