House Of Slippers Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend House Of Slippers
customer service
"Excellent slippers 1st time I’ve bought from you I definitely be buying again from you. I previously bought same style from Damart which used to be excellent but when I look at there reviews now no way"
Posted 1 hour ago
"Would have thought they were wider i dont know if g is the widest but they fit with a struggle"
"Great slippers good service"
"Good quality, comfortable slippers with fast delivery. Very impressed!"
"Very happy with slippers. Thank you"
"Quick delivery very pleased with my purchase"
"Always purchase my elderly mums slippers from you Fab product service and value Definitely keep using 👍🏻"
"excellent product super fast service, need to order another pair, my elderly mum loves them"
"Easy to order, quick delivery"
"Excellent purchase, substantial slippers !"
"My husband has type 2 diabetes, and trouble with sores around the back of one ankle area. Ordinary shoes and slippers can irritate the area as the top of the footwear is always in contact with the bothersome area. These slippers are the perfect answer as they come up over the bad spot, and don't irritate it."
"These slippers are very comfortable and easy to put on. It was easy to order them and they came in good time."
"Good value for money. Easy to order."
"So nice that you do men’s size 6. Not easy to find nowadays as people’s feet get progressively bigger all the time. Thank you for stocking these so my grandad can still have his slippers."
"Really surprised at the speed of service. Will use you again."
"I ordered these slippers because they looked identical to ones that I've purchased from M & S for years, but which were out of stock. I ordered both lilac and grey from you, so will only do the one review. I haven't worn them as yet but have tried on the lilac pair which fit well. The inside is different to the M & S ones that I am currently wearing, being fleeced and not appearing to have the "secret support" arch support that the M & S ones do, however I fully expect them to be fine."
"Warm, comfortable, supportive. Feel much safer on my feet."
"loads of choices and easy to order, excellent delivery."
"Finally a company who make a slipper that will support and fit my mother who suffers with swollen ankles and poor mobility. So many slippers don’t make the Velcro long enough but these have been great and mum is also able to wear them outdoors as a shoe."
House Of Slippers is rated 4.70 based on 1,862 reviews