Heating Controls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heating Controls Online
I have recently placed 2 separate orders with Heating Controls Online and have been very pleased with the range of products they sell and the ease of finding what I was looking for, processing and delivery of my orders was also excellent. The only downside is that it does not appear you can create an account meaning that you need to input your details every time you place an order.
Excellent service and price. Would definitely buy from them again.
Drayton (ACL) RT212 replacement Head (Radiator heating control). Searched on line and description fitted the bill. Prompt delivery and unit just slotted into place. Very pleased.
Excellent service will defiantly use this Co,any again
Ordered a new controller. Speedy delivery!
Prompt service, good pricing 5*****
Always carry a good stock at great prices
Great advice and recommendations, would use Heating Controls Online without hesitation in the future.
Responded quickly to my enquiries about the products, sensible prices and quick delivery.
The service and price was excellent and the fitting of it so easy and the system is now working very good
This is my second order from this company and I am so glad I found them. I was after a direct replacement for an actuator on a Horstmann Zone valve. The website made it quite clear that the manufacturer's name had changed to 'Secure' but it would definely fit the existing valve. The image clearly showed the colour had changed to burgundy, from the original blue, but in every other respect it looked identical. The price of the replacement was the cheapest I viewed on line and economy delivery very reasonable at £2.99, arriving within 4 days. I replaced the actuator myself onto the existing brass valve. It fitted and worked perfectly, and I have a new brass valve, which I didn't require, left over should I need it. This is one very satisfied customer!
Prompt service, product as described and excellent quality. Thank you.
Really good service, I had some very old TRV ,sent a photos and asked for help. They responded quickly and gave me the ideal solution, with the corresponding adaptor. it took me just a few minutes on each radiator to replace. In addition I sent the exact e mail with photos to two other well known companies who advertise on tv and they could not help, so brilliant service. Thank you
Excellent customer service
Ordered a Central Heating/Hot Water Programmer from Heating Controls online on a Monday and it was delivered the next day - a Tuesday. Excellent service. Excellent price, too - much cheaper than ScrewFix and other suppliers.
Efficient reliable service. Part arrived exactly when forcast and did the job well. Didn't need to talk to anyone, it just happened like clockwork...easy!
Very happy with the whole transaction, Honeywell product, good price & sent safely. many thanks.
I have an HSA3 that dies every 18-24 months. Heating controls may not be the cheapest but provides a good, reliable and speedy service. Ordered online and received as promised.
bought this to replace an older model which only lasted 3 years hope this one lasts a lot longer other wise likely to be an expensive stat just to turn the boiler on and off
Great product at a very competitive price delivered speedily. Will use again for sure.
Heating Controls Online is rated 4.90 based on 3,510 reviews