Heating Controls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heating Controls Online
I bought a Devi Smart Thermostat for electric underfloor heating systems. The product I was delivered was used (it had a previous owners configuration uploaded) and second hand in a box that had been previously opened. It works fine and looks new but I feel irritated to be buying items under false pretences. I’m assuming the previous owner is not aware of this either and the potential data and privacy breech this represented.
Ordered two thermostats with remote sensors - both items were out of manufacturers warranty and both defective as agreed with by Danfoss. Sent items back for replacements but as items no longer available they say they will refund me. They lie about items being defective and take funds for postage - over 4 times the amount it cost. Unhelpful, deceptive and untrustworthy company. I’ll make sure this review goes on all platforms. Disgusting
All our products come with a minimum 1 year warranty. We tested the thermostats, and found both to be working correctly. Upon further investigation it became apparent you had a 24v system, and you had ordered 230v thermostats. The thermostats you ordered would not work on 24v. There was no fault - you has ordered the wrong ones. We refunded in line with our non-faulty return policy, as we had fully proven for them to be functioning. It is a shame that your attitude was aggressive and obstructive throughout the whole process and we had to end communication.
The pipe thermometer I bought is not suitable for use on pipes. It only works on flat surfaces... Product has been falsely advertised
Sent wrong part, waste of time and money
The part was sent as ordered. We always recommend emailing us before ordering if in any doubt of suitability.
Charged twice, 12 days on and still waiting for a refund despite emails telling me the sales team are dealing with it. 12 days on and my order still has not arrived. 😡
Hi. I have checked and you were only charged once. Your order was delivered on 1st October. We have not had any emails from you at all. Have you got us confused with another firm?
Unfortunately I can’t rate I haven’t received my order- not impressed
Hi. We have not heard from you prior to leaving this review. Royal Mail say they delivered it 28/8. Can you please check with your neighbours? Please email us sales@heatingcontrolsonline.co.uk and we will get Royal Mail to investigate.
Good coms and quick delivery thanks
Ordered the part by express delivery as i had no heating. Was redirected to FEDEX who took 1 week to delivery. Had missed promise after missed promise, was lied to - extremely frustraing when you have no heating and paid for express. Heating Controls Online has no number to reach them on so one can only communicate by email
I'm sorry you are not happy. Looking at the tracking, delivery was attempted on the 1st working day - but nobody was home. It was successfully delivered on the 3rd working day. This is within the timescale of the Express delivery (During the current COVID-19 crisis) timescale you were offered and certainly not a week.
No sign of my order yet so what do you expect?
Hi. Delivery was attempted last week, but nobody was home. We have asked them to try redelivery again as soon as possible (given the COVID-19 crisis) for you.
We ordered our part on 14th Feb. As of 1st March we have not received our goods, nor a response to our emails.
Your order was delivered on the 18th of February. Signed for by Davidson. We have not had any emails from you at all.
Great service but despite saying the underfloor heating valve was compatible with my system. it wasn't.
Shocking service. Paid for next day delivery, but did not turn up for another 2 days which lost my company a job. Unhelpful staff while I tried to locate item. No response now as trying to return item! Avoid if you do not want to disappoint customers.
Was ordered and received 2 Day's later can't ask for anything better
This company advertised that a pump they were selling would be a replacement for another pump, so we purchased it. When it arrived, it did not fit. I emailed their customer service to advise that it was not a proper replacement, and they denied that they were advertising it as such. It is in fact still being advertised as a replacement for a pump that it doesn't have the correct fittings for. So we were misled into buying this pump, and although we were repaid the money for it when we returned it, we still had to pay the postage both ways, when we shouldn't have been buying it at all.
My order did not arrive on time. It was total mails fault, but when I asked heating controls to look at problem they didn't bother. Very poor cutomer service.
Delivery was attempted in the ordered timescale. However you was not in to receive the delivery. Unfortunately there is nothing we can do if you was not in. Parcelforce have provided the service paid for.
Haven't received it yet!
It has been at your click-and-collect point since the 1st of December awaiting your collection.
despite claiming it would CLIP on It did not!!! the three port valve had to be removed after drain down ,the new three port valve has been fitted and the system is on test now
Ordered programmable radiator valves - paid for the premium amount for delivery but the items were delivered late. The packs ( all 6 of them) had the wrong valves enclosed. It cost me another £80 to go to the local merchants for the correct parts. I went back on to the website to get the telephone number to inform them that the valves were wrong. The number had been removed and the advice was to contact by email. Would not reccomend this company!!
We are sorry you are dissatisfied with the service, but we would like to clarify some points. You paid for Saturday delivery, and received them on Saturday, so they were not delivered late. The driver was held up slightly and missed the original ETA, but you still received the delivery you paid for. The packs contained the valves you ordered, this was not an error on our part. Due to Staff sickness we had to temporarily remove the telephone number from the website, but if you had emailed us we would have happily swapped the valves over for you.
Heating Controls Online is rated 4.90 based on 3,719 reviews