Heating Controls Online Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Heating Controls Online
"Easy process, good product, great service, arrived on time"
"Found just the part I needed and it was delivered a day earlier than expected."
"Very fast efficient service, items well packaged , would definitely use Heating Controls Online again."
"Extremely efficient and fast delivery. Plugged it in and it worked."
"Right price, excellent delivery and instructions spot on. 10/10"
"delivered sooner than I expected, very good service."
"The clock on my programmer was not working,(ive had it for a long time ) ,after reading that it was just a like for like i ordered a replacement,paid for the next day delevery and I installed it myself ,would deffinatly use again,many thanks"
"well priced and great next day delivery - think they upgraded for free as mentioned I needed in the morning - will defo use again"
"Very good service - came next day and so easy to fit"
"We has a prompt service and the product arrived within a short time and it was in good package."
"I have used Heating Controls Online for years and have never been let down. Good quality, price and delivery."
"Good product, delivered rapidly, simple to install, worked first time"
"The part I required was ex-stock and at a good price. My first transaction with Heating Controls On Line was 11 years ago and once again they did a super job."
"Easy to identify the part, notified of despatch and delivery details, part arrived punctually and in good condition"
"Purchased a control unit. Was exactly as described. Arrived in good time."
"Prompt service and excellent support"
"Excellent service and quick delivery"
"Ordered a programmer for my CH. was straight replacement for existing Drayton product. Arrived next day from HCO and cost over £20 less than the local diy stores. Fitted with no issues and my CH is working great again. Thanks CHO would recommend and use again."
"Correct part delivered quickly. Vat invoice included in package. Will use again."
"Fantastic service. Did what they said on the Tin"
Heating Controls Online is rated 4.90 based on 2,721 reviews