HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend HomeOwners Alliance
"So pleased I discovered the HOA. They offer assistance and advice over a broad spectrum of subjects relating to buying or owning my new home."
"Great experience so far. Very helpful, full of insights, responsive. A very good value for the membership fee, as you can save the costs through various discounts and offerings. The insights provided are so very useful!"
"Very efficient service providing a wide range of advice. Thanks"
"I had been feeling awfully anxious and a little overwhelmed about the whole idea of buying a place. I had frankly been lied to and given the 'hard sell'...so it was with great relief that I spoke to someone at HOA - she called me and spent time talking me through various options that would suit me and my pocket...I got the information I needed to make informed choices - and that feels really powerful."
"Good information and advice on web site. Reasonable price for the year membership."
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.88 based on 56 reviews