Heatable Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
customer service
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
After a lot of research on combi boilers, installation companies and prices we chose Heatable because they supply Veissmann highly rated combi boilers, the reviews of their installations was five star and finally their prices were very competitive. The result was we placed our order on the Sunday and had the boiler installed the following Wednesday. The communication was excellent and the installation straightforward, nothing was too much trouble, the installation guy was brilliant. The follow up satisfaction checks, guarantees and certificates all very professional yet friendly. We would not hesitate in recommending.
Great to hear Philip, thanks for the 5 stars!

Remember to share your referral link - you'll get a £50 Amazon Gift Card if a friend/family member buys a boiler too!

Sam, Founder.
First class service from start to finish would recommend without hesitation
Great to hear Stephen, thanks for the 5 stars!

Sam, Founder.
Can't believe I found this company fast hassle free service.Boiler packed in Sunday, new system paid for and all in by Thursday. Great experience.
Great to hear Steven, thanks for the 5 stars!

Sam, Founder.
Efficiently done , brillaint workman who installed the boiler to top standard's amazing price aswell double the warranty for a viessmann boiler compared to british gas plus half the price ! Highly recommended to anyone !!!
Great to hear Michael, thanks for the 5 stars!

Sam, Founder.
Great company and hassle free service
Great to hear Steven, thanks for the 5 stars!

Sam, Founder.
Great hassle free service!
Great to hear, thanks for the 5 stars!

Sam, Founder.
Fantastic customer service, affordable monthly payments. 10 year guarantee and fitted less than a week after ordering online. What's not to like? Keep up the good work - highly recommended.
Nice looking boiler. Installation done in 1 day. Very pleased with the overall service. I was kept up-to-date with timings. It was very comforting to have a photo of the fitter.
My boiler decided it had enough on Sunday and packed in. Went straight on to the laptop to look for a good boiler and someone to install it. Came across a company called Heatable who I've never heard of. Checked out this site for some reviews. Reading some of the reviews i still thought it was too good to be true couldn't really see any really bad reviews. Anyway back to my experience, ordered and paid for boiler on Sunday with an installation day Wednesday. Had a phone call Monday to confirm installation. Wednesday Paul the engineer turns up, what can i say professional,friendly just a really nice guy. Straight in to the install, ripped everything out and installed a nice new boiler. Its now Thursday and everything is back to normal cant believe how quick the whole process has been. Very satisfied with the Service, the price and attention to detail of the engineer. Top man Heatable engineer Paul cheers mate.
Every thing went as planned, and Heatable were very efficient in making sure we were informed what was going on. Only day 2 in having the boiler, but looks a vast improvement on the replaced boiler.
Brilliant company boiler sorted parts sorted fitting sorted in a matter of minutes . Fitter and mate did a fantastic job cleaned up after wards moved boxes and old boiler . The Viesmann boiler recommended is brilliant many thanks to all 👌👍
Thank you very much you are a very professional company,the installer Nicholas Pattinson is the best. I will recommend you to everyone.
I simply can't fault the service I received from Heatable. The whole process, from on-line ordering to installation of a top rated boiler, and at such a competitive price, was faultless. I was particularly impressed with the two boiler installers who went to great lengths to protect all my flooring which was exceptional and they were also an absolute pleasure to have in my home. I would highly recommend Heatable to anyone looking for a new top rated boiler.
Excellent service
I've only had my boiler installed for 1 week. However everything perfect. The engineer was very helpful and friendly. Heatable are very easy to deal with and I'd definitely use them again if I needed another boiler on one of my other properties. Highly recommend.
I'd give 10 stars if I could! Ordering online couldn't have been easier. I had a choice of three boilers and watched the informational videos to help me decide which one. I read the T&C's and was confident that the quoted fixed price had no hidden extras. Being able to choose an installation date during the process was brilliant - I ordered on Thurs eve and my boiler was installed and working 5pm Tues! Heatable phoned me to let me know what would happen and when. The engineer was absolutely superb and overcame the challenges of installing a larger boiler in the same kitchen cupboard. My new boiler is quiet and so much more efficient. 10 out of 5 stars!
Had never heard of heatable before, all it took was a few simple questions, picked a date and thats it. Confirmation was quick, was told the name of the engineer. I also received a call the day before and he turned up exactly the time i was told. Good bouler great service at decent price. No home surveys or pushy salesman. Would recommend and use again.
Excellent service well worth the money dads made up with them all good up till now
The best thing I can say is brilliant. The whole process was simple, stressless and actually a pleasure. The boiler that Heatable suggested for me is fantastic and with the free wireless room thermostat it's an absolute doddle controlling my central heating. The guys who installed it were brilliant too. they arrived on time they were friendly and knowledgeable also very efficient, just like my new boiler. I highly recommend Heatable. Their service is second to none. If there were 10 stars to rate I would give them 11.
The perfect way to de-mystify boiler replacement. Simple online process to get the fixed price and great telephone support to clarify any matters. Engineer was on time, professional and solutions driven without any ifs and buts that plumbers typically come up with on the day. Would not hesitate to recommend, especially since it was £1,000 less than my two other quotes.
Heatable is rated 4.94 based on 1,005 reviews