HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

Based on 630 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
Advice on estate agents responsibilities to buyers
Very informative.
Useful website. I shall be revisiting a lot I think!!
Yes, very much
Always, simple & clear info.
A very informative and laid out website, providing broad coverage of the many issues to consider when on the property market. Could additionally be used as an aide memoir.
Needed a quick comprehensive overview of buying property in UK. This site was very useful, clear, concise, comprehensive and easy to navigate. Thank you.
all information I found was new and absolutely useful, I will follow these instructions step by step
extremely helpful
Very helpful website, I am totally new to this house-buying malarkey and the articles here have been very informative and useful. I am beginning to feel less overwhelmed by the task ahead of me.
Useful for tips about selling a house.
I've just received in the post my draft contract, with instructions to sign etc, but no helpful literature as to what happens next. So reading this has helped to alleviate my concerns, as I was worrying (still am) about securing a temporary rental and how much time I have to do this. I'm reassured to know that I can suggest an exchange date, that will allow me time to arrange.
yes very thanks
I found HomeOwners Alliance most helpful and found the answers to my queries with my house move.
You have relevant information for me as a leaseholder, much of which I find very useful. The website is clearly laid out and easy to understand.
Very helpful. Helped to make sure i didn't forget anything when planning the work
Helpful guide when starting to think about buying a house for the first time since 1984.
Although I have bought and sold a property once before, I have never attempted to do so simultaneously, so selling my home in the Midlands and finding one in North London is a really daunting prospect. Especially for a single householder in her 70s! So yes, the website was helpful and am very likely to return to it.
It gave very clear information about different mortgage products and made me aware of other mortgage products that I haven't even heard off.
comprehensive information clear and easy to read, very good.
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.65 based on 630 reviews