House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Good selection of styles and sizes/widths, easy to order and return, the option of buy a returns label for £1 is brilliant even if you don't use it.
Wonderful service! Speedy delivery, ease of returns, quality product. Very impressed.
Loads of choice. Very good value. Arrived quickly and good quality.
brilliant slippers , will buy from this company again ,very quick delivery , excellent value for money
Great slippers. My second pair, the first ones lasted 5 years. Very comfortable and I like the fact you can easily adjust how they fit across your foot with the velcro upper.
My pleased with the slippers. Very good service
Lovely slippers, prompt service and delivery, would highly recommend House of Slippers
Slippers with a non-mark sole. Arrived quickly, packed well and comfortable.
Slippers delivered promptly, good quality and fit
Fantastic service as previously. First shopped with House of Slippers during the beginning of Covid and lockdowns. Never been a fan of online shopping/home delivery but ive had to get used to it. Whilst this time they couldn’t get stock for the original order, they were quick to inform, apologise and offer an alternative which was delivered very quickly. The outcome was my mum preferred the alternative colour and fitted brilliantly. Result!
Easy to follow website, excellent value and very fast delivery. Great All Round Service!
Very well made & look great Only drawback for me is that they do not have 1/2 sizes So it’s a tight fit which I hope in time the fabric will stretch
House Of Slippers 5 star review on 15th July 2021
Lovely slippers, so comfortable that I reordered the same slippers that I bought last year. House of slippers are a great company to order from. Easy order, fast delivery. Highly recommended. 😊
Prompt service
Fast and efficient and high quality product.
Good service excellent product Many thanks
So far so good. Excellent delivery time. Look really nice slippers and size seems normal. Over time I hope they last longer than other brands.
We got these for our grandaughter, when she saw them she was so very pleased which we were pleased about.
I bought the slippers as a gift for my Mother. Really pleased with the speed of the delivery and with the slippers. Definitely would recommend House of Slippers to friends and family.
Exelant: Since I ware my slippers most of every day, they are both comfortable, & above all they slide on all flooring, + do not cause tripping.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,582 reviews