House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Wonderful quality slippers that look good , even if you end up wearing them to the shops or taking the bins out !
order came on time no problems thanks
This is the second pair of these slippers I have bought (dog chewed first pair) I love the colour and the fact that it is fabric inside instead of fur. Had to wait a while for them as they were out of stock. Really pleased with them.
Slippers are excellent value and comfortable, easy to wear.
The slippers arrived quicker than I expected, well packed and just as pictured.
Fantastic
Excellent prompt delivery. Slippers are very good quality and a great price.
Really comfortable slippers. Had these exact slippers many times before as I know my mam finds they fit perfect 👌
Excellent service both posting out and organising size exchanges. Great slippers. Have two pairs!
Hi.just to say thank you for the fast delivery and quality of slippers will order again
Slippers were perfect fit. Very comfortable and great value.
Have bought three pairs so far. Good quality - good price. They squeak a little but I can live with that. I just hope the 'Velcro' lasts because it is this that usually fails before the slippers wear out.
I purchased these slippers for my elderly Mum who suffers with swollen feet. They were perfect for her, especially with the adjustable Velcro strap. Lovely!
Excellent quality slippers. Sent out quickly, Sadly let down by RM, it took them 5 days to deliver.
I bought these slippers for my elderly father who is living with late stage alzheimers. He struggles to walk and suffers with swelling of his feet. His carers asked me to find some slippers that would support his feet but not be tight and restricting. The feedback they have given me is that they are absolutely perfect for him. So much so that I am going to buy another pair for him
Great website with lots of choice. It was easy to navigate and place an order and delivery was quick.
Quality comfortable product well worth the money and British made
Most comfortable slippers I have had, very supportive and wide fitting, kept shape - loved them so much have brought another pair
I’ve ordered these slippers in different colours for a while now. They are comfortable once moulded time your feet and look modern.
Very happy with slippers, well made, true to size. Very good service, arrived prompt. Would recommend. Very happy with House of Slippers. Would definitely use again.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,444 reviews