Heatable Reviews

of reviewers recommend Heatable
Own Driver, Courier
Read Heatable Reviews

About Heatable:

By using computers instead of salespeople, Heatable gives you an instant fixed price on a Which? Best Buy boiler which is perfectly suited to your home, online.

Our fixed and final prices start at £1,590, or you can pay monthly from £10.80.

This is the better way to buy your new boiler.

Tell us how Heatable made you happy
Heatable are knowledgeable, informative and very helpful. Website is easy to use and transaction was easy, confirmation at every stage. Very competitively priced. Boiler was installed on the agreed date and all work carried out completed on time. The engineer Mehmet Ciftci was very pleasant and informative about the installation of the boiler and answer all questions we had relating to the boiler. Work was carried out in a very professional manner and removed and cleaned any mess.
I was initially anxious because the process was too smooth and I usually get conned by contractors and mechanics. I was waiting for the usual scratching of head and the engineer telling me he will have to charge me more for this and that... My heating engineer Ed was brilliant - he wouldn’t stop until the job was done. It took a total of 3 days because so many problems arose but I wasn’t charged a single penny more. Ed was trustworthy and very knowledgeable Thank you Heatable - couldn’t recommend them more
Very good from start to finish. Ordering was easy, good updates from Heatable and well installed. I’m very happy with the boiler
Excellent service, clean and great job.
Very good company, professional,fast service, and a very nice and competent engineer that did the work.
Heatable. Would highly recommend your company to anyone. Great website and a very good deal. Excellent fitter Allan 10/10. Thank you . One very happy customer 😊👍
The whole experience made us happy, from website order, all the confirmations, regular updates, extremely quick install dates and the install itself was fantastic. Thank you Heatable, will definitely recommend.
Such a simple process from ordering to fitting the new boiler. Darren was really professional and did a fantastic job. Reasonable price and could do 2 years interest free credit. I will recommend to everyone. Thankyou so much Heatable.
Excellent customer service. Would highly recommend.
We are very pleased with our new Viessmann Vitodens 050 Combi boiler. The website is informative,the price very competitive,the ordering process simple. We received emails confirming the order, installation date & engineer's the day before installation giving ETA. Peter the engineer started work as per his email. He was professional,courteous, tidy & took time to explain about the Combi boiler,Adey MagnaClean & tado Smart Thermostat. We hope to enjoy many years of reliable service from our new Combi boiler,MagnaClean & tado. We have already mentioned to friends & family how impressed we are with the service provided by Heatable.
Dwayne and his assistant were both very pleasant to deal with, excellent workers, very polite and clean. I cannot praise them highly enough, very impressed.
Superb service from start to finish .All work done on time very neat clean and tidy
Sorry review went negotiable Finnish’s our engineer was Simon he was amazing and so knowledgeable I am so happy with the new boiler and would highly recommend this company Kind regards Mary
Very happy with the install from Heatable. They provided the best boiler at the cheapest price. Allowed us to install a different thermostat. Very happy and will reccomended.
So far so good, really impressed with the ease of the whole process and the end result!
Excellent service from start to finish. Online ordering very simple & efficient. Installation went very well, installers were very professional very clean & tidy. We would highly recommend this company and are very pleased with our Viessmann 100 installed on 10th Jan 2020. We now have red hot radiators & a thermostat that actually works 😀
Heatable was quick and easy, I was very impressed how quickly everything sorted from placing the order ,sorting the finance and installation! Very pleased.
I own a 2 bed flat in Kent but am living in Canada. The heating tank leaked so we had it drained and I wanted a replacement combi. My thinking was damn, this is going to be a pain to sort out remotely. My partner is due to fly there for a month and I want her to have hot water and heat and not be dealing with everything when she arrives. So my buddy in Kent steps in and offers to help. I got one quote from a local plumber and it was really high I felt. I found Heatable and did some research, checked out reviews and liked the instant quote with nothing hidden and no ‘bull’. I got online with Ben at the company and he answered my questions and I submitted photos of our current set up. He got his technical guy, another Ben, to tell me if the height to second floor would be a problem (it was not). I got my boiler ordered, set an install date, badda bing, badda boom...the date came. My friend got an email the day before with a photo of our installer and what time he’d arrive. He came and was professional. There was an issue with the boiler itself giving a fault reading which took calls to Viessmann time to figure but that was nothing to do with the installer and he persevered. He got it up and running and the following day a Viessmann engineer came to diagnose if there was a problem but it was A OK. A few days later the documentation was sent; 10 year warranty and safety certificate. I have no hesitation in recommending Heatable. They are straight forward and you pay what it says. If I can do this from overseas with confidence, anybody can.
I really appreciated the ease and speed to purchase, book and install a new boiler in such a short time frame AND before Christmas.
Heatable is rated 4.91 based on 1,229 reviews