House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Was pleased when my slippers arrived on time.I had been advised by my Podiatrist to buy a substantial pair of slippers to help keep my feet in good order. I am now into my second week wearing them and they are very comfortable but unfortunately the fastening is all ready a problem as it will not stay fastened, I have to keep refastening them which is not good.
Dear Hilary, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this. Please get in touch with us via email or telephone, quoting your order reference number and we will be more than happy to look into this for you. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Easy to order and swift delivery.
Rateing star pending.? Returned item slipers last week only due size requirment from 41 to 40 (listed item availiable) any sign or date posting of replacment paper work /address was enclosed.tks.
Dear Ian Thank you for the review and I can confirm we have received the return. I tried to call you about this earlier on today and have left you a voicemail. Please get in touch with us as soon as possible via telephone or email. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Well made slippers at a good price, but they are not wide fitting as claimed. Had to be donated to charity.
Dear Customer Thank you for the review and I am sorry the slippers did not fit as you had expected. You are more than welcome to send any unworn item back to us for a refund should find they are not suitable. If I may, I just want to clarify that the Gwen Boot Slippers you ordered are just a regular fitting slipper and not specified as being a wide fit. I can only apologise for the experience you have had and if you ever need any advice about future purchases, our dedicated customer service team is always on hand to answer any queries you may have about the products we stock. Once again I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Initial thoughts on these slippers was that they were very light and comfortable. However, having worn them for a week the insole is wearing thin down the sides and a ridge is annoying my feet. Tried to upload photo but unsuccessful.
Dear Betty Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this has happened. We have since spoken to you about the slippers and offered you a resolution which you have kindly accepted. I do hope you were pleased with our efforts to resolve this for you and once again please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Disappointed I bought the pink and grey and blue and turquoise same size same style but the blue/ turquoise were too big and wide at the heel.
Very happy with the slippers
Good service
Loved these when they arrived. Quick delivery. Unfortunately within a few days the sticking started to come undone along one side. We have requested a collection for them and a replacement but as of yet this has not happened.
Dear Customer Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this. I have checked the order and we don't appear to have received any communication from you. We are more than happy to look into this for you and kindly request you get in touch via telephone on 0116 326 0609 or via email on info@houseofslippers.co.uk and we will be more than happy to help. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Thought these were cheap looking and not great quality. Could see where the sides had been glued!! Poor finish. Wont buy again from 'hosue of slippers'!
Packaging arrived damaged so I will have to apologise to the recipient of this gift.
Dear Lynn, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this. We would never send out an item in a less than perfect condition, that includes the packaging. It may have been damaged in transit so I can only sincerely apologise for any inconvenience this may have caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
I have only had these slippers for a short while but the stitching which kept the tongue under the top of the slipper on the right foot has come undone so the tongue is not secured anymore. This is most disappointing for a brand new product.
Prompt dispatch of the slippers. I needed to exchange and left a document out of the returned parcel, but the customer service via phone, Whatapp and email sorted me out. Very good service.
Good delivery service.
Had to return slippers as were not suitable. Telephoned to see if I could exchange for a more expensive pair which I was told was not possible. I therefore had to pay postage to return original. Due to this policy I decided to order from another outlet. Shame as the pair I had chosen were twice the price of the original ones.
Brought for my mum Nice fit soles slippery though
Bit tight on the size and fit
Service good
Good service
Delivery was prompt and slippers were nice. However, I needed a refund for original order, there was a 20% reduction due to my Father’s care home taping the box. I had to argue the case that a new box did not cost £4. This caused distress at a time when it really isn’t needed. I had already paid a £1 for a returns label. I shop online all of the time and have never been charged for returns. So whilst the quality is good, the service is somewhat lacking
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,593 reviews