House Of Slippers Reviews

House Of Slippers 5 star review on 3rd January 2018
House Of Slippers 5 star review on 21st November 2017
Nazrin Ali
More Photos & Videos
They looked ok, but too narrow fit
Adequate but Not as comfortable as M & S slippers ( not available at present)
Efficient. Good delivery service.
On the whole good service, however I did pay for a returns label which was not sent
Easy to order but the thread became detached after 10 day so I had to send them back and ask for a replacement.
Slippers are very comfy and warm but have found the insole is short at toe end and creats a bit of a ridge which makes my big toe sore .
Slippers were very very flat with no solid sole. Not recommended for outside
A nice pair of slippers size perfect. Just wish they had a light sole as you cannot pop outside in them.
My husband has 2/3 pairs of slippers which all make a house on our hardwood floors. We searched for slippers with soft soles to reduce noise. We thought we had found the right ones with this order. NO NO NO. Hard soles and noisier than ever. Where have good soft rubber soles slippers gone.
I did request a size nine and a half. You sent a size 9. It would have been appreciated it you had stated that you did not do half sizes, although your web site did show that you did half sizes. I have kept the slippers in the hope that they will stretch a little. I didn't want the hassle of returning them. Sorry I have sent this in error - WRONG COMPANY
My purchase was delivered very promptly. Unfortunately the slippers were very heavy and I had to return them for a refund.
Love the look of my slippers just one problem the plush inner sole although stuck down keeps creeping to the side of the slippers on the heel part which I keep having to adjust. Once done they are very comfortable. X
Elastic sides to hard and hurt your foot we had to cut it out and stitch the gap up
Their comfy now
The sizing was a little small
Good choice. Easy to order
Believe on reflection items expensive. I have bought same brands cheaper before
One pair had defective insoles which I have had to buy glue to stick in. Would have returned but shielding so difficult
Lovely made slippers shame not a matching pair.
Product looked attractive but unfortunately despite having velcro fastening were not wide enough for my prone to swell feet.Sent product back and waiting refund.
The delivery was fast, refund fast
Disappointed as I was expecting another pair of Fleet and Foster slippers like my last ones. These ones are hard and uncomfortable unlike my previous ones which had cushioning insoles.
Qualit good, service good, sizes rubbish
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 3,863 reviews