Heating Controls Online Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Heating Controls Online
"Special price noted before our holiday was still available. Delivery was quicker than predicted."
"My order arrived quickly, as I've come to expect from HCO"
"Easy and accurate purchase."
"Excellent, nothing to fault - Clear, efficient, well priced, quick delivery."
"Ordered and arrived in 24 hrs. No problems at all. Excellent service .Thankyou."
"Bought my TRV's and they were delivered very promptly."
"Brilliant delivery and product."
"Very good service, ordered part and arrived very quickly."
"Quick and easy ordering, swift delivery, well packaged, item installed and works as advertised........doesn’t get much better than that!"
"Very pleased with our purchase with the staff being helpful. We shall certainly recommend and use their services in the future."
"Very efficient. ordered and delivered within a week. thank you."
"I purchased a heating valve from Heating controls online. It was a genuine unit not a copy and was delivered very quickly. Has now been fitted and all working fine. Thank you."
"Speedy delivery and competitive prices"
"They delivered exactly what I wanted exactly when they promised."
"Very prompt and efficient service."
"The order was received on time and exactly as ordered. The price was very competitive and ordering was simple. A nice experience."
"Product description was completely accurate, delivery was as stated. Would recommend this company ."
"Fast delivery and excellent quality."
"Good price prompt delivery. Thanks"
"The wireless receiver I ordered was correct, turned up on time, was a reasonable price and worked. What more can you want. I would use this company again if the need arises."
Heating Controls Online is rated 4.90 based on 2,430 reviews