Heatable Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
Very easy to use website, straightforward to cost and book an engineer. Who then not only turns up on the day booked but early. He was polite,friendly gentleman, who left everything as clean as it was when he came. Can't recommend this company any higher,a spot on quality job.
Although I couldn't be at home for the boiler installation I was told that the engineer turned up on time, was extremely polite and professional and finished the work on time as promised. The first gentleman I spoke to even tried to get my job in a day earlier once he found out I was actually without heat/hot water. It could not be done but I was impressed that he had even tried. The whole process from quote to completion was smooth, hassle free, friendly and professional and I will be recommending Heatable to all my family, friends, work colleagues and anyone who says they are having boiler problems.
Very happy with work done. Engineer was straight to it and got the job done. Really happy with the whole service.
Where I had many different quotes with eye watering prices, Heatable provided the same service for a fraction of the cost and within a couple of days. Would definitely recommend
pretty simple process to follow to select a high-rated boiler and also an installation date. All you then need to do is take a few photos and wait for the installer to turn up on the agreed date. Installer was very personable, open to questions about the work they were doing and tidy. All-in-all a very good experience.
We had to have our boiler replaced. When the chap came out to do it he needed some extra parts. These were ordered and he came out the next day with the new parts. Excellent service
Really easy quick and easy service, good value compared to other quotes we had, then on the day the installers were prompt friends efficient and tidy. Overall really impressed with the service we have recieved.
I had a viessman 29kw combi boiler installed by David Harris..these guys was very professional and knowledgeable about the whole process..the supplier supplied the wrong size boiler.. David told head office straight away.. resupplied straight away..but did not delay the job.. work was done very efficiently..and sooner than estimated. I would recommend heatable to everyone. Even a monthly payment options is really good..and a choose and book service..fully installed within 5 days,which is really great at winter time..other companies told me minimum 3 weeks at winter.I was really surprised at how great an online company would be. Will always be using them for the future.. thanks heatable
The process was simple, the quote was a good price and the quality of work was very high. Glad I chose this company and I don't usually leave reviews but on this occasion I was so impressed I thought I should. Well done
The engineers were very thorough and explained everything to me. It wasn’t an easy job, as new boiler was located in new location, however the engineers did not moan. Would definitely recommend..
Very easy to order online. Installer arrived on time and was very polite, tidied everything after himself and took away all the rubbish. The installation was done in a timely manner and the boiler is first class! I would certainly recommend Heatable.
I chose heatable after reading the reviews of other customers. I constantly had issues with my heating system due to its age and knew it was time for a new boiler. The price of the new boiler was significantly cheaper than British Gas and I was fed up with using local gas companies who always seemed to have hidden charges and conflicting advice. Right from the beginning the process was simple and felt reassuring. I placed my order and chose an installation date to change from a conventional boiler system to a combi boiler system. A few days later, I realised my mistake as my house is better suited to a convention system and I called to see if I could change the boiler. This was done quickly and efficiently and the technical advisor on the phone processed a refund for the difference immediately. The installation itself was slightly more difficult and took several days, this was due to my old system more than anything else. The engineers worked from 8am to late into the night trying to figure out the issues with my system. As I had already taken a day off from work for the installation, I wasn't able to take any more time off and spoke to an advisor on the phone. They were super helpful and tried to find engineers to come round when I was able to work from home. The technical team on the phone obviously knew their stuff and would try to diagnose while on the phone to give the engineers visiting a heads up on what parts to bring so I wasn't waiting too long for the engineer to pop back out to the shops to buy the parts needed. After a few days my system was up and running and at the price stated despite the install taking longer than expected and several parts needing replacing. I'm honestly so pleased with the service heatable have provided, they have gone above and beyond and at an amazing price.
Super smooth transaction from start to finish. Would recommend to anyone looking to replace a boiler. Many thanks.
Great service. Engineer was awesome
Very easy to get a quote and they stick to it
My boiler died on Sunday 15th December, 2 hours later I had discovered Heatable and a new boiler and fitting date was arranged online, the whole process was simple and encouraging with no hidden costs popping up at the end as I had with other companies. The following morning I was contacted by Jason the heating engineer who introduced himself. The night before fitting I received a text to say he would be with me between 8-10am on the day, he arrived at 8:15am and the whole job was done by 2pm and the house left tidy and old boiler removed, all I had to do was make cups of tea! Very happy with the service received and have recommended Heatable to other people already.
High recommended, 5 star
Great service over the moon happy🤗
Easy on line ordering. Just pick the day you want and you will be contacted with details of when the engineer will arrive. Job well done would recommend them
Excellent service from both Heatable and their fitter. They came highly recommended and I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them myself.
Heatable is rated 4.92 based on 1,184 reviews