House Of Slippers Reviews

House Of Slippers 5 star review on 3rd January 2018
House Of Slippers 5 star review on 21st November 2017
Nazrin Ali
More Photos & Videos
Badly designed and constructed. My husband cannot wear them because they scratch the top of his feet - really quite badly. The seam on the top of the slipper is rough.
If he hadn't worn them the once I would have returned them.

Can I still return them? I wonder if you will reply?!

Don't waste your money!
The moccasin slippers I ordered have no clearly defined left/right slipper. I am very surprised by this poor finish. In other circumstances I would have returned them but the style is hard to find and I chose to keep them, they are wearable.
A nice looking slipper and a good fit but no comfort under the ball of the foot and therefore I can’t wear them for very long as my foot soon starts to hurt
I have already sent as review. Quality control is very poor as one of the slippers had a diagonal straight line cut off of what should have been a rounded tongue. This should never have passed quality control.
very pretty slippers, very slippery soles, elderly beware!
Slippers arrived on time but quality control very poor. One slipper is fine but tongue on other slipper is cut very badly and instead of having a nice continuous curve it is cut (hacked) across top. This is obviously visible and should have been picked up on quality control.
Parcel was left on my doorstep in the rain the box was wet. It could have been left somewhere more discreet could have been nicked.
E.mails were a bit confusing about delivery and tracking numbers
The slippers I was sent were no doubt fair enough, but they were not suitable for what I needed, so had to be returned.
I strongly object to being asked to pay £3.50 just to try on a pair of slippers costing £16, a percentage of almost 22%.
Had I realised this, I would not have bought slippers from this company, and will certainly not be using them again.
Slippers good - as described - but packing useless - almost sent them back but didn't want to pay postage. Had to have them clipped together with clothes pegs to get some shape back. Surely a box or cardboard round them would be better.
The slippers looked nice...but I am sorry to say that 1) the fit was not good...I am a size 6, the left one stops just short of the edge of my foot, so I can always feel the edge of the slipper 2) the padding was thin and did not cushion my feet 3) my feet slightly slid about in them when walking around, and 4) the pretty fluff started to fall out from the very first wear.
I bought a new pair of slippers from somewhere else instead and am unlikely to be a returning customer in the future.
I appreciate not ‘expensive’ but after a couple of hours inner soul moulded to myfeet. Not in a good ‘memory foam supportive’ kind of way, more like They are years old and like I’m walking on the floor.
zfsdghzdfhgfdh
Slippers had to be returned because of a manufacturing fault in one of the two slippers which impeded the fit and distorted the shape of the slipper.
No pre-paid return label was provided and, as a result, a defective product had to be returned at my own expense - and this was not credited to me.
Very narrow. Won't order again returns far too expensive!
I like the look of the slippers but after two days wearing them in the house they made the arches of my feet very sore. I think the soles are not strong enough.
They are now put away in my wardrobe.
Took over a month to deliver
The inside of the slippers are inflexible, making it uncomfortable to walk. I have had to give them away, as I am incapacitated, and cannot do a return.
Sizing comes up a little bit small
I was charged £35 for next day delivery of a small U.K. parcel. I didn’t click this option, it appeared to have added after I clicked PayPal express... Royal Mail confirmed it does not cost anywhere this either.

After many, many emails, and opening a case with my credit card company, I got a full refund. So - eventually resolved.

Be SO careful what is added to your screen before you checkout
Conversion from US to EU sizes provided by Amazon was wrong so the shoes were too small.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 3,852 reviews