Healthful Pets Reviews

Read Healthful Pets Reviews

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy
Great customer service, they replied to my questions very fast. Good balance between time and cost of delivery. The products were very well wrapped and nothing had any damage. Highly recommended!
I buy colloidal silver to bath my cats mouth. He has a granuloma. It doesn't hurt, I think he enjoys the 'cool' sensation. I also use it on my mosquito bites!. Very quick delivery, safe & all recyclable packaging. Second time I have used this company.
So pleased with this company. Goods perfect and delivery time even better. Thank you Will order from you again X
As a new customer to Healthful Pets I'm really impressed with the range and quality of the products which are very reasonably priced.

It was really easy to order and the products arrived very quickly.

I shall definitely be a regular customer and highly recommend it.
Good range of quality products at reasonable prices. Sent promptly and well packed to arrive safely. Excellent in all respects.
Great products, great website, great service, quick delivery!
Very easy to use website with excellent pricing. The communication was plentiful and delivery fast. Thankyou!
Great service, fast delivery
Can't fault them really. I ordered one day it came the following day
Healthful Pets 5 star review on 11th September 2020
A*** Quick delivery.
Great products, Well packed and arrive quickly. Great all round!!
Customer service is 1st class. Staff very helpful and down to earth. Delivery quick. Will order from this company again.
Totally AWESOME stuff will definitely buy again STAY SAFE
Amazing service - cannot fault this company! A wide range of products available - all fantastic quality. Customer service is excellent, if there are any issues or questions regarding products, they respond quickly. Highly recommend!
Great service
We have used Healthful Pets on a couple occasions now. We have been very pleased and our boy loves the treats. The descriptions are very good and as there are no additives it suits our boy and his allergies. We will be making regular purchases for sure.
Healthful pets send the order fast and most of things I got they are good quality. I was disappointed in the rope we got for our 11 month whippet. Within the first half hour he tore one of the knots off and within the hour there were just threads left of it. I would understand if I had a dog with stronger teeth but is a whippet puppy...
Very good arrived when they said
Perfect service, fabulous range of products, super nice sale team ...
I think this is likely one of the best places to purchase items for your pet. Great selection. Reasonably priced. Fantastic service.
Healthful Pets is rated 4.90 based on 1,476 reviews