House Of Slippers Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend House Of Slippers
customer service
"Great service and lovely comfy slippers at a great price"
"I have rheumatoid arthritis in various places including my feet; it's a bit like walking on tiny sharp stones all the time. I've tried memory foam slippers, all sorts of slippers, but when I put these on they definitely eased the pain. The slippers are clearly well made and will last I lot longer than all the others I have. Beautifully made and worth every penny - thanks :o))"
"These Sketcher slippers are so good my Mother bought a pair too. Excellent service and speedy delivery."
"Very good slippers and a good price,would purchase again."
"Does what it says on the tin. These slippers are as beautiful and luxurious as they look in the images. Sizing is definitely large and I'm not sure if I would have been better with a size down but, having put my feet in these, I now couldn't bear to part with them!"
"Excellent service from house of slippers, I ordered them and they came basically two days later, excellent ⭐️⭐️"
"Great - speedy delivery."
"Beautifully made slippers at an amazing price compared with similar quality on the high street."
"Bought as a replacement for my husband whose previous pair had worn out. Very pleased with quality and fit, and would recommend them."
"I have rated House Of Slippers as Good overall - customer service and delivery all very good - no problems. But unfortunately the slippers did not fit. They were too small - otherwise seemed to be good quality."
"Excellent slippers - both stylish & comfortable"
"Very prompt delivery."
"Excellent, speedy service!"
"Very pleased with the slippers . Comfortable fit Very comfortable Thank you"
"Very quick delivery, well packaged and easy process to buy."
"Just wanted to sat thank you for the slippers and the service - both where as good as promised..... Geof Stockley."
"Excellent service.Lively slippers."
"Excellent service product A1"
"Husband delighted with slippers comfortable and good fit"
"Lovely slippers - great quality"
House Of Slippers is rated 4.70 based on 1,750 reviews