House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Disappointed on one slipper the Velcro looked as tho the machine had not stitched it and I had to hand sew it myself , couldn’t send them back as they were urgently needed for my elderly mum in a nursing home and needed that day hence choosing next day delivery
Dear Gail, Thank you for the review and I am so sorry to hear this. We would have been more than happy to look into this for you, had you got in touch with us but I can appreciate you needed them urgently. If you have any further issues with the slippers please do get in touch and we will be more than happy to help in any way we can. Please accept my sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Slippers did not fit had to return them for a refund
Dear Victoria, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear the slippers did not fit as expected. I can confirm we have since processed your refund and once again please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Sent back far too small and not wide enough. Im a four and ordered 5
Dear Jane, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear the slippers did not fit as expected. I can confirm we have since processed your refund and once again please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Unfortunately I had to return my new slippers as they didn't fit. I ordered a direct replacement for my current 3 year old slippers, same size/model etc but the new ones were definitely bigger - seemed like a half size bigger.
Dear Catherine, Thank you for your review. Please do accept my apologies for the problem with your item, I am sorry they did not fit, as expected. I can confirm that we have since received the return and refunded your order. Once again I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Best regards, Sonal.
Inner stitching on upper sides too rough and therefore unwearable. Soles supposed to be non marking but don't appear to be. Also want £4 to return a faulty item!
Dear Berjis, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this, unfortunately, this is the first we have heard about the situation and have no record of previous communication regarding this from yourself. You are more than welcome to get in touch with us if you would like to discuss this further and we will be happy to help. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
I ordered a second pair of slippers (same slipper and size as before) expecting them to be the same, but the size was far too big, even though labelled as the same. Had to fork out for return postage. Won't be using you again x
Dear Jenny, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear these did not fit as expected. We do offer a service whereby every customer can purchase a prepaid returns label for £1 extra with their order, to make returns easy. We then cover the rest of the cost, because we appreciate items may not fit. Please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused and I sincerely hope this does not discourage you from using us in future. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Well I caint review much as I sent them back Still WAITTING FOR MY REFUND PLEASE
Dear Customer Thank you for the review, I can confirm this has been refunded for you and we thank you for your patience. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
I purchased a size 6, too big so ordered size 5. Returned the size 6 after what seemed a ridiculous amount of going into the website to create a returns label, I bet many give up and don’t bother! It would be courteous to be told when my returned parcel was received and that I will be refunded. I doubt that I will use House of Slippers again.
Dear Ann, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear you are displeased and had difficulty generating the returns label. Our customer services team is always on hand if you do have any issues, and are always happy to help in anyway they can to make your shopping experience with us a pleasant one. I am pleased to say your refund has been issued and I do hope the smaller size are a better fit. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
I ordered 2 pairs of slippers on the 29th Dec it took you till the 2nd jan to tell me one pair was out of stock I replied within minutes with a replacement option. then it took till the 5th for them to be dispatched and didn't receive them till the 8th jan I feel this was rather a long time 10 days in total cant say who delivered it as it was left on doorstep when we returned from shopping
Dear Cheryl, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this. Firstly I would like to sincerely apologise for the delayed communication, we had an extremely busy period over Christmas with limited staff. We tried our hardest to process all returns as quickly as possible, it is with regret that some orders took a little longer than we would have liked. I am sorry this was left in full view by Royal Mail but I am pleased this has now been resolved for you and you have the replacements. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Slippers are nice but too small. Tried wearing them in but still too small. Shame nice quality but wasted purchase
Dear Mark, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear the slippers were too small. You are more than welcome to return any unworn item within 30 days for a refund. Our customer services team is always on hand to help, if you do find an item does fit, as you had expected. Once again I do apologise for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
This was a second pair of slippers, as the first pair came away from the sole within 5 weeks. However, the customer service was terrible. Even after sending photos of the problem, they insisted I couldn't exchange or have a refund until the first pair was returned at my expense and inconvenience. They were a gift to my mother-in-law, who is shielding and I am not nearby to collect them.
Dear Customer, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear you are displeased. Unfortunately, when an item is reported as having an issue we do sometimes request it is sent back to us as per our thorough investigations process, so we can confirm the fault. Whilst the photographs provided were great, on this occasion our investigations department did need these back to carry out an inspection. We thank you for getting these sent back to us and can confirm the order has been refunded for you. Please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Bought some Nordika slippers & they were the size I normally wear but they were too large so I wanted the next size down they would not exchange for exactly the same a size smaller as they said it was a black Friday price that doesn't make sense, I could have ordered in both sizes & sent the ill fitting one back but thought it would be hassle for your company. I have returned them & awaiting refund, have bought same elsewhere for less & am very pleased good product.
I bought these slippers as a Christmas present for my partner, so can't comment on them yet. The box was damaged in transit due to poor packaging, and I've had an awful lot of emails from you
No idea about the product, however, maybe don’t put the big sticker on the outside of the parcel as my wife now knows one of her gifts is slippers!!
I have had to return both pairs of the nice looking sketcher slippers because the fur lining is so slippy that they fly off your feet when you walk. I didnt find this shop easy to deal with and I feel exchanges / returns were done somewhat reluctantly. It would also be nice to hear when a refund has been made but to be fair it is Monday and I sent them on Friday so hopefully that will come.
Very good service, quick delivery, no fuss and easy to order
Size 10 slippers were too big
I am rather upset that the aglet on one of the shoelaes came off within the first couple of weeks.
After reading previous reviews I was very disappointed, they were too big, the uppers were nice but the soles felt like you were walking on a piece of cardboard , no padding whatsoever, wouldn’t have had them if they were free, don’t know how could possibly charge so much for them
Initially pleased with the slippers, but after just a few days, the stitching is coming apart. Will stick M & S in future
Dear Customer, Thank you for your review. Please do accept my apologies for the problem with your item. We are more than happy to look into this for you, please give us a call on 0116 326 0605 our lines are open Mon-Fri from 10 am-4 pm or alternatively you can contact us on info@houseofslippers.co.uk and we will be more than happy to help resolve this for you. Best regards, Sonal.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,594 reviews