Harry Hall Reviews

+44(0) 1274 711010

contact@harryhall.com

Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Wibsey

Tell us how Harry Hall made you happy
Another amazing protecmasta product, my horse is so much more relaxed with it in fact so relaxed he was barely moving 😂, great quality too, it’s like magic!
This purchase / system was so easy to use, dispatched when said they will be, arrived when said they will be. Already recommended site to some horsey friends.
I brought the protechmaster rug for my 26 year old and it has really helped his stiffness and he also has more energy! I was so Impressed that I have ordered another one for my new horse that is coming 7 but at 18hh he is growing and goes week so I thought this would help with his recovery to his muscles
thankyou hardball
from carli ,snoopy and bond.x
Harry Hall have a good range of products and everything I have ordered has been really good quality. Delivery has always been fast too. Will definitely be ordering again soon.
Good value for money
I've been with Harry Hall many years nows Fantastic company loved all the special offers I receive and discounts
Harry Hall 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Excellent cover and monthly rates, gives peace of mind for you and your best friend.
Harry Hall 5 star review on 19th January 2021
Excellent service once again. Very quick delivery.
Super speedy delivery, good quality items and good prices.
This product is amazing and for the price as well i really recommend it not only I live it my pony loves it to , it is the perfect fit and it is the size that it says it it and that I ordered I recommend this fleece 100% and a bonus the delivery came in less that 5 days witch is amazing 🤩
Harry Hall 5 star review on 18th January 2021
Great service and excellent saddle pad for our horse with kissing spines, seems to really help him.
Brilliant product, quality material and fits well.
I recently ordered caldene Westfield wellies I was so impressed with the quality that I ordered a second pair for my teenage daughter anyone who suffers with cold feet these wellies are amazing I normally have to wear double layers of socks at the yard when doing the horses but with these wellies this is the first year I haven’t needed to they seem to have a good insulated inside material and I also did make a mistake when ordering size but I contacted Harry hall who were more than happy to replace for the correct size .
Very speedy delivery, rug is quality and good price for Masta. Fits my new handsome 16.1 TB perfectly - would recommend!
These gloves fit well and are not too bulky - breaking in well. They make a big difference to motorists paying attention to hand signals and are very warm. Would recommend. Service was good as always - parcel arriving promptly and well-wrapped.
I found them to be very effecient.
Excellent wellies. Very stylish. Arrived quickly. Very happy with these.
Couldn’t ask for a better riders insurance company thank you
Good prices and easy to order and return items. Lack of dizes in some items can be a problem plus sizing seems to come up.small on some lines.
Good products and insurance
Lovely stylish riding tights and the delivery was quick
Harry Hall is rated 4.74 based on 9,041 reviews