Healthful Pets Reviews

hello@healthfulpets.co.uk

12 Dalby Court Gadbrook Business Centre Northwich Cheshire CW9 7TN

Click Here

Tell us how Healthful Pets made you happy

"I placed my first order recently. I found this company very efficient and received my goods within a couple of days. My dog has skin issues and am looking forward to using these shampoos. They sound exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you for your assistance."
"Excellent products and very quick delivery service"
"Arrived quicker than predicted. Well package, good service . I would defiantly order from again"
"My Whippet has small blisters between some of her toes.Ave seen a dermatologist & no diagnosis made all bloods , scrapings etc clear . Have tried various products to resolve problem to no avail . A friend told me to try the hemp balm which I’ve now used over the past few weeks , it has reduced the inflammation really well & have seen a good improvement in the area I use the cream . Highly recommend this product.HEMP BY HOWND"
"First time to use this supplier and very pleased with the service. Quick order confirmation followed by quick delivery. Will use this firm again."
"Received my order very quickly. Advise given was very helpful. Too soon to see if the Dorwest herbs are working fully, but the colloidal silver shampoo was lovely to use & appeared to ease my cats scratching. The dogs next! 😀 Will definitely order again from this company. 👍"
"Always efficient service and delivery. Great products too!"
"Very Helpful and friendly and very fast delivery. Thank you."
"The ordering and Delbert service was very good. Will let you know about the product Snout Souther when I have used it for a few weeks."
"Cannot fault healthful pets at all In fact will be back soon for more"
"The delivery is very quick."
"Great company fast delivery. I have started using colloidal silver on my border collies eye infection and it seems to be working well. I would highly reccomend using this company and will repurchase from them ."
"Very good service from Healthful Pets, from confirmation to despatch of order - goods received on time & well packaged. Thankyou !"
"Items delivered within 24 hours. Excellent service. Thank you."
"Great product, fast delivery"
"Excellent company with super fast delivery. Recommend it to all as I’m a happy customer"
"They have a great range of products but what surprised me was the quick and efficient delivery. I then called for advice and the phone was answered promptly and great advice given."
"Great range of products, delivery was very fast, and the staff are super helpful. They offered me advice on different products and gave me the extra information I needed. Great service."
"Brilliant as always. Very helpful."
"Arrived on time as advertised! Was cheaper than anywhere else too"
Healthful Pets is rated 4.90 based on 801 reviews