Harry Hall Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Harry Hall

Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Wibsey

How would you rate Harry Hall?

Verified Buyer

Brilliant value for money and prompt delivery! Who could ask for more x
Elaine Berrington
Elaine Berrington
Verified Buyer

Amazing quality products. Quick delivery in excellent packaging. I also joined the Harry Hall one club, and I sage myself an extra 30% off all brands all year round
Beth Fewings
Beth Fewings
Verified Buyer

Totally in love with my Harry Hall sculpting breeches, they are so comfortable and the stetch cuffs at the bottoms make wearing long socks a lot easier. Highly recommend, as I've lived in mine recently
Dan Meadows
Unverified Reviewer

The customer service received by myself from Lisa and Jenna was exceptional they sorted my problem when the original retailer of my Wellington Boots totally refused. I spoke with the manufacturer being Harry Hall and with one email they sorted my problem.
1st rate company with 1st rate customer service well done Lisa and Jenna keep up the good work.
Verified Buyer

The boots are good value ant the delivery procedure was excellent.
Julie Hopkins
Verified Buyer

Excellent website and excellent offers. Very fast and efficient delivery service.
Verified Buyer

Great item and great price! Will save my daughter and her horse getting soaked during shows!
Unverified Reviewer

I ordered 2 pairs of tie dye tottie Jodpurs at the start of the year. I wear them every other day, alternating between the two pairs because they are that comfy! They have a lovely swede seat and are elasticated at the bottom so boots slide on easier, no rolling up the bottoms for me at 5'2! I would recommend a size up and the jodpurs have faded, but still look lovely
Charlotte Tully
Verified Buyer

Ordered my Protechmasta pollguard after speaking to the designer at Dublin Horse Show. Ordered on the Friday and it arrived on the Monday for me. Super impressed with the quick service and love the discount for being a #HHoneclub member!
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent products and brilliant delivery text with what Time will be delivered and arrived spot on time
Verified Buyer

Boots excellent value and brilliant delivery got text with time would be delivered and were there spot on time
Verified Buyer

Wow, what can I say ? Ordered a waterproof rain sheet in the morning, delivered by lunchtime next day for no additional cost. Exactly as described, perfect horse pack-a-mac, will be accompanying me the shows during the great British summer since these days it's more like monsoon season!!
Verified Buyer

You appear to have limited stocks which were advertised.
Lauren Wardman
Verified Buyer

Ordered at lunchtime and it arrived the following morning. Excellent response during online chat and call to customer service team.
Donna Mcdonough
Verified Buyer

Love my hat fits perfect

Prompt brilliant service
Verified Buyer

Great service and product!
Verified Buyer

Always excellent and fast service. I'm extremely pleased with the Cottage Craft Massage Mitt, my horse clearly loves it judging by his response! A product I can definitely recommend.
Yvonne D
Verified Buyer

Speedy dispatch and great prices through the Harry Hall membership. Unfortunately one item was not in stock but I was swiftly refunded for this. Good communication too
Judith Bryson
Verified Buyer

Order did not arrive, I had to make contact just to be told that there was a technical error! ( when were you going to inform me?) Offered an alternative which was more expensive and only a 10% discount. Got sent a link to chose another riding hat which they were mostly adult sizes and I required a junior hat... extremely disappointed especially since the company was a recommendation...
Verified Buyer

2 of the 3 items were perfect but the hat cover had no elastic in it so wouldn't stay on the helmet, never heard a reply from the email I sent
Verified Buyer

Great quality product, prompt delivery, excellent packaging
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service following my rug being delivered to wrong address. This was investigated promptly and I received my rug the following day. Well packaged and happy with the product.
Harry Hall is rated 4.69 based on 224 reviews