House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Slippers arrived in a reasonable time and my husband finds them to be very comfortable. Thank you.
Now that I have worn my slippers for a week they are now too big. I suggest you that you try a size that fits very snuggly. Then when they have been worn for a little time they will fit.
Very pleased with quality of slippers
Was disappointed they were tight on me. I am usually a 6 and half, so ordered first pair in 7, they feel too big, so that’s why for my second pair I chose a 6....still too tight now PLEASE could you do half sizes in the slippers. This type is ideal for me as I have large bunions so the velcro front is perfect for me. Just need HALF sizes now please and I will order more. Thank you
The offer of two pairs of slippers for less than twice the price of a single pair is very good value. Ordering was very easy, even though the large number of offers meant that it took a little time to find the slippers I wanted. The order arrived much faster than I had been told to expect (postage was free). The slippers seem to be well made and are very comfortable, although it is too soon to tell how well they will wear. I intend to post afollow-up review in due course to share my thoughts on how the slippers stand up to regular use, althoug initial impressions are favourable. I warmly recommend House Of Slippers.
Fast delivery, would buy from House of Slippers in the future.
Wonderful quality slippers that look good , even if you end up wearing them to the shops or taking the bins out !
order came on time no problems thanks
This is the second pair of these slippers I have bought (dog chewed first pair) I love the colour and the fact that it is fabric inside instead of fur. Had to wait a while for them as they were out of stock. Really pleased with them.
Slippers are excellent value and comfortable, easy to wear.
The slippers arrived quicker than I expected, well packed and just as pictured.
Fantastic
Excellent prompt delivery. Slippers are very good quality and a great price.
Really comfortable slippers. Had these exact slippers many times before as I know my mam finds they fit perfect 👌
Excellent service both posting out and organising size exchanges. Great slippers. Have two pairs!
Hi.just to say thank you for the fast delivery and quality of slippers will order again
Slippers were perfect fit. Very comfortable and great value.
Have bought three pairs so far. Good quality - good price. They squeak a little but I can live with that. I just hope the 'Velcro' lasts because it is this that usually fails before the slippers wear out.
The slippers were delivered as stated and as described.Very satisfied.
I purchased these slippers for my elderly Mum who suffers with swollen feet. They were perfect for her, especially with the adjustable Velcro strap. Lovely!
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,470 reviews