HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeOwners Alliance
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
found it very useful and help full
Yes very useful it gave me more to think about and also learned more of property survey
Very Useful.
Very good and sound information related to Housing, and house works.
My doughtier is also looking at buying a house, and I have send her the link.

There is very good, Valuable information related to house Buying, and she will most definitely benefit from it.

Thank you HOA.
This website provides a lot of useful information. It has become a regular reference for me.
I'm just beginning with this whole business, so you've given me a god sense of what's involved.
Extremely helpful!
I am a 1st time buyer and now I know few more tricks to keep the ball rolling.
Clear information and easily accessible
It's been 35 years since we've sold and bought a new property, so many things have changed in this time but HOA have been the 'go to' website for help and information. Can't thank them enough.
Yes, in depth advice and helpful advice on my searched criteria.
yes its super - thanks ever so - i love it
Explains everything very clearly
very informative
Useful. Thanks
Good up to date information on property mattes
Up to date information
Full of useful hints, tips and good ideas. Plus helps me keep up-to-date in legislation for buyers/sellers.
Seems as a Freehold property owner I have no rights to complain about being fleeced by Gateway Property Management Ltd of Southend-on Sea.
If I was a Leaseholder I would have rights!!!!
tips to earn money from home
help for college
I found it very useful finding out about the extra cost on top of the price of the property , survey , solicitors , and moving etc .
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.66 based on 310 reviews