HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

Based on 619 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
yes very thanks
Although I have bought and sold a property once before, I have never attempted to do so simultaneously, so selling my home in the Midlands and finding one in North London is a really daunting prospect. Especially for a single householder in her 70s! So yes, the website was helpful and am very likely to return to it.
Information about future changes and suggestions about how to improve property
useful information for what I wanted to know
Always interesting, helpful and reminds me of things that I had forgotten over time
although I have yet to read any correspondence from the companies, I found your site easy to use and hopefully able to fulfil my need for a structural engineer.
not any good i am in private rented property but cant get the boiler changed under the scheme the boiler is 12 years old & works when it wants to the property was built in 1990 so we cant go green becuase they are not funding private rented property
Informative article about online auctions, and the fees involved. It was good to be able to listen to the BBC Radio 4 consumer programme about these issues.
Full of useful info
very useful
It gives some background information that allows for future planning.
I found דםצק topics that helped me with investing
covers all bases, helps you think through the issues, and sense check your own assumptions
Really comprehensive and useful
It looks very good. I just put a link so I can get back to it as I need it.
Don't know yet
Answers are there I was looking for
yes, good website.