House Of Slippers Reviews

Returns Process
Easy
Read House Of Slippers Reviews

About House Of Slippers:

House Of Slippers meets all your slipper dreams, with great promotions & top brands. Approved stockists of UGG, Barbour & Shepherd Of Sweden. Free UK delivery on orders over £10.

info@houseofslippers.co.uk

Unit 3a-b 55 Hastings Road

Tell us how House Of Slippers made you happy
Fantastic service as previously. First shopped with House of Slippers during the beginning of Covid and lockdowns. Never been a fan of online shopping/home delivery but ive had to get used to it. Whilst this time they couldn’t get stock for the original order, they were quick to inform, apologise and offer an alternative which was delivered very quickly. The outcome was my mum preferred the alternative colour and fitted brilliantly. Result!
Easy to follow website, excellent value and very fast delivery. Great All Round Service!
Very well made & look great Only drawback for me is that they do not have 1/2 sizes So it’s a tight fit which I hope in time the fabric will stretch
House Of Slippers 5 star review on 15th July 2021
Lovely slippers, so comfortable that I reordered the same slippers that I bought last year. House of slippers are a great company to order from. Easy order, fast delivery. Highly recommended. 😊
Prompt service
Fast and efficient and high quality product.
Good service excellent product Many thanks
So far so good. Excellent delivery time. Look really nice slippers and size seems normal. Over time I hope they last longer than other brands.
We got these for our grandaughter, when she saw them she was so very pleased which we were pleased about.
I bought the slippers as a gift for my Mother. Really pleased with the speed of the delivery and with the slippers. Definitely would recommend House of Slippers to friends and family.
Exelant: Since I ware my slippers most of every day, they are both comfortable, & above all they slide on all flooring, + do not cause tripping.
Excellent service, free delivery and they were delivered the next day, amazing
Was pleased when my slippers arrived on time.I had been advised by my Podiatrist to buy a substantial pair of slippers to help keep my feet in good order. I am now into my second week wearing them and they are very comfortable but unfortunately the fastening is all ready a problem as it will not stay fastened, I have to keep refastening them which is not good.
Dear Hilary, Thank you for the review and I am sorry to hear this. Please get in touch with us via email or telephone, quoting your order reference number and we will be more than happy to look into this for you. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused. Kindest Regards, Sonal.
Quality excellent true to size and prompt delivery.
Very efficient. Good choice and prompt delivery
Excellent communication fast delivery
Good quality and I'm very satisfied, thank you.
I bought these for my brother and he really likes them! Quick delivery too.
Pleased I could get these Mokker slippers somewhere other than Amazon! Delivery was quick. I will use House of Slippers again.
Good fit, nice and comfortable, good service, would buy again
House Of Slippers is rated 4.69 based on 5,593 reviews