Heating Controls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heating Controls Online
I needed a converter from an old TRV head to a modern one. heatng controls sell them and usefully say which heads it works with. Very well made, high quality product but quite expensive though (hence only 4 stars). Mind you, cheaper than freezing the pipe and replacing the entire TRV
Viewed polypipe/polyplumb UFH flow meters on a number websites, these were by far the best deal and delivered to my home address within 3 days. Would recommend Heating Controls online for all your plumbing products
Goods recieved, quick service.
Mike
Good product at the right price, slightly let down by the Royal Mail but I guess that's outside their control.
Quick, precise, painless.
Delivered within 48 hours of order - great service at a great price. Will always use this company in future.
good service
Good price, good service, done the job
Company were very efficient however I cannot believe the charge for a small plastic component which cost almost as much as a whole thermostat unit.

In urban slang “this is a well known ripoff:”. I could have purchased new units for little more cost, but refitting a dial and calibrating the unit requires the removal of a single screw. Replacing the unit is quite a lot more time consuming.

Shame as what should cost at the most £1.00 costs 9 times more.
Professional service. Expert advice. Control worked a treat.
My 2nd purchase of same item. Great price. Received quickly, well packaged. Good communication from the seller. Highly recommend. Excellent.
Easy to order and gave advice
Excellent. Speedy delivery and good price.
Unfortunately I can’t rate I haven’t received my order- not impressed
Hi. We have not heard from you prior to leaving this review. Royal Mail say they delivered it 28/8. Can you please check with your neighbours? Please email us sales@heatingcontrolsonline.co.uk and we will get Royal Mail to investigate.
Direct digital replacement for the electro mechanical program timer.
Mounting base the same so remove old fit new and program, job done.
Ordering is easy, prices are very competitive, and delivery is prompt & reliable
Quick and responsive...no messing!
I asked a question and was given advice as to a suitable thermostat , I double checked and was reassured. It was delivered quickly and worked. After big problems with a previous company it was great to have good service and solve my problem.
For the price an excellent item. It is not only a thermostat, it has the ability the control
switch on and off the central heating at set times. The control box was delivered within a few days.
My original Concerto 28mm TRV head broke off and I was finding it impossible to get a 28mm replacement. It looked like I would have to buy and fit an expensive 28 / 30 adaptor and then a new 30mm TRV head. By chance, I found your 28mm Orkli Replacement TRV Head which fitted directly and perfectly and my TRV is now working again.
There are a lot of people (on Amazon) searching for replacement 28mm TRV heads who don't know this type of unit exists.
Heating Controls Online is rated 4.89 based on 3,005 reviews