House Of Slippers Reviews

Lynne Gaskell
House Of Slippers 5 star review on 13th November 2018
V P Phillips
very quick delivery
Husband finds these slippers very comfortable and supportive.
Delivery was good. Slippers were nice but unfortunately dud not provide enough support on my husband's feet so had to return.
Excellent service. Slippers just as described. Very quick delivery. Will use Company again.
Easy to Navigate the website. Order and deliveryprocess had clear instrctions , and delivery was within three working days. My feet are now happy and snug!
Just what we wanted and ordered and received in good time Definitely would use you again!
Quick service, plenty of choice
Good service
Lovely comfortable slippers, looking just as good as the ad.
I love these slippers so comfortable to wear. Easy transaction from House of Slippers and very quick delivery
Many thanks
Slippers were perfect for my mum and exactly as described on the website. Would use House of Slippers again.
Lots of choice, fast delivery.
My order did not arrive when expected. When I enquired via email I received an apology and it arrived a few days later. The slippers are lovely and very well made with durable soles. They are quite heavy to walk in which took a bit of getting used to. I ordered a size bigger than usual but the left one still felt a bit short and pressed on my toe. I decided I’d keep them anyway and having now worn them for a week or so they are becoming much more comfortable.
Arrived quickly.
My husband is very pleased with his new slippers. Well made and comfortable
This is my second time dealing with this company and I will definitely use them again when I need new slippers.
It was quick and easy online and I had no problem with the order, received confirmation and they arrived within a couple of days.
Extremely happy
Very pleased with the service. Arrived before time and nice product.
Lovely slippers arrived quicker than expected. Very good fit and comfortable to wear. Good value for money would recommend HOS to my friends!
Loved these when they arrived. Quick delivery.
Unfortunately within a few days the sticking started to come undone along one side.
We have requested a collection for them and a replacement but as of yet this has not happened.
Very nice slippers. Contacted by House of Slippers staff when slipper colour I had ordered was unavailable & alternatives offered. Very helpful.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,244 reviews