Harry Hall Reviews

+44(0) 1274 711010

contact@harryhall.com

Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Wibsey

Tell us how Harry Hall made you happy
Another amazing protecmasta product, my horse is so much more relaxed with it in fact so relaxed he was barely moving 😂, great quality too, it’s like magic!
Easy to navigate site, one club membership gives great discounts on horse and rider equipment.
I’ve always gone for yard boots over the full boot, find them comfortable to work and ride in. They break in well and I find that I don’t over heat in the warm weather.
Really good and easy website to use with amazing deals
Such good knowledge of the products on sale. The rug is everything I was needing. Excellent service ordered on the Friday late and arrived on the Saturday prompt. Thank you 😊
I ordered some boots from Harry Hall which unfortunately too small and had to be returned,a fabulous lady whose name I have forgotten talked me through the process and then gave me invaluable advice on other boots. I will be taking out HH insurance also when my existing policy finishes
Love these boots, super soft and gorgeous colour. Fit my horse absolutely perfect too!
I like it fits well on my pony ,it would have been better if had front gussets ,
Very helpful and very quick delivery
Love these boots - really comfortable, fantastic value for leather boots.
Although I ordered a pair of black riding tights size 28" online, they were not delivered. I chased the order up by phone a few days later and was told that the product was out of stock. I questioned how I was allowed to order a product not in stock, but no one could tell me how that happened. I was given the option of ordering the product in an alternative colour which I chose to do. I also thought that if I hadn't chased the order I would never have heard anything from Harry Hall.
Great service very quick to receive this. It is really helping my anxious pony to focus and remain more relaxed in her work.
Harry Hall 5 star review on 23rd June 2022
Delivery was as expected 👍
Good quality product at a reasonable price received quickly
Dependable and great prices
Harry Hall 5 star review on 22nd June 2022
These are outstanding riding tights, especially for the price, but compare very favourably with more expensive brands anyway! love them, new favourite thing to ride in
Super fast delivery & easy returns! Good value for money!
Great price on products and super quick delivery
Rug. fitted so we’ll ..Good quality.
Harry Hall is a brand that has been synonymous with quality riding wear for decades. My very first hacking jacket as a child was from Harry Hall and I loved it. The website was easy to navigate, ordering straightforward and delivery was very quick.
Excellent service. Arrived when expected. Had to return the item (nothing wrong with it, (lost the pony they were for) :( Excellent returns service and very prompt refund.
Harry Hall is rated 4.74 based on 12,986 reviews