HUH. Store Reviews

Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read HUH. Store Reviews

02079231155

Tell us how HUH. Store made you happy
Good delivery but the product is not what I ordered and there is no packing slip/receipt in the box. Have emailed customer care and will wait for a reply. The items I had ordered now shown as Out of stock on the website
Order placed on the understanding of a 2-3 working days delivery for a gift. Parcel arrived 7 days later, delayed by HUH 6 days and by UPS failing to try and deliver by 1. I have to keep the gift for myself!
The product was not what was expected. The size is smaller than expected. Advertisements were not clear.
Hi Carmen, I believe we spoke regarding this via email. The 15cm diameter listed on the product page is the correct diameter for the widest part of the pot you purchased. The opening diameter is also listed on the product page. Thanks, Jack
I made two orders and never received mail that they were out of stock. Then after calling several times was told one item was going to be delivered which then also turned out to be out of stock. Despite this everyone I spoke to was lovely so it wasn't too bad.
Hi Holly! Sorry about this once again. I believe one of the items came back in stock, so we dropped you an email and you were able to order it again with a discount code we issued you as an apology. I hope everything was fine with your order and hopefully you won't encounter any issues on any future orders! :)
HUH. Store is rated 4.62 based on 1,780 reviews