Harry Hall Reviews

+44(0) 1274 711010

contact@harryhall.com

Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Wibsey

Tell us how Harry Hall made you happy
Prompt delivery and good customer service.
Website difficult meaning needed to contact by phone. Check did not work
The insurance was cheaper than my existing policy so I've switched and I also recieved a £10 voucher when a friend also purchased so I'm a happy customer 👍
Ordered and received the tie, all very easy to do online and speedy delivery thanks to Harry Hall. One happy properly dressed pony club member!
Fast efficient service
I'm happy with my Harry hall insurance it gives peace of mind and is value for money
Good quality boots, especially for the amazing price. I got them after my mare sustained a suspensory ligament injury.Definitely pay attention to the advice about wearing them in slowly, my mare was initially very sensitive but it's fine with them now. Well worth purchasing.
At last an affordable way to cover colic surgery. I've looked into insurance for my horses and it's so expensive I took a chance but gladly didn't need it. But I have peace of mind now and the odd accident or colic surgery which can be costly is covered so not worried any more! Thanks Harry hall !!!!!!!!
Great jacket, a little bit on the small side so size up but very comfortable, waterproof and great quality. Definitely recommend.
Fantastic site great deals would highly recommend
Great communication and regular emails and offers.
Great bobble hat!
I have received 2 faulty pairs and currently awaiting a delivery of the 3rd pair.
Absolutely brilliant jacket. I brought it for my daughter to ride in as I've had mine 16 years and it's still amazing to ride in. It's comfortable, waterproof, has brilliant hand mitts attached to the jacket plus lots of pockets.
Never had any issue with my membership or ordering items from the website,always easy to speak to someone who quickly deals with your request,excellent service
So quick and easy to join. Wish I had known about Harry Hall insurance sooner!
Excellent price for what I was looking for. I have also rang for advice since my purchase and recieved excellent customer service. The discount is also very useful and a great advantage. I would highly recommend.
Really pleased with the two Protechmasta rugs. Both the quarter sheet (which has been used nearly every time I ride and the Infrared rug which we’ve used after lessons. Very quick delivery too.
Really like these head collars this is the second one I have bought would recommend 👍
Fantastic service as normal, brilliant products at excellent prices with speedy delivery too!
Harry Hall is rated 4.74 based on 5,481 reviews