House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Excellent quality slippers. Sent out quickly, Sadly let down by RM, it took them 5 days to deliver.
I bought these slippers for my elderly father who is living with late stage alzheimers. He struggles to walk and suffers with swelling of his feet. His carers asked me to find some slippers that would support his feet but not be tight and restricting. The feedback they have given me is that they are absolutely perfect for him. So much so that I am going to buy another pair for him
Great website with lots of choice. It was easy to navigate and place an order and delivery was quick.
Quality comfortable product well worth the money and British made
good value
Most comfortable slippers I have had, very supportive and wide fitting, kept shape - loved them so much have brought another pair
I’ve ordered these slippers in different colours for a while now. They are comfortable once moulded time your feet and look modern.
Very happy with slippers, well made, true to size. Very good service, arrived prompt. Would recommend. Very happy with House of Slippers. Would definitely use again.
Ordered a pair of slippers and the processing and delivery was good, about 30 minutes to charge the credit card and 2 days to deliver the item. It wasn't suitable and was retuned but took over 2 days after delivery to acknowledge receipt of the return and have been informed that it will take 7-14 days to process the refund. Won't use HOS again.
Dear Ian, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this, I can confirm we have received the return and have processed the refund for you. We have tried to process this as quickly as possible in lieu of current circumstances, whereby we have to leave all returns for up to 72 hours before we can handle them. I do hope this does not discourage you from using us again in future and please accept my apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
The delivery was excellent and quick the slippers are as described and of excellent quality thank you Linda Hadfield
Arrived quickly, great quality and very comfy. Will definitely order from you again.
My husband is terminally ill and couldn't wear his slippers these are a godsend
Comfy slippers and delivery was very quick.
Packet arrived. Thank you for your service.
What attracted me most of all about House of Slippers is that their products are made in the UK.
Very good value for money for quality slippers. Faultless service and delivery.
Fantastic service and delivery, slippers are wonderfully comfortable will be reordering from this company again.
How do you do it for the price?
Great slippers. Great price. Really funky. Lovely soft inside too. Would definitely buy more and as presents too.
My order arrived in a timely manner. Unfortunately, the items were too small (no one's fault), and the items were returned via the pre paid returns label option. Unfortunately, a replacement in the next size up was not available. I received a pleasant telephone call from the company explaining the situation. A refund was agreed and received no problem. Good customer service from start to finish.
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,470 reviews