Harry Hall Reviews

Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Wibsey

Tell us how Harry Hall made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Lisa Cooper
"Hi I only joined a couple of weeks ago and I have to say the communication so far has been excellent. Joining the Harry Hall One Club was very easy and they only need a few details from you. I have already placed an order for some riding gloves and the communication was very good regarding delivery. I will defiantly be ordering again soon. The Harry Hall One Club came just at the right time for me as I'm competing my friends horse in Dressage this winter and its great peace of mind to know we are both covered for Public Liability and Personal Accident Cover. Many Thanks for All Your Help Lisa & Zen Xx"
Clare Hardcastle
"Excellent top class next day service. Would highly recommend"
Joanna Holland
"Absolutely love all the discounts,offers and liability cover. For such an amazing price as well. Recently purchased a Masta Fly Veil for my mare and couldn't be happier with it. Recommending it to everyone at my yard."
"Harry Hall sell great quality, have great customer service and I can't recommend being a One Club member highly enough."
"I have been very happy with service and care with ordering and contact. There deliveries are well packed and on time and they let you know when your items will be with you. They cover most items you are looking for at a cost that is not bad. I would recommend them to my friends and family thank you"
"Great prices, fast and free delivery, will definately buy from again"
"Easy to use website and great prices for members. Huge bonus having free delivery Would highly recommend to all equestrians."
"Amazing to deal with great prices"
"Disappointed with website. It took 24 hours for Someone to respond to my query. I was happy eurgh the items I bought but I ended up making the other half of my purchases at hope valley saddlery."
"The treats i ordered came within 2 days. Excellent service."
"Great discounts and super fast delivery"
"Excellent service. Even when an issue ordering via website. Quickly rectified and super fast delivery."
"Quick delivery with return label. Good prices, very satisfied."
"Overall Fantastic. Customer service is excellent. Delivery is prompt. I love being a member of the Harry Hall Club for all the bargains that are available to club members. I would definitely recommend to friends and family"
"Very easy to purchase and great customer support! Thank you"
"Really impressed with the quality of the products, next day delivery and great customer communication"
"Great service every time and great products"
"The web site was easy to use and my order arrived very quickly. The packaging was sensible for the contents."
"Easy to use website. Some great savings as a member too!"
"Great fit . light weight ."
"I had an issue with my account but used the live chat and got it sorted immediately. Very friendly experience and was very impressed!"
"Service was good and easy to sign up for have not looked through the pack yet although it turned up very bent from the post."
"The website is easy to navigate and descriptions of products are clear and well depicted. Very customer service oriented communication"
Harry Hall is rated 4.67 based on 1,476 reviews