HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

of reviewers recommend HomeOwners Alliance
6 - 12 Hours
Read HomeOwners Alliance Reviews

About HomeOwners Alliance:

The HomeOwners Alliance champions the interests of Britain’s homeowners and aspiring homeowners, providing unbiased and practical advice as well as services you can trust whether you are buying, selling or owning your home.

033 0088 2051

2 Stephen Street

Tell us how HomeOwners Alliance made you happy
I found the website extremely useful with a great detail of explanation of the process and how to go about the very stressful task of moving. Thank you! :-)
Very informative and well presented. Much impartial and useful information.
I needed guidance on restricted freehold ownership and found all the information I needed on the HOA website. Not only that, but much useful information on new estates freehold home ownership and what to expect from ones conveyancing solicitor. What to ask them to watch out for in the contract of sale and ensure they work in your best interest.
very useful website!!
The step-by-step guideline and tips for house viewing are very useful
The advice was succinct but useful and from someone who has some credentials in the field, so I am confident the information is correct.
VERY USEFUL
Excellent advice . Well set out.
Very useful on all the aspects of buying a house I've come across ... so far, so good.
Gave me an idea of the role of a structural engineer and how to find one. I will probably re-visit this site later to select one.
Gave me a solid run-down on potential costs involved in house owning.
A VERY HELPFUL WEBSITE...GIVING VALUABLE INFORMATION THAT I CAN USE TO HELP SOVE A PROBLEM WITH A SURVEYING COMPANY
Yes, very useful!
Having lived mostly in other parts of the world, where this nefarious practice of being able to pull out on the flimsiest of pretexts at the drop of a hat does not exist, we sincerely hope that the law will be changed to protect the vendor. We have found ourselves through no fault of our own in this position, which is heart-breaking and fraught with anxiety. A deposit should be paid of 10% which is then forfeited if the purchasers does not go through with the transaction.
send me yr news letter
Yes, thanks.
Yes! Fantastically clear, down to earth advice, thank you.
Initial information regarding lease extension on a flat
Very informative
I love receiving emails from HomeOwners Alliance. So informative and with just the right amount of information.
HomeOwners Alliance is rated 4.67 based on 344 reviews