HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeOwners Alliance
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
Great source of information, very useful. will be back to check details on difference things for sure
Yes, it is very informative and clear. I do find it is very geared up for first time buyers and not so much on those that have perhaps been abroad or not owned a home for a number of years and advice on how to get back onto the property market.
yes, very useful information
Excellent. So much useful information.
The information are very useful for me to find a new home.
Just being able to read about what to expect when buying a house and example costs and timing of conveyancing I found very helpful as there are things I had not thought about.
very useful information
Did not understand the stamp duty
very helpful and to the point
Very good information and clearly seet out
Very useful first-time buyer information, clearly laid out and organised.
It gave me the push to go forward with my decision to sell my house.
Read a really helpful article on Online vs Trad estate agents. Will definitely return to the site, which is attractive and gets right to the point.
I have not had time to view anything Yet!
Yes. I found the info on retirement interest only mortgages interesting and valuable.
loads of good tips and advice
I have never been in this position before of being the executor of someone else's property or inheriting property so I needed guidance. It is several hours since I looked on the site so will need to look again to be reminded of everything but from what I recall, it seemed very helpful. I will need further guide notes and guidance regarding transferring property to my name with a view to selling.
...good first port of call...
yes i found the website useful with links for additional information.
Easy to understand information - excellent.
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.63 based on 491 reviews