Heating Controls Online Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heating Controls Online
Had a broken thermostat control knob.
Checked with HCO about compatibility.
HCO confirmed compatibility.
I purchased a new knob.
My new knob arrived very swiftly.
My new knob had the same part number as the broken one so HCO were correct.
Fitted new knob very easily and am now twiddling it very easily.
First class service. Arrived quickly, delighted with product.
Received the item 2Nd day in perfect condition.
I highly recommend this company
Easy online ordering, quick delivery,
excellent service.
Good stock availability, decent prices and efficient ordering.
Product exactly as described, fits perfectly, delivered very promptly.
battery ordered, battery arrived
I ordered a Horstmann central heating programmer from them which took longer to arrive than the 48hour paid for guaranteed delivery, only to find that a wrong branded product was sent to me instead ! When I eventually got a refund, it had almost £5 deducted, why I don’t know?
Their website advertising is not updated, so it makes it very difficult to order anything that accurate. Improvement is greatly needed!
You ordered on an estimated 2-5 working day delivery service, it was delivered on the 4th working day. I'm not sure how or where you got 48 hour guaranteed from. You ordered the Secure branded version, our website has been clear about this ever since Horstmann products changed their name to Secure. There is of course no difference other than 2 extra years warranty on the Secure branding.
Very helpful guidance when ordering and a first class delivery service.
Very helpful seller
Needed a new battery for my controller. Delivered next day. Thank you.
Order delivery went well and arrived within timescale set out. First time use of this company, so in that context, could recommend and will use again.
Easy ordering process and quick dispatch. Good price and communication can't fault the whole process.
Good service .... delivered on day/date as promised
I purchased a replacement/ upgrade central heating timer. The price (including postage) was better than I could get anywhere and the item arrived in less than two days.
Super service and highly recommended.
Very helpful. After submitting a photo that told me what I should buy and sent a you tube link telling me how to fit it. The items arrived promptly. Excellent service.
Easy to order and prompt delivery.
Very helpful and easy to deal with, quick delivery and good pricing, couldn't really ask for more
Great product . Prompt delivery . We’ve not used yet as we bought to replace ours but the old one came alive again . We’re moving soon so we’re taking it to our new house .
Purchased Sunvic immersion heater thermostat, best online price and delivered within 24 hours. Great service would definitely use again.
Heating Controls Online is rated 4.90 based on 3,451 reviews