House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns & Refunds
Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews
Delighted with my purchase. Very soft leather. Reasonable price. My husband reports they are very comfortable
Fast delivery.
Posted 1 hour ago
slippers arrived quickly and are just what I want.
Nice colour and very comfortable but surprisingly heavy for a slipper.
My daughter loves these slippers and they’re perfect for nursery as easy to put on and off alongside a sturdy comfortable slipper
My slippers arrived on time, if not early, and looked exactly as advertised. They have a big selection of quality slippers .
These slippers suit my 99year old Mum down to her toes!!!! She has a few pairs of heather colour but have added a blueberry pair for her 100th birthday to match her new dressing gown!!!
Pleased with the look of these slippers and the soft insole. They are very smart and easy to get on and off which was the main reason for buying them as my husband needs help with this. It is too early to say whether they will wear well but they seem well made and have a bit of support on the outer sole.
I bought a returns label for a £1 which seemed a very good deal if I'd needed to send them back.
Easy navigating website.
Quick delivery.
Lovely slippers (my wife loves them).
Super easy website to use, item received really quickly.
A very good hard wearing slippers and good value for money 2 pairs £30'
a very quick delivery. Well done
Slippers exactly as described, arrived very quickly and refund arrived promptly when I returned the wrong size. Excellent service, would recommend.
Excellent service , very fast delivery , very happy with the quality of the slippers . Would definitely order from you again
Excellent service. Excellent product. I'm disabled and need slippers that are UK size 4.5 and adjustable to accommodate swollen feet. House of Slippers were the only company I've found who meet all my requirements.
Thank you HofS. Maria Murphy
Quick delivery and comfortable slippers too.
Love these slippers best ever so comfy
Good service
My new slippers are excellent. Much better than I expected! Sturdy and comfortable. Delivery was superb too. Thank you :)
Very quick delivery. Comfy slippers. Definitely order from them again.
Good service
East to use website. Excellent service.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 4,686 reviews