HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend HomeOwners Alliance
"Great experience so far. Very helpful, full of insights, responsive. A very good value for the membership fee, as you can save the costs through various discounts and offerings. The insights provided are so very useful!"
"We are just about to put our house on the market and found the information regarding selling your property and especially all the information about choosing an estate agent and estate agents' contracts invaluable. In fact, this made us change our mind about the Estate Agent we were originally going to use. It enabled us to put together a list of questions to ask the Estate Agents and made us more aware of the things to look out for in the contract. We also sent the contract to HOA and asked for their advice. They came back to us really quickly with some very good advice. We are now happy and feel comfortable with the agents we have chosen. We are very happy with the service so far. Now I will start reading the information about buying a property!"
"Just called HOA to clarify a point in the sales process. They confirmed my thoughts and could not have explained it any simpler. Thank goodness for HOA in this who,e buying and selling processing, without guidance and reference to their website it would have been a whole lot worse. Thank you"
"Efficient, friendly and extremely helpful. The Alliance has helped me in some important decisions to do with my new build."
"What a great service. Any question regarding home ownership is just a short phone away from being answered. Bigger questions, such as 'is this estate agent contact ok?' are also able to be answered, and in great detail. I've been very impressed with the service, and made more than the membership fee back in discounts in my first transaction!"
"As a new homeowner (leaseholder of a flat), I've needed advice on several topics, on several occasions. My recent call was to get information about support in investigating the high cost of roofing repairs. I got initial help on the phone, then a follow up email. When I needed more clarification, I emailed again and got a very prompt response, with further options to explore. I'm now taking my investigation further and can also ask for help with this from the helpline. Great service."
"Thank you for all the prompt help and recommendations, pointing me in the right direction regarding my party wall issues and how to go about creating leases on my property"
"Owning a home is the biggest financial investment you’ll make so you need help in making decisions. The HOA is the only one-stop shop I found for giving you independent advice. It’s been well worth £45 membership. Not only did we get legal advice but picked up tips about buildings insurance we’ll use in the future. The service is first class with friendly, professional staff who respond immediately. I would recommend everyone who is buying a home to become a member."
"Extremely pleased I found HoA. The quality of service is superb. I am surrounded by complex issues and the information available from the Membership Team is timely and most useful. The Team give peace-of-mind answers which are easy to understand and point the reader towards the key bullet-points, if you wish to research. Highly recommended."
"I joined yesterday because I had a series of questions about shared ownership. This morning I received a welcome call and this afternoon I had a call at a time to suit me to go through my queries. The caller from Home Owners Alliance had done some homework on my queries before calling me, she was prompt, friendly, professional and knowledgeable about the subject and gave me all the time I needed. I would recommend this service without hesitation."
"Home Owners Alliance membership is worth every penny. I have called the helpline and they have always answered my phone or called me back always gave me correct advice . Have me guidance on dealing with estate agents . Making and offer and has wonderful resources for anyone who wants to own a home . They are a true blessing to First Time Buyer."
"Extremely helpful with in depth explanations and more importantly solutions to your issues..."
"Wonderful. I'm so glad I joined HOA. Practical advice and great support. Invaluable."
"I am very happy with the help that I received from HomeOwners Alliance. In particular I would like to thank very much for NAOMI and KATHERINE! Thanks to their help I finally live in my own home. I will recommend your services with all my heart for all who will need help with the purchase of a house in uk. BIG THANK YOU!!!! I am 100% satisfied and give you 10 stars feedback for service and help from you!!!"
"Called for advice and left a message as no advisor was available at the time. got a call back within 30 minutes. Spoke with a very nice lady called Sara, who was extremely informative on a range of topics and followed up with links to more in depth information on the subjects discussed. I felt I could ask anything related to house buying without being rushed or pushed into any particular direction. it was good honest sensible advice. On current form the membership is definitely worth it."
"I have found HOA invaluable, - they are so supportive and knowledgeable. Moving house is in no doubt a stressful process, it can be overwhelming as to where to find professional and impartial advise. Being a member has given me the confidence to call or email any query. The website is great full of useful and up to date guides and so are the regular email newsletters."
"I found the HA service very helpful when I was experiencing a very difficult house sale. They offered good advice and kept in touch. I'd recommend membership if you are a homeowner."
"Amazing service, I felt very supported during all stages of buying my first home!"
"I joined HOA following exchange on a shared ownership property. I unfortunately ran into some issues with completing on the property and have been so glad to have the knowledge and support of HOA advisors. Buying a property can be pretty daunting, especially when things don't run smoothly! But having HOA on my side, has made all the difference. I'd definitely recommend the service to anyone considering buying!"
"Fantastic written resources - from the simplest of step-by-step guides to how to buy a house to more involved pieces on land tenure. However, the best part of belonging to HoA is the personalised advice and support. The staff are very knowledgeable and informed, making even tricky parts of the house buying process navigable. Very grateful for their assistance!"
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.85 based on 33 reviews