HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

Based on 619 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
I've just received in the post my draft contract, with instructions to sign etc, but no helpful literature as to what happens next. So reading this has helped to alleviate my concerns, as I was worrying (still am) about securing a temporary rental and how much time I have to do this. I'm reassured to know that I can suggest an exchange date, that will allow me time to arrange.
I found HomeOwners Alliance most helpful and found the answers to my queries with my house move.
You have relevant information for me as a leaseholder, much of which I find very useful. The website is clearly laid out and easy to understand.
Very helpful. Helped to make sure i didn't forget anything when planning the work
Helpful guide when starting to think about buying a house for the first time since 1984.
It gave very clear information about different mortgage products and made me aware of other mortgage products that I haven't even heard off.
comprehensive information clear and easy to read, very good.
very clear and useful tips
Wide coverage of useful information for purchase of property
yes, useful information
Instructive
You confirmed what I thought the position is where "The Bank of Mum & Dad" makes a cash gift to increase the deposit required by their son. The solicitor acting seemed to wish to charge nearly £200 in respect of two gifts being made totalling less than £10,000!
REALLY GOOD SITE ,TOP INFORMATION,EASY TO UNDERSTAND ,THANK YOU
Found the information simple to understand the variance in rates.
randomStuff
I found the website very informative, although I will have to await a reply to see if you can advise further. so looking forward to a reply.
Looking for advice and got it. Easy simply put.
Really useful information
Very good site full of valuable information
I find the step by step guides helpful.
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.65 based on 619 reviews