House Of Slippers Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend House Of Slippers
"Efficient service and delivery was prompt. The extra charge to gift wrap was a great help! Thank you"
"I received the two pairs I bought straight away (faster than Amazon orders we'd placed at the same time). They were just like in the pictures and I'm very happy with the price I paid, they seem very good quality."
"Website is easy to negotiate, swift delivery , very pleased with my slippers"
"Amazing choice, excellent prices, easy ordering & very rapid delivery. What's not to like ?"
"Excellent quick delivery. Fabulous quality for money."
"Although neither pair of slippers purchased have been worn yet as they are both presents, they arrived swiftly, well packaged and in lovely condition. I would definitely order again from House of Slippers as their products seem to be good value for money and good quality."
"Fast delivery can’t think of a bad word to write about house of slippers! :)"
"Easy to use website - vast amount of choice and my perfect slippers arrived almost immediately. fantastic"
"Quick delivery very good slippers"
"Very pleased with slippers,well made and very comfortable would recommend these slippers."
"Excellent quality - worth paying a higher price for this alone. Efficient and fast delivery. Had slippers gift wrapped for Christmas and left in package box to keep them a secret!"
"Well chuffed"
"Good product, good service, good price!"
"excellent company but he slippers were not as soft as I am used to"
"For my mother in the nursing home ..had these before.for mum ..perfect fit ,and safe to walk with s fame .."
"Great slippers, arrived really quickly"
"Very pleased with the order and the quality of the slippers and delivery of my purchase from house of slippers"
"Hi there slipper are all a size to big. I take a 7 but would need a 6 in your brand. Have i any way of returning them from ireland to get a small size. Two pairs. Thanks Linda"
Hi Linda,

You are welcome to return the item for a refund and to reorder your preferred size. Please follow the instructions in the returns page of our website, which I've linked to below.

If you have any more questions or queries then please send a message to our email address: info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Best regards,
James.
"Good looking and very comfortable."
"Great well made luxury slippers very quick delivery ,all round excellent service"
House Of Slippers is rated 4.68 based on 1,538 reviews