House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
The slippers were delivered as stated and as described.Very satisfied.
good value
Bought the slippers for my grandaughter, she is a 10.5 I purchased 11, but they are a very small fitting so not expecting them to last long size wise, however they are a good slipper with a firm sole.
Delighted. Very comfortable and true to size. I ordered two pairs, size 6. However although both boxes were marked 6, one pair were clearly marked size 5 on the soles. However I gave them to my sister and she's delighted with them too. So everyone's a winner!!!
Efficient service. Good value for money. My husband takes size 8.5 so we ordered 9 but they are a bit short. Urgently needed hence unable to return for larger size.
Very nice ,well made. A bit of a pain to get on if you're in a hurry but so comfortable and cozy
Lovely cosy slippers, delivered promptly, thank you.
Cozy and warm
The website is really easy to use and even though it says 2-4 working days for standard delivery it always comes sooner a brilliant service
Service ok but the slippers I chose are poor
There's a good selection of styles at various prices. The items I ordered were in stock and were delivered promptly. Rated 4 in stead of 5 because setting up an account via the website wasn't as straightforward as it could be.
The slippers were good quality, u fortunately even though they were the right size the toe are was narrow and I have a broad foot. House of slippers were accommodating as I had pre paid for a return if that had been the case. Was pleased with their service.
Service was swift and the slippers as advertised.
Delivery is very prompt. But the product I bought is not of very good quality: the materials are cheap and the sewing falls apart in about 6 months. Sorry.
Dear Una-Jane Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this. We do stock a vast range of slippers ranging in price and durability to accommodate our very broad customer base and individual requirements. If you ever need any advice about any of our products prior to making a purchase you are more than welcome to get in touch and our very knowledgeable customer services team would be more than happy to speak to you. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Fit well but the colour is too bright.
Slippers are very nice but the label in the inner made them uncomfortable And they did not come away properly
The slippers did not take too long to arrive.
Women size 7 feel a bit tight around toes
very quick delivery
Delivery was good. Slippers were nice but unfortunately dud not provide enough support on my husband's feet so had to return.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,450 reviews