HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeOwners Alliance
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
It's been 35 years since we've sold and bought a new property, so many things have changed in this time but HOA have been the 'go to' website for help and information. Can't thank them enough.
Yes, in depth advice and helpful advice on my searched criteria.
yes its super - thanks ever so - i love it
Explains everything very clearly
very informative
Useful. Thanks
Good up to date information on property mattes
Up to date information
Full of useful hints, tips and good ideas. Plus helps me keep up-to-date in legislation for buyers/sellers.
Seems as a Freehold property owner I have no rights to complain about being fleeced by Gateway Property Management Ltd of Southend-on Sea.
If I was a Leaseholder I would have rights!!!!
tips to earn money from home
help for college
I found it very useful finding out about the extra cost on top of the price of the property , survey , solicitors , and moving etc .
I was disturbed multiple times while trying to read one (1) article. I still haven't finished.
Very good. Answered loads of questions I didn't realise I needed to ask. Useful check lists for each stage of buying and selling. I've added to favourites as it was so useful.
HomeOwners Alliance 5 star review on 6th April 2021
This needs to be available to any person who is either in the process of purchasing a leasehold property or even considering such a foolish purchase. In the same way as the warning Your mortage gives an official warning.
I was entirely misled by my Local Council who insisted that I had a lease instead of the freehold offered to me by the owner. The result is it has costs me & my family in excess of 80Thousanddue to the nasty freeholder who this day is bullying7 harassing me.
Paula Higgins is being a wonderful advocate in bring this to your attenion.
She should be asked to speak on both LBC & BBC. Many solicitors do not bring this to one's attention.
You are currently buying a property that each year you only goes down in value.Even while Property values rise. Read and understand the terms of any lease you are offered. Be sure you understand what exactly you are letting yourself in for. .
I have lived in my home for 56 years. During that time my freehold has changed hands. 6 times. Most Freeholders are fair reasonable people but the last two are hell.. Sadly I did not sell my property before 1997 . Nor did I be advised by my solicitor that as a Leaseholder of 120 year lease. I had the right of 1st refusal. .
Take expert advice. Like Home Owners Alliance Offer. I heard of Paula Higgins to late. I am still going through hell so I would rather not have my name published.
Most helpful in selecting the appropriate survey of a new home I am about to reserve.
Well,l have a query when buying an affordable new build through an housing association where you buy a certain % do u ask the housing association about a snagging provision if so can l directly ask them r do l have to pay my solicitor to do that Or is it the housing ass directly who should have already done that before selling on to myself Other articles l have found interesting although gone past those stages
I found it extremely helpful and it highlighted some of the mistakes I have been making when viewing and putting on offers on property.
The website is excellent, helpful whether buying or selling, very practical advice.

Very helpful in interpreting our survey.
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.66 based on 303 reviews