House Of Slippers Reviews

House Of Slippers 5 star review on 3rd January 2018
House Of Slippers 5 star review on 21st November 2017
Nazrin Ali
More Photos & Videos
😢 So sorry to say this as I was disappointed. Not the quality I expected, bad fit for my painful feet, and unable to walk with care and comfort on our carpet. I apologise for a delay in returning them to you, but have been unable to go out to post the parcel sooner, as I’m elderly and little disabled ☀️
Not actually received them yet !!
My wife bought these slippers just two weeks ago and the uppers have started to separate from the soles already and made them unwearable. Not what you'd expect from slippers costing over £20
Absolutely terrible I'm afraid. They have completely fallen apart, including a snapped sole, six weeks into wearing them. I will be trying to return them.
Quality of slippers I bought was very poor. The sole cracked from one side to another within a week, where your foot naturally bends - I've had colds that lasted longer than these slippers. I contacted House of Slippers to complain and I've not had any response. Don't waste your money on these slippers or this company.
I have took them out of the bin to take a photo of them so you can see what you are letting yourself in for.

Shame on you - House of slippers, for not getting back to me regarding my complaint.
Quick delivery and very pleased with product.
Not happy my slippers Don, t fit to tight. Are your sizes correct? This is big problem with buying without trying on!
The slippers I ordered do not fit. These were Mokkers Navy Blue UK9,
I ordered size 9 slipper; they state they are size 9: but they are not size 9 and will not fit. As such they are of no use. I have reverted to using my old slippers instead.

So that has been a waste of £20 that I suppose I will just have to write off to experience. This bad experience means that I would not use this company again, and I would certainly not recommend that anybody else does.
Lovely slippers but sizes are all wrong! Ordered size 5 but it is barely as big a uk3, had to return. Also not impressed with having to pay for the return and the original postage- these together came to around £8! Wont be using this company again.
Good fit and quality. Promotions service
Very poor quality
Would give a 0 if I could
Not comfortable. Material is too stiff like a Wellington boot
Although the correct size, the slippers swiftly stretched after wearing for a few days. I now slop around and am in danger of slipping out of them with every step. Would not recommend these slippers at all.
Ease of ordering. Product delivered on time and well packed.
The product was good, but I had a misunderstanding about the UK size (I am foreigner and it was a present for my sister), I asked for an exchange but as it was an item on sale they couldn't do it for free.
It’s disappointing that you can’t make exceptions since they are slippers and it was a concept mistake.
Also it didn’t come with the return label so as it’s all closed for the Coronavirus, it was impossible for my sister to print it.
At the end now she has to keep the 3 size plus or give it to her husband.
My foot size has always been, until far eastern manufacture, 11. Since then, excepting British made shoes, I have found it impossible to get shoes, slippers, etc that fit. As my size 14, Christmas present 5 years ago, slippers are wearing out, I was delighted to see H of S advertising UK sizes. To be on the safe size I ordered size 12. Couldn't get my foot in either shoe. I have my wedding shoes, 52 years, another pair over 30 years, both 11, and both still fit. I had the same with plastic gloves many years ago. Large size, no problem. Changed to eastern manufacture, couldn't get my hand in. Now import from Switzerland.
The quality is average and worst of all the size is very wrong.
I am a mens 11.5 and ordered size 12 and they are still too small and short.

The size 12 boots slippers feel like a size 10.5, very disappointed.

The process of returning £15 mens boots slippers is too tedious.

I don't have a printer as this is 2020 and I am 50 not 18 and even if I did
have a printer returning the slippers is too time consuming.
The goods were faulty and have been returned and hopefully replaced. Everything seems to take too long. That said the communication from the company has been good
Slippers turned up one size 4 and one size 5. I emailed straight away. The next day I got a request to send a photo. I sent two clear photos. Two days later I had an email asking me to return the slippers. I did this next day. By then they were out of stock. It took several days for a refund. Very disappointing customer service. Will not use again.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 3,873 reviews