Harry Hall Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

+44(0) 1274 711010

contact@harryhall.com

Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Wibsey

How would you rate Harry Hall?

Erin Mulligan
Erin Mulligan
Verified Buyer

Brilliant products and always happy with the quality I receive. Recommend to all my friend and family. The most versatile and comfy riding clothes I own.
Janey Miller
Janey Miller
Verified Buyer

Love the show rugs - great quality and beautiful colours. Came beautifully packaged with some free polos. Only negative is the rugs are a large fit. I bought a 6' and a 6'6" one they are both long on my horses - however fit my 6' 3" and 6'9" ones better .
Faye Robinson
Faye Robinson
Verified Buyer

Tottie is by far my favourite equestrian brand. The clothes are so unique and vibrant which really makes you stand out. At the beginning of the year I used to ride in leggings/joggers, now pretty much my whole riding wardrobe is Tottie! The clothing offers perfect support when riding whilst looking stylish at the same time. I couldn't recommend another company more!
Katie
Verified Reviewer

Caldene jacket on sale from £135 to £67 (£54 with discount code!) Then got free delivery and it turned up the next day!! super happy with it too :)
Vicky
Verified Reviewer

brought the hi viz jods, the sewing on the reflective strip come undone all the way along the leg, not good got them exchanged via the shop brought them from happy to exchange only the other pair were the same some parts werent even sewn, all done in china poor quality for what you pay expect better,
Natasha
Unverified Reviewer

I am sorry to say that I've had an incredibly poor returns experience with Harry Hall.
Having ordered a tweed jacket at the end of February, that did not fit as I wanted, I followed procedure and returned the item within 1 month of it being received. On the 10th May I received an email to say that the item was being returned to me as it was past the 30 days returns policy. How the jacket arrived back to Harry Hall having apparently spent one month on route seems to be a mystery. Or was it sat, unprocessed in a warehouse I wonder?
Today I received the jacket back with writing on my original returns note to say the 28 day returns policy had expired. I have not had any refund. As the jacket is in perfect condition and was sent back by me in time, I am incredibly disappointed and will not be buying from this company online again. I am left frustrated and out of pocket. Terrible customer service. If I could rate zero I would.
Donna
Unverified Reviewer

I bought a Masta Avante 340 fixed neck turnout rug. After only 8 wks of my pony wearing this rug the stitching along the tail flap came undone also at the back along the lining. I reported this back to the seller HARRY HALL PARKVIEW MILL. But they said it was due to wear and tear if this was the case it would not be along the stitching and definitely not after only 8 wks. They were totally unhelpful and have refused to give me a refund. So I would definitely buy from them again

Jen
Unverified Reviewer

Firstly, I literally just bought the Canford Breeches the other day at £40.00 plus £5!!! P&p. Wish I'd waited to only have paid half that price as they are now. The stitching where the pocket meets the ombré is very delicate. I give them a few more wears before it rips. The suede on the seat is so thick and so much that you can barely actually sit on top of a horse in them, there's next to no give!! Don't think they'll last long, don't recommend.
Verified Reviewer

I have used the leg wraps on my Horses legs for about 5 weeks, before using the wraps (when he is on his 'in' day from the field as ours are in/out on alternate days) his fetlocks on his back legs would swell when stood in. Since using the leg wraps during the day, my Horses fetlocks have no swelling at all, even when he hasnt had the boots on. I have also found when doing lateral work his reach and movement is a lot better. He also wont wear travel boots, but I have started travelling him in the wraps and he makes no fuss about having them on when travelling, they stay in place really well too. I absolutely love the wraps, slightly on the larger side of sizing, but I cant wait to get one of the rugs! 5*****
Christine Wearden
Verified Buyer

Goods receive prompt as promised excellent quailty extremely happy.
Allison Jackson
Verified Buyer

I bought a Maven jacket (purple) recently. Brilliant jacket, excellent water/wind proofing. I bought a size larger than usual to allow layering but it's a light and neat enough jacket to be worn without extra layers.

The one downside of the jacket is the cuffs. Not elastic enough so they hang rather loosely (not great if you have short arms!), and light coloured which is so very impractical for general wear around the yard. I wore the jacket for only 2 visits to the stables, totalling no more than 8 hours, and the cuffs were showing so much dirt that I needed to wash the jacket. The general dirt has not washed out either so cuffs are now permanently stained. I don't have the time or drying facilities to be washing a yard jacket every couple of days, particularly in winter so this is rather disappointing. The saving grace was that I used a discount code and bought the jacket at half price - had I paid full price I would have been more annoyed.
Jodi Romanello
Georgie Tucker
Verified Buyer

I now own several Tottie products and love all of them! My Maven fleece is so comfy and warm, my mum even borrowed it to take skiing! All of my breeches have the knee grip system which is a life saver when my horse throws in a dirty stop at a fence. But my all time favourite breeches are my Holly winter breeches... they are so warm, comfy and keep me dry meaning I have no excuse not to ride in the rain now! Just love love love all the products!
Joy Foster
Verified Buyer

One of the most comfortable winter riding gloves I have ever had. They are not too bulky and keep your hands nice and toastie. I will definitely buy these again.
Tracy Salt
Verified Buyer

very comfortable extra length at back keeps small of back covered in half seat
Lucy Woodhead
Verified Buyer

Lovely jacket. Light weight and comfortable to ride in. Waterproof and washes well.
Caitlin Heard
Verified Buyer

I bought the Maven jacket (berry). Warm, lightweight overall very good jacket. Might buy it in blue aswell!

Also bought the Maven tie dye breeches in berry and black. Very warm and colourful. They feel a bit like jeans and feel slightly restricted.
Deborah Harrison
Verified Buyer

Fantastic, quick service and fabulous, quality items. The joggers and hoodie have been amazing in this cold weather. I will definitely be buying from Tottie again!
Stephanie Kuczer
Verified Buyer

I bought the Tottie Maven Jacket in Berry. I paid £35 using a discount code and would say that that is possibly about all the coat itself is worth. I would never pay £69.99 for it as after a week there is holes in the pockets. The coat itself is a good design but the quality to to warrant the price tag of £69.99 is not there. There are many other cheaper brands I have used where the quality has been better.
Nici Milner
Verified Buyer

Now bought three items, a hoodie, coat and fleece and couldn't be more pleased with al, three.
They are great quality, very stylish and eye catching. I didn't have to wait long for any of the to arrive and would recommed Tottie products to anyone looking for affordable quality.
Sue Hassall
Verified Buyer

Bought a maven jacket , love it. Stylish , practical . Great fit.
Veronica Dennant
Verified Buyer

Fabulous jacket at a superb price I sized up to layer up underneath although the lightness of the jacket is deceiving Warmth without bulk My god daughter an avid rider is eyeing up my jacket a definite present solution !
Elizabeth Laing
Verified Buyer

I love the jacket! Perfect fit, warm and waterproof. Delivery was very quick and price was super!
Harry Hall is rated 4.60 based on 63 reviews