HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeOwners Alliance
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
Information well laid out and comprehensive
Very helpful clear information A++++
yes very useful thank you
Very usefull
Clear grammar,easy to follow.
I found reading the information here was a reassurance when moving house ourselves. Some items I thought I knew but to have them explained and reaffirmed was a great help. When, a year after moving, we had boundary issues with a neighbour who tried to pinch our, possibly medieval, garden wall and guttering system I found your website a most helpful and reassuring guide prior to engaging solicitors. After 3 years we succeeded in winning the case. I continue to read your information and keep myself uptodate for the future! Thanks.
It was good and I hope I will get some answers from one of your team :)
A little bit but didn't really answer my question about restrictive covenants
HI Sylvia, Thanks for taking the time to feedback and I'm sorry that our guide on restrictive covenants didn't answer your question. Feel free to email your specific question to hello@hoa.org.uk and we will look to update our guidance.
great help
I was looking for some information to help with a house purchase and the website asked me for my email address and phone number in order to proceed. BUT, then I got a call from and estate agent, who told me that my details are passed on to 'partners'. So this just collects your details and you are spammed.
I'm sorry to hear this. I assume that you may have used our Find an Estate Agent service. We believe it is clear in our permissions which we actively seek from our users that they may be contacted by a maximum of two agents - one national and one local . We will look to review the wording to make it clearer.
Easy to use
Just to explain lots of things I was not sure of so thank you
Always best to read a contract and not just accept that everything is OK.GOOD WEBPAGE HERE.
Some useful advice on getting a building survey done however, the advice is narrowly aimed at RICS only surveyors and does not mention RPSA, other types of chartered surveyor who may be more suitable for specific properties. EG. for a historic building, non standard construction, rural off grid properties etc. There are more qualifications than RICS out there
Hi, thanks for taking the time to reply. I believe your comments relate to our survey guide - https://hoa.org.uk/advice/guides-for-homeowners/i-am-buying/what-sort-of-survey-should-i-have/#inpage-4. In it we do cover the Home Condition Survey provided by RPSA alongside the standard Levels 1-3 RICS survey. We also cover new build surveys but agree we could be more comprehensive and cover other types of surveys. We will look to update this page based on your comments.
Really helpful info, I didn't even know you could get a snagging survey so if I buy a new build I shall do that.
Lots of apparently unbiased information.
Very clear and practical information about how to tackle care fees later in life. Very informative.
yes, especlly estate agents list
Very informative and helpful as I am looking to move and buy my first house.....
no-hoa is yet another organisation amongst many that pretends that it acts in homeowners interests but exists to facilitate in the pocket lining of those whoe already have had there pockets lined ..No mention of flats ,fire certificates and the whole EWS scandal affecting 100,000s flat owners,pffff
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.63 based on 393 reviews