Humax Digital Reviews

of reviewers recommend Humax Digital
Read Humax Digital Reviews

uksupport@humax-digital.co.uk

Tell us how Humax Digital made you happy
This was a replacement for the original where some of the buttons had stopped working.I had to phone up to get help in setting it up with the recorder. Although the help on the phone was very good as usual, there should have been instructions with the remote on how to link it with the recorder.
The location recording feature turned out not to work unless your phone has GPS and mobile data turned on, so I just switch it on in the app when needed. It notifies you at least twice a day when switching between inrfa-red and daylight (& vv). I've also reduced the sensitivity as it switched on for a small moth about 3m away. Y-Cam users are now being charged £3/month per camera. I'm hoping the Humax version will remain free as in their terms & conditions otherwise the camera will be useless as there's no alternative means of seeing recordings.
Not as easy to use as the old Humax Freesat but notrhing is now. I guess I'll get used to it all in all I like the functionality
Had a problem with returning item which was dealt with after a few emails. I am very pleased with products but not so sure about comunication
Unfortunately my very old phone will not accept the Humax Eye. It is on my Christmas shopping list, ask me in January.
Colin pinks
Idiot proof to set up and use. Excellent!
Excellent received quickly and what looks like new condition. Very pleased with the purchase works perfectly
As a second box for the bedroom it's ideal
Very good customer helpline both live chat and telephone.
Exactly as required
Good service, machine,and price.
Provided a quality product
Is happy the correct question to ask?
We bought a Human box several years ago to replace a Bush box that hardly lasted 5 minutes.
I thought it was good value and has worked faultlessly since.
low score as we have had to call back with the box submitting no sound. Sound returned after restarting box and leaving customer to try?
great box does every thing i wanted
great product for a great price
Prompt delivery of a great product.
I am very happy with it
most things are possible - very flexible
Humax Digital is rated 4.10 based on 310 reviews