Harry Hall Reviews

customer service
Guest
"Excellent product"
Lisa Cooper
"Hi I only joined a couple of weeks ago and I have to say the communication so far has been excellent. Joining the Harry Hall One Club was very easy and they only need a few details from you. I have already placed an order for some riding gloves and the communication was very good regarding delivery. I will defiantly be ordering again soon. The Harry Hall One Club came just at the right time for me as I'm competing my friends horse in Dressage this winter and its great peace of mind to know we are both covered for Public Liability and Personal Accident Cover. Many Thanks for All Your Help Lisa & Zen Xx"
Clare Hardcastle
"Excellent top class next day service. Would highly recommend"
"Nice and warm And big enough to fit over a body protector while still looking good (I bought medium and am a size 12)"
"Returned items exchanged with minimal fuss"
"These boots are great when you don’t want to wear long boot, excellent boots"
"Products, service, delivery and price all excellent"
"Excellent service and Rug arrived within 24 hours of ordering! I spoke to customer services and they were so helpful."
"Brilliant gloves, they do come up small so I ended up buying a larger size, but they fit really well, very warm but most of all waterproof."
"Efficient friendly and helpful staff Would definitely recommend Harry Hall to friends."
"Love them, not like some that nip. May need to buy some more 😁"
"This fleece is fantastic value for money and lovely quality, and perfect for the cold spell that is on its way!"
"This beautiful, warm, soft cosy and it is amazing. Wish I could wear it! He look as snug as a bug ina rug!"
"Brilliant value for money that offers more savings when shopping using the membership"
"The customer service I received when returning and replacing Riding Gloves for my daughter, was excellent."
"Great website easy to use and loads of insensitives for being a member"
"Having great difficulty ordering all the badges we needed as they did not have them all in stock and wanted to charge an extra P&P when the items they didn't have on my order were eventually available. If they are going to take over the Pony Club merchandise they need to make sure they have the stock available and their attitude to their customers is a little more helpful"
"Brilliant service and great good quality products."
"Great product great customer service"
"We were bought some jodhpurs for my daughter (they were on her Christmas list) but they bought the wrong size. The customer service we recieved from Harry Hall was outstanding. Tracy helped locate the order and assisted in get the right size sent to our address (instead of the relatives so we didn’t offend). Thank you ever so much my daughter loves them (now they fit her properly) :)"
"Joined Harry Hall a year can’t fault the delivery and returns service, the best bit is the reasonable price you pay for your purchases"
"I bought this for the public liability cover and personal accident cover fingers crossed that I won’t need to use it seems like the best deal for the best price"
"A very warm comfable coat bit comes up rather small and i had to go up 2 sizes"
Harry Hall is rated 4.68 based on 1,921 reviews