Heating Controls Online Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Heating Controls Online
"ordered on line paid for next day delivery. Arrived on time what more can you say."
Posted 14 minutes ago
"These guys are brilliant. They quickly responded to a question I had about the item I required. It was delivered very quickly, fitted exactly as they had explained it and the pr ice was competitive too. If you need something they sell don’t hesitate to use them."
"My item turned up promptly, in good condition and did the job exactly as I was advised by email"
"Very fast shipment to Germany."
"Fast service at good price"
"Excellent service, my order was received well within the time slot that Heating Controls stated. Will definately be using them again."
"Very smooth transaction, the product was well packed with very swift delivery. The electrician fitted the unit and programmed for us with no problem at all in about 20 mins and we have found it simple to use,"
"Quick response to help on what part I needed via email. Super quick delivery and item is exactly what I needed Brilliant service Many thanks"
"As described, arrived on day promised. Would use again."
"Excellent product with great prompt service"
"excellent transaction, item arrived quickly and was well packaged, shopped around on internet and this company were the cheapest. would recommend Heating controls to anyone"
"Great website with useful Q&As to help me work out the part that I needed. Arrived quicker than expected and works perfectly."
"Excellent experience, Staff totally helpful. They helped me find the items I was after. I can't praise them enough...M"
"Unit arrived first thing next day. Correct unit supplied, well packed, and worked perfectly. Price was best that I could find. Not sure what more anyone could ask for."
"Purchased a new boiler thermostat. Easy to set up and reasonably priced. Quick delivery. Very pleased"
"Product as described. Arrived in excellent time. Problem solved. Would definitely recommend."
"Good quality products at good prices will see me returning to this great company. Quick delivery too."
"Good on price and fast delivery"
"Service and delivery ok but delivery charge at £12 was high as you did not make it clear that you add VAT on top?Tony"
"Very good prices and quick delivery. Would highly recommend"
Heating Controls Online is rated 4.90 based on 2,517 reviews