House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Website seems well organised and informative; ordering process was simple. Delivery was very very quick - ordered one afternoon, product arrived the following morning.
Good price and fantastic quick delivery
Hard to find Nordikas slippers in black were carried by House of Slippers. I am so happy. They arrived in short order and I will use this store again in the future.
Delivered next day. Great service
Ordering easy and good selection, even in larger sizes. Arrived on time and fit well.
Quick delivery and good communications. Very pleased with the slippers I ordered. Would recommend.
Easy to order. Excellent service next day delivered as advised. Fair price
Lovely slippers although for some reason they make my ankles hurt! It might be that my old slippers had become so misshaped and the arch support is forcing them into the correct position though and if so not a bad thing?
I ordered these slippers in readiness of a hospital stay. They are very comfortable and I would say true to size. They have a good non slip sole and aren’t as ‘grannyish’ as I feared! Packaged well and promptly delivered. I would use again.
Speedy and efficient delivery
Great slippers, just how they looked on line, made well, comfy and great value for money
very quick service. Classy product of exceptional quality. Advise ordering a smaller size as generous fit. 😀
Good value and comfortable
Good delivery and quick slippers a great fit
Delighted with the slippers ordered in blue and burgundy in two sizes for my sister-in-law. Yesterday decided that she would keep the size 6 and I am returning the burgundy and asking House of Slippers to replace those with a size 6 for me to keep for myself. Do like a heel on slippers and these really fit the bill and so will keep them in reserve for when my current slippers have worn out. Think they are good quality for the price and sister-in-law delighted as he can't get out very much at age 91.
Excellent service, great slippers
Very pleased with the prompt delivery of my lovely new slippers.
Second time I have ordered from here - not issues - fast effieicent service.
Good price quick delivery .
Great order and swift delivery process Slippers are soft and comfortable My only comment would be that they are slightly small on sizing
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,674 reviews