HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeOwners Alliance
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
Preparing to sell our home, need EPC, while estate agents have offered to organise one, thought it might be cheaper to commission our own. Found the one on comparing estate agents useful, but as our home is large, and not typical 3/4 bed one, we really needed estate agents who are specialists in the higher end of the market. Only one of the 3 agents we are considering appeared on the list.
Just doing some research for someone. Interesting information
AM GOING THRU EACH INSTALMENT AS RECEIVED AS I AM SELLING MY PROPERTY
Very useful as it gave me the information I needed about leaseholds and freeholds.
Good basic tips...but still leaves deals in the 'laps of the Gods'!
Information helpful, thankyou.
Not only was it full of the relevant information, I was able to access the necessary professionals using the website.
Covers all the necessary areas, except probate is not given a mention
general advice on the process
At the moment I can not tell You but I guess, it can be a useful site for everyone who wants to buy a home.
update on current gov policy
found it very useful and help full
yes its super - thanks ever so - i love it
Useful. Thanks
Full of useful hints, tips and good ideas. Plus helps me keep up-to-date in legislation for buyers/sellers.
This needs to be available to any person who is either in the process of purchasing a leasehold property or even considering such a foolish purchase. In the same way as the warning Your mortage gives an official warning. I was entirely misled by my Local Council who insisted that I had a lease instead of the freehold offered to me by the owner. The result is it has costs me & my family in excess of 80Thousanddue to the nasty freeholder who this day is bullying7 harassing me. Paula Higgins is being a wonderful advocate in bring this to your attenion. She should be asked to speak on both LBC & BBC. Many solicitors do not bring this to one's attention. You are currently buying a property that each year you only goes down in value.Even while Property values rise. Read and understand the terms of any lease you are offered. Be sure you understand what exactly you are letting yourself in for. . I have lived in my home for 56 years. During that time my freehold has changed hands. 6 times. Most Freeholders are fair reasonable people but the last two are hell.. Sadly I did not sell my property before 1997 . Nor did I be advised by my solicitor that as a Leaseholder of 120 year lease. I had the right of 1st refusal. . Take expert advice. Like Home Owners Alliance Offer. I heard of Paula Higgins to late. I am still going through hell so I would rather not have my name published.
Yes. Mostly pretty obvious stuff but being pointed at a Snagging Inspector was useful
Helped with information about what to look for when appointing Estate Agents and questions to ask when viewing properties.
information easily found.
yes i didnt know you existed - we are mortgage prisoners because of signing up to a Northern Rock Deal
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.66 based on 364 reviews