House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Ordered a pair of slippers and the processing and delivery was good, about 30 minutes to charge the credit card and 2 days to deliver the item. It wasn't suitable and was retuned but took over 2 days after delivery to acknowledge receipt of the return and have been informed that it will take 7-14 days to process the refund. Won't use HOS again.
Dear Ian, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this, I can confirm we have received the return and have processed the refund for you. We have tried to process this as quickly as possible in lieu of current circumstances, whereby we have to leave all returns for up to 72 hours before we can handle them. I do hope this does not discourage you from using us again in future and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
At least you can get them on the phone, thats the only positive. Sizes nothing like true, size 12 their largest size is more like a size 10.5-11, my heel was hanging off the back. Total waste of time and then you have to pay to send them back. Definitely won't use again. Nothing like going to a shop and trying them on, that way you don't have to pay for putting them back on the shelf!
Dear Customer, Thank you for your review. Please do accept my apologies for the problem with your item. We did find that the item fit smaller than normal when we tested the fit. I can confirm that we have refunded your order and have not charged you for the return. Best regards, Sonal.
Poor customer service, returned them 7 days ago as too small requesting exchange for next size, not heard anything from them other than request to rate their service, not sure what they expected as a rating? If you can email the customer for a rating, you could email advising you had received them back and are processing the order I purchased the returns label in advance so had no contact with company
Dear Mark, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear that. The review emails are automatically sent by the system after a certain amount of time has lapsed since the initial purchase was made. We did try and process your exchange as quickly as possible but it was an extremely busy period with limited staff. I can only sincerely apologise for the delay and I am pleased the exchange has been processed for you. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Ordered some slippers a while ago and they still haven’t arrived, despite receiving several emails to rate their product! I’ve chased my product and they came back with the generic response “Royal Mail are currently experiencing some delays” which is nonsense.
Dear Hayden Thank you for the review and I am so sorry for the experience you have had. I can see this has now been delivered and I do hope you are pleased with your purchase. We did respond to your email to provide you with an update and explain that Royal Mail are currently experiencing delays and some parcels have been affected by this. Please do accept our sincerest apologies for any inconvenience caused and do get in touch if we can help with anything else. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
The slippers I ordered have not been received even though Royal Mail has said it is delivered. The company do not seem to care and just keep telling me they are looking into it. This is very disappointing with Christmas 1 week away. DO Not PURCHASE From this company who are making out I am a liar
Dear Suzanne, Thank you for the review, we were in communication with you about this and did investigate the delivery with Royal Mail. We then emailed you to confirm the GPS location and you kindly contacted us to let us know, you had now received the parcel. I do apologise for any delays in receiving your order and in no way did we mean to make you feel like you were being dishonest, once again I am sincerely sorry if you felt that way. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Great product dreadful service
Dear Donna Thank you for the review and I am sorry you feel you had an unpleasant experience with us. We have emailed you in regards to this and explained what has happened. We look forward to hearing back from you via email, or alternatively you can give us a call on 0116 326 0605 and we will be more than happy to discuss this with you further and explain the payment options we offer. Once again I am sorry that your experience was not the best. We are taking steps to try and make it clearer in light of your feedback and are once again sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Despite putting my order in at least two weeks ago, I still haven’t received my slippers. I was never provided with a tracking number from Royal Mail even though I was told that they’d been despatched by House of Slippers. I was told that there had been “issues” with Royal Mail, but further e-mails back and forth told me that the matter had now been resolved and a tracking number had now been updated. That was last week. Still no slippers.
Dear Maureen, Thank you for the review and I am sincerely sorry about the delay in receiving your order. We were in constant communication with you about this and explained that unfortunately, this was one of the parcels that was effected by the Royal Mail delays over the Christmas period. I am so pleased this was eventually delivered to you and thank you for your understanding and cooperation on this matter. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
You are good enough to take our money but I’m still without my goods and it’s coming upto two weeks now I’m very disappointed
Dear Customer, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this. The parcel was marked as delivered by Royal Mail, we did call and email you to let you know and provide the tracking information. Please do accept my apologies for the delay in receiving your order. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
I'm afraid I was disappointed with the poor quality of the leather which seemed to be seconds. They asked me to send more and more photos and descriptions just to drag out the process until they finally agreed to 'look' at the slippers if I returned them but threatened to deduct money for p&p if they didn't think the fault was bad enough. I ended up keeping an imperfect pair of slippers just because they gave me so much hassle but certainly won't be using them again. I don't recommend this company as appalling customer service having paid full price for what should have been a perfect pair of slippers!
Dear Customer, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear you are displeased. We do request photos as a matter of course, and this isn't always the easiest thing to do so I appreciate that you did send over several good photos of your item. You were issued you with a returns label to send these back, as part of our thorough returns process to identify any problems with returned goods but you did not want to send them back. We then offered you a partial refund to keep the slippers, but have not since heard back from you in regards to the offer made. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
I am still waiting v for a refund after returning slippers which were no way a size 11 which I ordered for my husband. So not impressed.
Hi Linda, Thank you for your review. Please do accept my apologies for the problem with your item and I am sorry that the slippers did not fit, as you had expected. I can confirm that we have refunded your order. Best regards, Sonal.
rubbish, don't buy
Dear Mohamed, Thank you for your review. I am sorry that you have felt the need to leave this negative review. To quickly explain to you again, you returned your order to us for a refund, which has been processed. However, because you used our prepaid returns label to send the items back, we deducted £3.50 from the refund total. This deduction is clearly explained on our website in the delivery and returns section. If you had paid £1 for a return label when you placed the order, then the £3.50 deduction would not have applied. Alternatively you could have not used our label, in which case we'd not have deducted anything. We have explained this to you several times and I'm once again sorry that you have left this review. Kind regards, James.
Prompt delivery. Awaiting a response to my poor review of Audrey Ladies Slippers that after 7 months the soles are disintegrating.
Dear Stella, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear you are displeased. We have responded to you about this via email and it is with regret that we were unable to help. We've not be able to accept this item to be faulty, due to the length of time since purchase. The photos you provided also show that the soles have simply worn through. This was deemed to be an issue of wear and tear, not a faulty product. I'm sorry that we cannot provide more help with this particular pair, we did offer a discount off a future purchase but have not yet heard back from you. This Gesture of Goodwill is still available and I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
These slippers were ordered on 31st. October, and I have not received them yet.
Hi Susan Thank you for the review and I am so sorry this has happened. I have just spoken to you on and I am currently investigating this for you. I will be in touch as soon as I know more. Please do accept my sincerest apologies for the inconvenience caused but ret assured we will do our utmost best to resolve this for you. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
I hace not yet received my golden slippers. That's is not understable and incredible with the House of Slippers.
Dear Francisco, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this. I have looked into this for you and unfortunately the item was returned back to us because the courier was unable to deliver to your address. We have since issued you with a full refund and can only sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
I am a size 37 and these slippers were very wide and too long. They are clearly mis-sized. I object having to pay £3.50, which was deducted from my refund, to return a £20 pair of slippers.
Disappointed ☹️ ! Left boot faulty - no replacement available .
I have been in touch about the wrong size was delivered. I have emailed the information requested and not had a reply
Dear Pat, Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you have received an incorrect size. I can see that you emailed us on the 4th November, and that we replied back to you on the 5th. We've since been waiting for a response from you. Please could you check your spam inbox to see if our message has gone into there? I have re-sent the email now too. Kind regards, James.
Disgusted with this company. I ordered a pair of Ainsley slippers £90 . I did the order thru Quidco. This meant I had a discount of £10. However House Of Slippers declined to give me the discount.. I meant to order more slippers as Christmas gifts as I loved them, however I will never use this company again. Hang your head House Of Slippers you are cheats. You accepted my order knowing you would not pay the discount. Very unhappy OAP..
The slippers were not delivered on time and when I tracked them it said the agent had found nobody at home so could not deliver them. My husband cannot leave the house at present so for sure he at least was home and so was I probably. More like the delivery agent could not be bothered Delivering. So I spoke to a Jessica at House of Slippers and agreed to wait until the slippers were returned to them marked undelivered. All this took w e e k s! Finally Jessica e mailed me and said the slippers in the colour I ordered were not available? Sorry what happened to the pair that was being returned they were the colour I wanted? Anyway I agreed another colour and they were delivered by Royal Mail who are usually dependable! So I’m not happy with the service!
Dear Susan, Thank you for your review. I am very sorry that you feel you have been treated poorly. I will address this whole issue now to the best of my ability. We dispatched your order with DPD, who were unable to deliver your parcel on two occasions and then returned it back to us. We spoke to you on the phone and agreed that we would forego the return to sender fee as you explained no calling card was left and resend the slippers to you with Royal Mail. Whilst we were awaiting the return of your original slippers to send back out to you, they were mistakenly scanned back into stock instead of being left to one side and that is why we had to offer you the alternative colour options. I apologise we were not able to meet your needs on this occasion and do hope you accept our sincerest apologies for the experience you had. Best Regards, Sonal.
Ordered pair of slippers. I always need slightly wider so ordered a pair marked as that. Way too wide. Tried to get them swapped for a "normal" pair, and was told that I had to get a refund then order again. Oh, and I'd have to pay for postage. If you want the risk of things not fitting and then have to pay for that don't bother and go somewhere else.
Dear Customer, Thank you for the review and I am sorry you had a bad experience with us. Please allow me to briefly explain the situation. Whilst we do offer exchanges, we cannot exchange sale items or exchange for a completely different item. We can exchange for the same item in a different size/colour providing the alternative choice is exactly the same price, is in stock and is not a sale item. We also do not offer free returns but do offer a service where the customer has the option to purchase a returns label for £1.00 when placing the order for easy returns and we cover the cost of the remaining postage. I do apologise that you feel you were treated unfairly, we do make all this information available in our Terms and Conditions which we ask you to read and agree with before placing any order. Please do accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused and you are welcome to contact us if you would like to discuss this further. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,444 reviews