HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

I very clearly remember my life as a renter and home owner before and after HOA appeared. It was a relief to have an organisation this positive, thorough and knowledgeable advocate for the rights of us, mere mortals, in a big property system driven by profit, where no one gives a damn about a small guy. HOA guides were so helpful over the years that I became a member, to give back. I find the conveyancer selection tool very useful and thanks to it I found a very speedy, organised conveyancer which was very refreshing! Membership services are amazing also - I called a couple of times with very specific questions and every time got amazing advice. Thank you, HOA!
I talked with Sarah a couple of times right from the day after I joined as member. Each time, the advice was very professional and the customer case was excellent! All in all, they do a fantastic job. My only regret is why I did not join earlier!
I wonder why I hadn’t heard of HOA before. Great advice, great service, I’m very impressed.
Signed up with HOA on 24th Sep, emailed them on the same day and got a reply on 25th Sep, and a phone call on 26th Sep as they promised. The subscription is well worth it with the prompt and professional support they provided. I spoke to Naomi over phone and had Marianne supporting me over emails. My questions is mainly over Shared Ownership sale so if you have issues trying to move on with the sale, this subscription is worth the money and effort for a professional advice. Thanks HOA!
I have been very pleased with your services
Naomi was very friendly and helpful. Great to get impartial advice and a lot of resources available as a first time buyer
I was introduced to HOA by my sister as I was selling my flat. it made sense to become a member as well as read the very helpful articles. Every step along the way of selling my home they have been at the end of the phone explaining each step in the process. they have given me very helpful advice which I have taken and has helped me save my money. HOA can also help you find different professionals to help you in your property sale and search which I have found invaluable especially as I am moving to a new area which I don't know. I have recommended them to people and forwarded articles I have seen. Becoming a member is in my view a no brainer for the help and support they provide.
So far the assistance provided and speed of response to queries has been excellent. Reviewed the estate agents' T&C's so i could ensure they were addressed before signing on the dotted line. Also used link provided to engage EPC completion.. Will probably use more services going forward at this difficult time in my life.
Naomi was really helpful and was exactly the impartial but knowledgeable source of advice I was looking for. It's great to have someone you know you can trust for help when you're moving house and it all gets a bit much!
Prompt to email queries and helpful advice.Glad to have join HOA.
A very useful service which I consider to be great value for money. I've already made use of the estate agent contract review and fully expect to make use of other membership benefits along the journey. Makes everything less daunting.
The team at the HomeOwner's Alliance have provided excellent advice! Their service is prompt and highly knowledgeable. If one of the team is not the expert, they will say so and pass the query on to another who responds in very quick time. I have to say that even though I have not yet sold my property, even at this early stage their membership fee is some of the best return on an investment I have ever made! Their team and the advice they dispense are hugely valuable to anyone going through the process of buying or selling a property and membership of this priceless organisation is a no-brainer! Thank you to all of you!
Camilla is very helpful, she explained my questions very clear and gave me the advise.
It is so reassuring to know there is someone at the end of the phone who has such an extensive range of knowledge to guide you.
Naomi was extremely prompt and helpful in regard to my complex leasehold questions. It’s great to feel I’ve got someone in my corner. Wish I’d found HOA sooner.
I am extremely impressed with the speed of response and the in-depth knowledge regarding my query on the property market and leasehold issues. My query was dealt with professionally and pragmatically. I thoroughly recommend becoming a member.
Very helpful and reassuring to speak to. Recommended
Hello I’ve found the Home owners reliance to be a very valuable resource . They’ve helped me understand a lot of jargon that didn’t make sense in regards to my house sell . I would definitely recommend .
Brilliant service! Swift and helpful advice.
In one short phrase, they are absolutely wonderful. When i first joined, it was almost a last resort as we were struggling to see put house and make downsizing plans for the future. But thanks to HOA, we were able to go about it the right way, ask the right questions etc and we now had an offer on our house that we have accepted. HOA also answered very clearly all the questions that I asked about buying an apartment, which i discovered is rather different and more complicated than buying a freehold house. I give them 11 out of 10.
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.90 based on 94 reviews