Harry Hall Reviews

+44(0) 1274 711010

contact@harryhall.com

Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Wibsey

Tell us how Harry Hall made you happy
Another amazing protecmasta product, my horse is so much more relaxed with it in fact so relaxed he was barely moving 😂, great quality too, it’s like magic!
A service that is by far superior to any other!! I have recommended Harry Hall One Club to so many people. Quick, efficient - I’m always astounded by the service.
Posted 1 hour ago
No issues since taking out insurance but disappointed with recent purchase
Fast efficient delivery. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who is looking for excellent quality items and a great customer service.
These boots are fantastic. My first pair of leather boots ideal for an amateur rider. Quick service fit exactly. Very pleased with purchase and delivery
Love Harry Hall products and services.. Quality and trust in sales.. Excellent value for money... A brand to trust.
I have been buying from Harry Hall for a few years now and always found their customer service in every way, very good. I love being part of the club and seeing how much money I’m saving. Keep up the good work Harry Hall!
Lovely belt well made and looks fab
Good stock and quick delivery
Good quality clothing but sometimes size choice is a bit imited
The fastest delivery always by Harry Hall with excellent prices and quality in the clearance sale
Good quality products, quick postage, easy exchanges. 10/10
Customer service amazing
Excellent quality rug for a low price
Absolutely love this bag, personalised beautifully 😍
Always good products and insurance a revelation 👍
Absolutely love these boots . Good value. Didn’t need wearing in and super comfy. Definitely buy again
I love these they are so comfy and hold you in in all the right place! My only criticism would be that there are no pockets
Denton Long Country Boots. Beautiful looking boots, great quality and price and very comfortable to wear. I'm extremely pleased with them and the fitting is true to size. Service was excellent with fast next day delivery. Would highly reccommend them.
I never received my order, lost in the post. My daughter ordered a few days after me and hers was also lost. I had to wait over 2 weeks for a refund, so ended up taking it up with PayPal to get my money back. Very very disappointing and put me off using again.
I am so happy with this belt, a lot of equestrian belts I found were so much money and this is a lovely quality leather belt with a little BIT detail. I bought Medium and a small with a 29” waste on the second to last hole. I kept the small as the Medium I would have needed to add a hole.
Harry Hall is rated 4.74 based on 12,862 reviews