HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeOwners Alliance
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
Clear and precisely written information. Thank you
Yes I did. Have had a Survey done and needed some answers to some things that have come up.
gave me clear straightforward points which helped me feel less stressed
Great information. Laid out clearly and really useful.
very helpful and clear explanation!
Complete, Clear and Concise
AM GOING THRU EACH INSTALMENT AS RECEIVED AS I AM SELLING MY PROPERTY
Very helpful, it was very comprehensive, I had no idea of some of the costs, thanks for the good advice too.
very usefull, very good indicator, I double checked result serveral times with local agencies and letting offers - was always in a good match
landlord wants to sell freehold. Some very useful information.
yes it was helpful but the survey option came up too quick as I hadn't finished reading the page
A1 services
very very useful indeed. impartial advice for the minefield of house buying and selling. This site gives great advice for average costs and great advice on what to do and look for. Highly recommend for everyone wanting to buy or sell or both.
The website was very informative and I was easily able to find the information I needed. I would recommend anyone who is buying or selling to read through the information as it is clearly explained and easy to understand. No jargon.
Cracking!!
Very useful free information and articles, giving us good overview. Easy website to search. Thank-you!
This is a clearly set out and well organised website. The information appears to be comprehensive and is easy to read and understand. I suppose the site is updated to keep up with any current legislation. It has helped a lot and I'm very pleased to have found it.
Very useful as it gave me the information I needed about leaseholds and freeholds.
Very useful and very clear. Yes, you did help me. It would be even more helpful to have all the tips summarized in a list of just the headings for each point that I could simply print out to tick off as we go along, referring back to the website for the detail.
my daughter just moved in her first home, wanted advice on water bills
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.68 based on 360 reviews