HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeOwners Alliance
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
yes and no was wondering about a specific thing - if buyer and seller have agreed a price can the estate agent ask for a higher price from the seller?
Really really useful and informative, super helpful, thank you! Really happy with the comprehensive advice for homebuyers that you provide.
We do not approve of the incompetence of the Solicitors you put us in contact with. Who do we complain to?
Thanks for getting in touch. Sorry to hear that the service you have received is disappointing, we have emailed you to find out more about the issue and will look to raise a complaint on your behalf/get someone to look into it for you
informative and well laid out
Very informative!
I have found the organization Paula Higgins heads here invaluable. Buying property is the costliest investment we will ever make and yet we spend less time considering the realities of property ownership than we do selecting a new dress or suit.

It's quite unique in its' space and I personally have been greatly helped and guided by the content on the site. Paula was instrumental in introducing me to a solicitor specializing in newbuild property problems without whom I could not have managed to take my problem further.
Answers all my questions, Helped me understand what's involved in helping my children get on the property ladder.
Very helpful. Find out what the first steps towards owning you hous were.
Yes - it is a bit consise, compared to some others, and a bit more detailed than others. Each site seems to add or miss out something, so one has to check a few to get all the information one needs. Your summary on source of funds was particularly useful.
Amazing was really good advice
Very helpful But when will this become law?
Plenty of helpful information.
Really useful providing up to date info on leaseholds
Incredibly useful, it's my go-to website for any homeowning questions.
Fantastic website, full of invaluable information. A great guide for a daunting task
Useful as a first time buyer
Very clear and informative
Very helpful. We have an offer on our house in Wales and want to move to the south coast of England so the up to date information on each country is very helpful.
Very interesting planning questions covering a lot of questions, would like to have seen answers to the questions
Very Very helpful