HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeOwners Alliance
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
The Home Owners Alliance has been our best discovery during the process of house hunting online! I put in a call to this organisation, wondering whether someone would be able to speak to me urgently when we were suddenly serious about offering on a property, & then again when the survey brought up serious concerns. I was really impressed when I was able to speak with knowledgeable team members - first Naomi, & then Sara - straight away on each occasion. To my amazement, they gave me time to outline our dilemmas in detail, answered each of our questions and directed us to both their own & other online resources - invaluable tools, out there in the public domain & freely available to anyone in the know. Naomi and Sara were both friendly & encouraging, their perspectives incisive and professional and their remarks concise and enlightening. They assessed & then summarized succinctly for us the situations we had been finding overwhelming, giving us confidence to carry on with our own research. Thank you, Home Owners' Association! Offering detailed advice for sellers, owners and buyers, a list of local professionals and this brilliant telephone consultation service, at a mere £45 a year membership is an absolute snip.
Very good. Answered loads of questions I didn't realise I needed to ask. Useful check lists for each stage of buying and selling. I've added to favourites as it was so useful.
HomeOwners Alliance 5 star review on 6th April 2021
yes is helpful
Very quick and detailed response to our enquiry which helped greatly in choosing an estate agent
We have been very impressed with the support we have received from HomeOwnersAlliance. As first time buyers the advice we have received from the orrganisation has been invaluable. They were quick to reply to our queries and gave important insight. We feel much more confident knowing that we have the support of experts we can rely on.
So pleased I discovered the HOA. They offer assistance and advice over a broad spectrum of subjects relating to buying or owning my new home.
Great experience so far. Very helpful, full of insights, responsive. A very good value for the membership fee, as you can save the costs through various discounts and offerings. The insights provided are so very useful!
Very efficient service providing a wide range of advice. Thanks
I had been feeling awfully anxious and a little overwhelmed about the whole idea of buying a place. I had frankly been lied to and given the 'hard sell'...so it was with great relief that I spoke to someone at HOA - she called me and spent time talking me through various options that would suit me and my pocket...I got the information I needed to make informed choices - and that feels really powerful.
Good information and advice on web site. Reasonable price for the year membership.
I talked with Sarah a couple of times right from the day after I joined as member. Each time, the advice was very professional and the customer case was excellent! All in all, they do a fantastic job. My only regret is why I did not join earlier!
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.67 based on 344 reviews