HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
Such a useful site!
Would you recommend us to a friend? yes
The contract review service is excellent.
They try to give you 'advice' on subjects you haven't even mentioned but can't help you on the matters you've contacted them for. Their advice can be poor. They batten down ideas you have about your problem.
Janet - we are very sorry to hear you weren't happy with your recent interaction with our members' helpline; one of our team will give you a call back to discuss how we can help further. We do note that you also provided us with a five star review back in June 2019. Our helpline team has regularly talked to you about your property - please do let us know on the phone as well if you are not happy with the service provided. Rest assured, we will always do our best to give our members impartial suggestions on next steps in their property journey including, in the current time, considering the implications of the coronavirus pandemic.
Extremely useful!
I found the HomeOwners Alliance website to be a mine of useful information which was really helpful as I haven't moved house for 20 years. Subsequently I paid the subscription and am reaping the benefit of a review of an estate agent's contract and direct advice on issues over the telephone.
Thank you to the Home Owner's Alliance and in particular to Naomi for supporting us through the house buying process every step of the way. The HOA has been an invaluable resource and I have already recommended it to friends. The communication via email has been very detailed and helped us feel more confident with communications and decisions throughout our first time purchase. I hope that anyone who seeks relevant support (from the HOA) can readily find it. I have no hesitation in highly recommending you.
The Home Owners Alliance has been our best discovery during the process of house hunting online! I put in a call to this organisation, wondering whether someone would be able to speak to me urgently when we were suddenly serious about offering on a property, & then again when the survey brought up serious concerns. I was really impressed when I was able to speak with knowledgeable team members - first Naomi, & then Sara - straight away on each occasion. To my amazement, they gave me time to outline our dilemmas in detail, answered each of our questions and directed us to both their own & other online resources - invaluable tools, out there in the public domain & freely available to anyone in the know. Naomi and Sara were both friendly & encouraging, their perspectives incisive and professional and their remarks concise and enlightening. They assessed & then summarized succinctly for us the situations we had been finding overwhelming, giving us confidence to carry on with our own research. Thank you, Home Owners' Association! Offering detailed advice for sellers, owners and buyers, a list of local professionals and this brilliant telephone consultation service, at a mere £45 a year membership is an absolute snip.
Very quick and detailed response to our enquiry which helped greatly in choosing an estate agent
Access to legal advice has been invaluable.
Quick , knowledgeable very helpful response with regard to checking estate agents contract. My call was unhurried with all my questions answered with very full explanation.
We have been very impressed with the support we have received from HomeOwnersAlliance. As first time buyers the advice we have received from the orrganisation has been invaluable. They were quick to reply to our queries and gave important insight. We feel much more confident knowing that we have the support of experts we can rely on.
Gave me very sensible advice on a query about an estate agency contract. Replied the same morning, which was very impressive.
Friendly, helpful and quick to respond to queries
I very clearly remember my life as a renter and home owner before and after HOA appeared. It was a relief to have an organisation this positive, thorough and knowledgeable advocate for the rights of us, mere mortals, in a big property system driven by profit, where no one gives a damn about a small guy. HOA guides were so helpful over the years that I became a member, to give back. I find the conveyancer selection tool very useful and thanks to it I found a very speedy, organised conveyancer which was very refreshing! Membership services are amazing also - I called a couple of times with very specific questions and every time got amazing advice. Thank you, HOA!
I talked with Sarah a couple of times right from the day after I joined as member. Each time, the advice was very professional and the customer case was excellent! All in all, they do a fantastic job. My only regret is why I did not join earlier!
I wonder why I hadn’t heard of HOA before. Great advice, great service, I’m very impressed.
Signed up with HOA on 24th Sep, emailed them on the same day and got a reply on 25th Sep, and a phone call on 26th Sep as they promised. The subscription is well worth it with the prompt and professional support they provided. I spoke to Naomi over phone and had Marianne supporting me over emails. My questions is mainly over Shared Ownership sale so if you have issues trying to move on with the sale, this subscription is worth the money and effort for a professional advice. Thanks HOA!
I have been very pleased with your services
Naomi was very friendly and helpful. Great to get impartial advice and a lot of resources available as a first time buyer
I was introduced to HOA by my sister as I was selling my flat. it made sense to become a member as well as read the very helpful articles. Every step along the way of selling my home they have been at the end of the phone explaining each step in the process. they have given me very helpful advice which I have taken and has helped me save my money. HOA can also help you find different professionals to help you in your property sale and search which I have found invaluable especially as I am moving to a new area which I don't know. I have recommended them to people and forwarded articles I have seen. Becoming a member is in my view a no brainer for the help and support they provide.
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.86 based on 107 reviews