House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Excellent service next day delivery. I have only had the slippers for a few weeks so its not possible to comment except to say they are comfortable, I just hope they do not stretch.
Posted 34 minutes ago
Prompt service and and gods are exactly as described
Excellent service from HOS. Had to return original order as slippers were too big and smaller size were not in stock. However when correct size was in stock I was contacted immediately and they were despatched the next day. Very pleased with slippers and service.
Great item, fast delivery, thank you.
Lovely slipper just need a bigger size I have returned them
Good but I will not purchase them again.I AM FED UP WITH EVERYTHING WE BUY BEING MADE IN CHINA11111 Is nothing made in this country anymore??
I love my slippers
Slippers arrived on time and are as described. Very happy them. Will buy again from this company if needed.
Very comfortable & as described , good value to .
i was looking for a pair of slippers with wide toe width & the House of Slippers has these fully adjustable pair, nice and soft under foot as well.
Disappointed on one slipper the Velcro looked as tho the machine had not stitched it and I had to hand sew it myself , couldn’t send them back as they were urgently needed for my elderly mum in a nursing home and needed that day hence choosing next day delivery
Dear Gail, Thank you for the review and I am so sorry to hear this. We would have been more than happy to look into this for you, had you got in touch with us but I can appreciate you needed them urgently. If you have any further issues with the slippers please do get in touch and we will be more than happy to help in any way we can. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Excellent quality slippers and a super prompt service!
Although a male , I have always had and been on the small side in stature and think it might have been due to one months coming in to the world earlier. Always having small feet size 6 most of my life, now in my 80s my feet appear to have shrunk. So now I cant buy carpet slippers as size 6 as after awhile they just become too slack on my feet, so I have had to resort to buying boys in early teens size 5. five and a half is better. So House of Slippers are without knowing catering a market of which they do not know , as most footwear suppliers are not aware of. We men with small feet would appreciate if they made shoes etc starting at a smaller size than the standard 6 Imperial Thank you House of Slippers , you do, for me .
Very good Service and product.
Quick delivery . Good quality and perfect fit at a sensible price.
Brilliant service! I ordered a pair of slippers and , when they arrived, found I had ordered the wrong size. I returned them for replacement and the the replacements were with me within a few days.
Slippers are great - am wearing them as I write. They don’t slip on hard surfaces (grippers!) and stay on my feet. Great slippers great service.
Best moccasins ever.
Delighted with June purple velour slippers,most comfortable slippers I've ever had will soon be buying more in another colour,perfect fit well made sturdy very good value.Fast dispatch thank you House of Slippers.
House of Slippers Simply the Best,Friday 3pm I phoned & placed an order for ladies slippers with a very well mannered & helpful young man.I was amazed & delighted when my much needed slippers arrived the very next day.A fantastic & free delivery service,Well done HOS
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,530 reviews