Heating Controls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heating Controls Online
Clear site. Quick delivery via known courier.
Prompt delivery of correct replacement item. Can’t wish for anything else!
Wow, what great service. A very good website (with lots of help) so I didn't need to call. I ordered the timer I needed mid afternoon. An hour or so later I received an email to say my parcel had dispatched and it was with me the next day. Thank you Heating Controls Online. Kind regards, Paul (a very satisfied customer).
I have to say it was a pleasure to deal with this company,I wanted to replace/ update an old Timer and asked for advice , within 6 hours I had a suggestion and when I needed a few more questions ask to make sure,,again a swift response , so they got my business. Received part within 3 working days,100% recommend
correct item and very fast delivery
Exactly as required, arrived as promised, now installed and working well. A good experience. Thank you.
My old boiler time switch was no longer available but they had an alternative one in stock works great 👍 just in time for the winter weather
Ordered a couple of heating programme timers .. arrived on time, good price too
Product arrived on time as requested, as described at at a good price. Thanks
Best price I could find online and super fast delivery can’t ask for anything more. Thank you.
Competitive pricing and reliable service. I am very happy with the service received.
Easy to replace old worn out product. Competitive price. Helpful site. Delivey fantastic
I shopped around for the item I needed and the price was the best and it arrived very quickly. No issues with the quality or packing. Would definitely recommend.
Very reasonable priced for good quality brand names and quick delivery will use them again
Excellent service, very competitive price, really quick dispatch and delivery
Easy and simple to install
Excellent. Next day delivery and the cheapest!
Ordered a heating controller when ours broke. It was dispatched same day and arrived the following day. Meantime I'd taken ours apart and fixed it, so I no longer needed a replacement. The returns process was smooth and refund issued within 3 working days. I'll happily order again next time something breaks that I can't fix!
Great Company to deal with. Will use again.
Heating Controls Online had the exact replacement central heating timer I needed at the best price and delivered it promptly. It works perfectly and I can’t fault the service.
Heating Controls Online is rated 4.90 based on 2,786 reviews