Heating Controls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heating Controls Online
A very prompt service sadly let down by goods that I truly suspect were damaged before the packing, and despatch. The packaging was excellent and intact, the goods arrived quickly but sadly had been knocked about a bit, distorted with minor dents, whilst in storage, I suspect. An agreement was made with the supplier that should I fail an attempted resurrection of the distorted pipe entries and damage, I could ask for a replacement. A good company, but they just need to check prior to packing
Easy and efficient booking but wording on front of roomstat not as displayed on-line. It was shown 'blank' but came with wording!
The TRV valve heads did not work on my Optima bodies I was advised by the seller that they would be suitable
Hi. I have checked and it definitely fits your valve. Make sure it is set to maximum (5) before screwing it on to the valve. Otherwise the pin will stop it fitting.
Bought a radiator thermostatic control unit. I am not faulting the product which appears fine but I was not aware nor made aware of different thread sizes. It will not screw onto the radiator fitting as the radius/thread is too large.
Purchased two immersion thermostats and fitted both. One burnt out within 2 days. When I queried and sent a photo the reply stated excess current had burnt it out which I accept but the further comment that my taking the top of the thermostat off (a 2 second job to remove and replace) had invalidated the warranty was almost triumphant.
extremely expensive
Item bought looked like the illustration, but was not the same. Did not fit exactly, but good enough to keep and save me the return costs.
Although your products are always genuine parts and they arrive when you say they will they are not the cheapest and I would prefer to not pay a delivery charge even if you added it on at point of sale But I suppose I will still buy parts from yourselves as they are genuine
Ordering and delivery very good and organised, unfortunately it's probably only 1 in a hundred chance but my item was faulty and had to return it. The initial contact was promptly answered and the item returned but it took 11 days to get a response for a refund and in the end had to contact them again and it was only then they duly obliged.
I was not happy with the fact that 'next day delivery' took 2 working days to arrive
Delivery was attempted next day, but nobody was home to receive it.
The product eventually arrived. It appeared to get lost - it reached Scotland only to return to Coventry before returning to Scotland. I know this is not your fault but.. This was supposed to be an upgrade on a Danfos control but it seems that it is not. Danfos technical centre was less than helpful, having no record of making the original model and thus being unable to advise on connections to make the new one work! So you guys did OK but the delivery company and the manufacturers let you down!!
Was told would fit baxi duo-tec 2 , but when plumber came out said was for duo-tec, so had to send back for refund .
Good value but the extra paid for next day delivery was just a waste of cash, it took 2 days to get here. If I had not known how to get the heating going then the client would have been 2 days without heating.
Just to clarify, delivery was attempted on the promised day, but nobody was in to receive it.
A backplate included would've been better
Quick delivery; product documentation not very complete
Delivery ,was prompt, unfortunately wrong spare part, perhaps we ordered incorrect. Perhaps you made the mistake, it was only a smal difference in number. Out plumber tore off and disposed of all wrappings, etc. so we could not return it. The plumber than went out and got the replacement elsewhere.
I was told delivery in the morning thus I stayed in Then I was told by e-mail later on in the day that delivery would be between 16:00 -17:00 hours. Not very satisfactory just as well I checked my e-mails. However the items were as ordered .
Good job I checked all of the boxes as one was the wrong control. Soon rectified though just annoying.
Radiator Valves arrived as ordered, however, delivery company was not so reliable; had to phone depot and ask where they were, and eventually arrived after 17. 00 hrs
Rating normal at present, ordered wrong item and had to return it , ask me again when I've received a refund, If it is sooner rather than later they may get a very good
Heating Controls Online is rated 4.90 based on 3,720 reviews