House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Good service at an excellent price really comfortable slippers couldn't ask for more
Excellent prompt service and the slippers ordered are perfect
Received the best customer service I've ever received anywhere after placing an order for my disabled father. AlI Ian deserves a special mention too. Thanks to Saf and everyone there.
Very comfortable. Purchased to wear following an operation on foot. Being able to adjust the width of the slippers meant that I could wear them for extended periods.
Prompt service and and gods are exactly as described
Excellent quality slippers and a super prompt service!
I found it hard to believe, but it's true, the House of Slippers provided me with the perfect pair of of wide fit slippers, I had tried lots of other places and had just about given up when I tried House of slippers. The result a perfect fit and supremely comfortable. What more could one ask
I’ve ordered these slippers in different colours for a while now. They are comfortable once moulded time your feet and look modern.
Comfy slippers and delivery was very quick.
The slippers were good quality, u fortunately even though they were the right size the toe are was narrow and I have a broad foot. House of slippers were accommodating as I had pre paid for a return if that had been the case. Was pleased with their service.
Great service, fast delivery and lovely quality slippers. Purchased two pairs of ladies mule slippers and have been really pleased with both of them. Also good idea having the option to purchase a prepaid return label.
Delighted with my new slippers. Decent selection of size 15's, good price, swift delivery. Couldn't ask for more.
Can't fault the service or delivery
House Of Slippers 5 star review on 25th January 2021
very quick delivery
Just what we wanted and ordered and received in good time Definitely would use you again!
Efficient service. Slippers are subtle leather and look smart. Comfortable to wear in house, although sole feels thin.
Poor customer service, returned them 7 days ago as too small requesting exchange for next size, not heard anything from them other than request to rate their service, not sure what they expected as a rating? If you can email the customer for a rating, you could email advising you had received them back and are processing the order I purchased the returns label in advance so had no contact with company
Dear Mark, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear that. The review emails are automatically sent by the system after a certain amount of time has lapsed since the initial purchase was made. We did try and process your exchange as quickly as possible but it was an extremely busy period with limited staff. I can only sincerely apologise for the delay and I am pleased the exchange has been processed for you. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Very comfortable and good fit.
Good value, good quality-arrived on time, what more could you want!
Excellent service. Slippers were a Christmas present so didn’t want to review until Santa had been. Very good quality and it, my partner’s really happy with them. Great value for money too. Would recommend the slippers and the company
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,593 reviews