House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Very good service arrived ahead of schedule, good quality and comfortable slippers.
Website easy to use. Slippers arrived earlier than expected. Very good quality. Ability to buy a returns label for £1 excellent idea.
It was very easy to find what I was looking for on the website. The slippers arrived within a few days and my husband is absolutely delighted. They are very well made and comfortable. We can't believe the price either, wonderful
Fast delivery. Very pleased with these extremely comfortable slippers.
I found it hard to believe, but it's true, the House of Slippers provided me with the perfect pair of of wide fit slippers, I had tried lots of other places and had just about given up when I tried House of slippers. The result a perfect fit and supremely comfortable. What more could one ask
Good service got what i asked for in the time they said it would arrive and good range of produces.
I am very happy with my new slippers the quality is good. They were easy to order and delivered on time. I would definitely buy from House of Slippers again.
Great service from start to finish and parents love there slippers that's second order and will be ordering again
Very pleased with them, extremely comfortable. Had them previously.
Excellent . Great fit.
Bought for my Mother as an alternative to shoes. I wasn't expecting too much because of the low price. Mum loves them and has not worn shoes indoors since. Great slippers at an exceptional price....2 for £25, delivered!
Always buy slippers from this company. Great selections, great prices and excellent service and delivery. Absolutely would recommend.
The slippers were delivered promptly & are of good quality.
Prompt delivery, good customer service
very comfortable
Slippers arrived in a reasonable time and my husband finds them to be very comfortable. Thank you.
Very pleased with quality of slippers
The offer of two pairs of slippers for less than twice the price of a single pair is very good value. Ordering was very easy, even though the large number of offers meant that it took a little time to find the slippers I wanted. The order arrived much faster than I had been told to expect (postage was free). The slippers seem to be well made and are very comfortable, although it is too soon to tell how well they will wear. I intend to post afollow-up review in due course to share my thoughts on how the slippers stand up to regular use, althoug initial impressions are favourable. I warmly recommend House Of Slippers.
Fast delivery, would buy from House of Slippers in the future.
Wonderful quality slippers that look good , even if you end up wearing them to the shops or taking the bins out !
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,470 reviews