Heating Controls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heating Controls Online
excellent value, quick ship
Needed a actuator for a 3 port valve had them in stock paid a small postage for express delivery had everything running in a few days great service
Not much I can say. I ordered a thermostat/timer. It came. Very quickly. If I ever need a heating control again, I'd certainly order again.
Have bought from them twice, both times got excellent service and advice on getting the product and how it should be fitted. Recommended retailer, thank you
Very happy with purchase. Delivered next day 😀
Good website and quick delivery
Great service, great price. Many thanks
The website is very easy to understand. The ordering process is very easy. The items ordered arrive when they say they will. All in all a very easy process.
Excellent service, I emailed the service team on 2 occasions before my purchase and they went out of their way to answer my queries. I would definitely recommend.
item arrived on time,no problems, excellent service
Great service. Fast delivery.
Delivered the item I needed quickly and it transfermed our home's under floor system. Thankyou!
The item purchased arrived when stated it would and fully met the specifications shown on the website. A entirely satisfactory transaction. Thanks
Great technical advice. Having trawled the internet for a for a discontinued item, HCO told me exactly what I needed as a replacement, which proved eay to fit and works perfectly.
Bought a thermostat, ot was faulty, sent it back, they refunded my money quite quickly.
Always good value and a good service
Best price, rapid delivery, slick & informative website. Q&A section for each item can be very useful, especially in terms of compatibility (e.g. take a look at the Siemens CMV322 - which I have just ordered - if you want a branded example). I've tried other suppliers, but none have even come close.
Top service / received goods on time
The web page was easy to navigate, From start of order to finish the whole experience was very good, delivery was as expected and the items were well packaged. many thanks. Would i order again?.. most definitely. many thanks to the team.
Very competitive service speedy delivery slick operation full marks
Heating Controls Online is rated 4.90 based on 2,830 reviews