House Of Slippers Reviews

House Of Slippers 5 star review on 3rd January 2018
House Of Slippers 5 star review on 21st November 2017
Nazrin Ali
More Photos & Videos
Received the best customer service I've ever received anywhere after placing an order for my disabled father.
AlI Ian deserves a special mention too. Thanks to Saf and everyone there.
We are delighted with the lovely superb quality slippers and excellent service.Thank you all
Good value. Comfortable to wear.
They look well made, but unfortunately my father hasn't been able to wear them yet as he went into hosp before they ardived
Purchase was excellent exactly as advertised and arrived promptly
Although the slippers from Comatoes are brilliant & my husband likes them, they do come up small - be warned, buy a size bigger to save you exchanging goods from the 'house of slippers' they state free returns & exchanges, maybe if bought full price, however the slippers I bought (size 10) were bought with the price reduced, (flash sale) as stated this make comes up really small, but they are fab quality & really nice so I had to exchange them, same slipper, same colour but size 11 ( my husband has never worn a size 11 - ever) . Upon exchanging them, the price of the slipper had gone back to full price, not only did I have to pay for the difference, I also had to pay for postage for the exchange. The difference was £10.00 . When I questioned & complained about this, they would not pay the difference. NOT happy & will not be buying from house of slippers again. The score is low for service from house of slippers & not the actual slippers from Comatoes.
Met all our needs with a comfortable and easy fit slipper with benefit of Velcro fixing. If you are a half size, would suggest you need to order the next full size up.
Loved them. Good fit and very warm and cosy.
Fast delivery easy to use website
Very pleased with the quick service and delivery very efficient will recommend to family and friends than you
Both my daughter and I love your slippers. They are comfortable and warm.
I have now brought four pairs off you very satisfied.
Excellent slippers great customer service and speedy delivery
Good service..slippers arrived on time..vast selection..bought these slippers because they have soles that do not mark our beige carpet..slippers that do not have dark soles are hard to find..will definately buy from this company again
Christmas present for Mother in Law, buying on line from you saved me taking a 92 year old around shopping centres
I ordered these slippers because they looked identical to ones that I've purchased from M & S for years, but which were out of stock. I ordered both lilac and grey from you, so will only do the one review. I haven't worn them as yet but have tried on the lilac pair which fit well. The inside is different to the M & S ones that I am currently wearing, being fleeced and not appearing to have the "secret support" arch support that the M & S ones do, however I fully expect them to be fine.
The slippers are smart and lovely and cosy bought for my mum when we take her out in the wheelchair.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 3,869 reviews