HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

Based on 615 reviews
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
Incredibly useful website with loads of helpful information and step-by-step guides on buying and selling
Don't know yet
Very informative website. Was looking at local search info and found all the info I needed. Explained in simple terms.
Answers are there I was looking for
Helped me to see the average prices charged by solicitors for conveyancing purposes and services
Provided info on land registry house alert and placing a restriction on land registry
yes, good website.
So helpful thank you! We're buying a flat and was wondering about surveys and what to do. Easy to understand and great advice.
I am stuck overseas and I wanted to check that my home had not been stolen ref the registry. So easy to use, took minutes....all good
Great website, full of very useful information explained in an easy manner.
Very helpful
There is so much information on the HomeOwners Alliance site. My family are also using it now. It's quite a find.
Very helpful site - steered us in the right direction.
The information regarding the use of wood for burning in stoves explained what is required in order to protect the environment. The guide to buying a new stove was very helpful
informative and interesting to read, as we have just moved into a property that has a log burner.
Have only had a quick look to start my journey but I'll definitely be back to dig around when I get more time.
Very informative. I didn't know for instance that the assets considered when applying for council assistance for residential care home fees started at GBP 23,250 and tapered to a minimum GBP 14,000, below which maximum financial assistance to pay for residential care home costs. Overall a very clear, unambiguous and concise article.
I was looking for information on buying the freehold when I came across your website. I found the articles very informative and easy to understand.
The last time I bought a house in England was in 1986, & I wanted to clarify all the key aspects that I would once again - after 35 years - need to bear in mind. This advice site was detailed & informative, with lots of links for additional enlightening specifics. Regrettably, the England & Wales processes for property purchases is still lamentable by comparison with the much more reliable, informative & predictable procedures widely used by other countries whether in mainland Europe, or even in Scotland with its compulsory Survey-like `House Report`.
clear concise info, well laid out website
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.65 based on 615 reviews