Harry Hall Reviews

contact@harryhall.com

Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Wibsey

Tell us how Harry Hall made you happy
Great customer service
Would definitely recommend Harry hall as a website, lots of riding equipment for reasonable prices
Reasonable prices, some good quality items at great prices.
Really good and easy website to use with amazing deals
Although I ordered a pair of black riding tights size 28" online, they were not delivered. I chased the order up by phone a few days later and was told that the product was out of stock. I questioned how I was allowed to order a product not in stock, but no one could tell me how that happened. I was given the option of ordering the product in an alternative colour which I chose to do. I also thought that if I hadn't chased the order I would never have heard anything from Harry Hall.
Good delivery and turn-around time. Unfortunately neither of the products were suitable.
Beautiful fitting rug but the necks are oversized and slip down when they lift their heads so can’t really be used on my show ponies when turned out together as there is no protection again them necking … so old rugs when turned out together otherwise they all have to go in separate fields with is not ideal
Good when they have what you want but headline offers for things such as rugs are rarely available in popular sizes
Your website drives me mad the search is hopeless. Insurance horse and trail well worth it
I had to return these as they were imperfect...I am still waiting for my replacement pair!...not the best customer service!... It's a Shane as always had brilliant service up to now 🤷
No issues since taking out insurance but disappointed with recent purchase
I would write a review re product but am still awaiting delivery !!!
service generally ok bit disappointed in customer care after contacting about a damaged rug
The rug seems a good idea...but the neck design lets it down .the neck piece that goes over the ears just falls off ...needs some elastic or something to hold it on..
The boots themselves and the material is lovely. My issue was that there is a seam which runs across the front of the boot, just before the toes. This dug in when I walked and was, therefore, uncomfortable so I had to send them back. But delivery was really quick and the return process was also straightforward.
Really easy to order from and items arrived the next day!
Ordered some Bellingham black boots in size 3 but they never arrived. Having phoned Harry Hall twice they just refunded me as they said they had gone to courier but courier said they hadn’t received them so they were missing basically. I know I have had my money back but I wanted the boots really as there are no more available. I would of liked more investigation into my missing boots so quite disappointed.
HH's insurance products and services are great, and communication is good when you contact them - but- website shop is poor in both design and functionality and is frequently such a frustrating experience that you just abandon your shop.
Good for providing insurance and nice to have the discounts on products.
quite heavy to wear and a bit big i have to wear 2 pairs socks but warm i need to buy some heel insoles as the insole keeps working it way up the back
Harry Hall is rated 4.7 based on 13,209 reviews