Harry Hall Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Harry Hall

+44(0) 1274 711010

sami.dabek@harryhall.com

Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Wibsey

How would you rate Harry Hall ?

Nikki Byrne
Nikki Byrne
Verified Buyer
"Excellent customer service. Delivered professionally and next day almost! Quality products and look very smart. Good value for money and great items for Pony club Camp!"
Guest
"This is a super product. I have a tb who headshakes and can be very stressy. I’ve used the poll guard on two separate occasions both times with no headshaking whatsoever. It really seems to relax him and he’s less soooky and more focused when wearing it. Would def recommend."
Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper
Verified Buyer
"Just found the Harry Hall insurance. Its good value for a regularly riding horse owner whose steed is in work! And… I bought some stuff - Cottage Craft propper weighty long lines - and got a very competitive discount on this excellent product. I'll be back soon!"
Louisa Paradine
Verified Buyer
"Actually found some jodhpurs that fit my long legs."
"Harry hall Rio Boots as yet properly tested They come up small in the leg and the foot unlike my Overton boots have had loads of Nic wax on them but weather proofing waterproofing remains untested with no WP membrane"
"Excellent customer service, boots arrived quickly."
"I bought these boots and i have only worn them 10 times maximum and already they are falling apart"
Mrs Kaija Davies
"Love the rug"
"Good products, good service. Sizes on the snug side"
"They delivered quickly and the product is good quality"
Wendy Roberts
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant sales team as I had trouble on line & even told me special offers that saved me money thankyou Harry Haĺl"
"Hi i have not recieved my riding hat it was delivered and no one was home so went back to royal mail and then back to you. Could aomeone pkease get back to me qith where it is please"
Kerrie Conder
"Great service love it"
Areina Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Bought a crash hat, only had it a week and the glitter rubbed off. Sent an email and some photos and HH decided it was wear and tear and refused to do anything about it. VERY POOR AFTER SALES SERVICE - especially as I was a REALLY good customer and had spent a LOT of money with HH previously."
Katie Hull
Verified Buyer
"Quick, free delivery of good quality products at good prices. Ticks all my boxes!"
"Item was completely the wrong shape, had to go up at least 2 sizes which was not great for self esteem. Item was not comfortable to walk in nevermind ride in."
"Excellent service from start to receiving my items"
Kirsty Ainslie
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service. Always very easy to speak to. Delivery is always fast and the one club membership saves me money! Always use harry hall for all my stable and horse needs. Highly recommend."
"Delivery quick and the jodhpurs and polo tops are very well made and good value. The boots were expensive but absolutely worth it as they fit perfectly and are good quality."
Carole Macdonald
Verified Buyer
"Everything is always as described and arrives well before the date given. Savings as a One Club member allow me to treat myself to the odd little ( or big!) Extra gift for myself and my horse. So glad I discovered the Harry Hall One Club."
Christina Fegredo
Verified Buyer
"Very good customer service, no quibble return and lovely products. Will shop again soon. Many thanks"
DONNA HOLDSWORTH
Verified Buyer
"Customer service has been great, delivery was prompt x"
Sara Burton
Verified Buyer
"Disappointed with the sizing of jackets"
Harry Hall is rated 4.62 based on 1,072 reviews