House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Lovely slippers but had to return them as the width was too wide.
Lovely slippers - exactly as the picture and accurate size. Very quick delivery too - so 5 stars.
Efficient service. Good value for money. My husband takes size 8.5 so we ordered 9 but they are a bit short. Urgently needed hence unable to return for larger size.
slippers arrived in good time and were excellent quality and a good fit
Speedy efficient service, good quality slippers.
My order arrived well packed and on time. The slippers are of good quality and a good fit. Very happy with the service. Thank you.
Perfect pair of slip on slippers. Good looking, comfortable and tough enough for trips down the garden.
Unfortunately I had to return my new slippers as they didn't fit. I ordered a direct replacement for my current 3 year old slippers, same size/model etc but the new ones were definitely bigger - seemed like a half size bigger.
Dear Catherine, Thank you for your review. Please do accept my apologies for the problem with your item, I am sorry they did not fit, as expected. I can confirm that we have since received the return and refunded your order. Once again I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Best regards, Sonal.
Good value and prompt delivery
Dispatch was prompt.
Web site was very easy to use and understand
Good price, quick delivery, good product. Recommended 😀
Product and service excellent.
Very nice ,well made. A bit of a pain to get on if you're in a hurry but so comfortable and cozy
Very good product and good service
I ordered these for my Step mother who is suffering with swollen feet. The adjustable Velcro allows her to get a secure and comfortable fit. Colours are as per photo. Delivery/service was excellent.
Love my new slippers! Arrived promptly, fit perfectly & look exactly like the photo, even the colour is accurate. The adjustable lace ensures a great fit.
Perfect for my husband who has very swollen feet. They are wide and comfortable. The memory foam insoles make them soft underfoot. Excellent price too. I bought 2 pairs
I brought two pairs of slippers and they were exactly what I wanted and extremely comfortable the ordering was very simple and very fast delivery I will definitely be ordering from house of slippers again thank you.
Dear William Thank you for the review, we are pleased you are happy with your purchase and the service you received. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Lovely cosy slippers, delivered promptly, thank you.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,450 reviews