HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeOwners Alliance
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews
Very informative!
I have found the organization Paula Higgins heads here invaluable. Buying property is the costliest investment we will ever make and yet we spend less time considering the realities of property ownership than we do selecting a new dress or suit.

It's quite unique in its' space and I personally have been greatly helped and guided by the content on the site. Paula was instrumental in introducing me to a solicitor specializing in newbuild property problems without whom I could not have managed to take my problem further.
Answers all my questions, Helped me understand what's involved in helping my children get on the property ladder.
Very helpful. Find out what the first steps towards owning you hous were.
Yes - it is a bit consise, compared to some others, and a bit more detailed than others. Each site seems to add or miss out something, so one has to check a few to get all the information one needs. Your summary on source of funds was particularly useful.
Amazing was really good advice
Very helpful But when will this become law?
Plenty of helpful information.
Really useful providing up to date info on leaseholds
Incredibly useful, it's my go-to website for any homeowning questions.
Fantastic website, full of invaluable information. A great guide for a daunting task
Useful as a first time buyer
Very clear and informative
Very helpful. We have an offer on our house in Wales and want to move to the south coast of England so the up to date information on each country is very helpful.
Very interesting planning questions covering a lot of questions, would like to have seen answers to the questions
Very Very helpful
very useful making me aware of what I didn't or need to know.
helped me get my broadband speed using Ofcom checker
Simple to use