Harry Hall Reviews

+44(0) 1274 711010

sami.dabek@harryhall.com

Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Wibsey

Email, Live Chat, Telephone

How would you rate Harry Hall ?

Clare Hardcastle
"Excellent top class next day service. Would highly recommend"
Joanna Holland
"Absolutely love all the discounts,offers and liability cover. For such an amazing price as well. Recently purchased a Masta Fly Veil for my mare and couldn't be happier with it. Recommending it to everyone at my yard."
"Great product and prompt postage, thank you."
"Fabulous"
"Excellent website with lots of great bargains, very quick delivery , l love ❤️ the protechmasta range, again a very good product makes a noticeable improvement on my mare 😀🦄"
"Ordering was simple, delivery was surprisingly quick and returns were straight forward and with postage paid. I was extremely impressed and grateful that it was 100% customer-focused. Very well done HH. I would now select you above other companies to place my orders with."
"Excellent fit for my Highland pony, the rug fits snug at the neck, 6ft 3 was ideal"
"Great service and fast delivery."
"Very pleased with the swift helpful service I have experienced!"
"My horse loves this! He feels relaxed and more supple after only a few rides! Plus it came up in a horse reading I had that he loved his new poll thingy and is super comfy!!! .....the lady didn’t even know about it!! So thought that was very interesting!! A definite purchase as we are only just realising how sensitive our horses are in that area! Happy horse Happy owner"
"I love shopping from Harry Hall, they have a great selection, and postage and tracking of parcels is spot on. Great customer service, and if your not a harry hall member then my question is why not? Brilliant membership, highly recommend.😁"
"First time wearing the new pro tec rug he went to sleep while being mucked out! This is unheard of! Normally the barrow has to go over, the mare next door has to be nosed, the bucket has to be investigated, the whole doorway has to be blocked, you need to be cuddled every five minutes, your nose has to be in the new straw and generally you need to constantly be in the way! What else can this rug do?"
"Great service, quick delivery, and if i have ever needed any help with orders the staff all have been lovely."
"Great service, great products, amazing discounts, super quick free delivery for One Club Members and free returns. What more can you want!"
"Excellent discount club. Good range of products however very mainstream at the moment. Diversification into other equine sports like endurance and western disciplines, or feeds/supplements for laminitic horses which aren't full of byproducts."
"As a member I thought the discount was a great incentive and offer but also free delivery and free returns! Amazing service, excellent products first class company"
"Good selection of goods. Fast delivery and really useful e mails. Insurance is an excellent deal as well."
"I can’t praise Harry Hall enough, the online chat was a real help with a sizing question and the advice was perfect! The delivery service was spot on. If I need a product I always check Harry Hasl first. Great team"
"Order arrived promptly and in excellent condition. Looks good quality and correct sizing."
"The delivery was very good it arrived next day. The ordering was ok but the next day delivery option wasn't working in the morning - but i still got it next day so not a big problem for me. The rug is very nice just could with a bit more room on the shoulders - not all horses are thoroughbreds!"
"Absolutely fabulous company with outstanding customer service . Products all do what they say they will I have been hugely impressed with the Protechmasta range . All of our horses from novice to three star eventers have benefited from this range ."
"Excellent customer service and fast delivery"
"Amazing products and amazing service!"
Harry Hall is rated 4.64 based on 1,230 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!