HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

Based on 617 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
I found HomeOwners Alliance most helpful and found the answers to my queries with my house move.
You have relevant information for me as a leaseholder, much of which I find very useful. The website is clearly laid out and easy to understand.
Very helpful. Helped to make sure i didn't forget anything when planning the work
Helpful guide when starting to think about buying a house for the first time since 1984.
Although I have bought and sold a property once before, I have never attempted to do so simultaneously, so selling my home in the Midlands and finding one in North London is a really daunting prospect. Especially for a single householder in her 70s! So yes, the website was helpful and am very likely to return to it.
It gave very clear information about different mortgage products and made me aware of other mortgage products that I haven't even heard off.
comprehensive information clear and easy to read, very good.
Information about future changes and suggestions about how to improve property
useful information for what I wanted to know
very clear and useful tips
Wide coverage of useful information for purchase of property
Always interesting, helpful and reminds me of things that I had forgotten over time
yes, useful information
Instructive
although I have yet to read any correspondence from the companies, I found your site easy to use and hopefully able to fulfil my need for a structural engineer.
You confirmed what I thought the position is where "The Bank of Mum & Dad" makes a cash gift to increase the deposit required by their son. The solicitor acting seemed to wish to charge nearly £200 in respect of two gifts being made totalling less than £10,000!
REALLY GOOD SITE ,TOP INFORMATION,EASY TO UNDERSTAND ,THANK YOU
Found the information simple to understand the variance in rates.
randomStuff
I found the website very informative, although I will have to await a reply to see if you can advise further. so looking forward to a reply.
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.65 based on 617 reviews