Harry Hall Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Harry Hall

+44(0) 1274 711010

contact@harryhall.com

Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Wibsey

How would you rate Harry Hall?

Verified Buyer

Brilliant value for money and prompt delivery! Who could ask for more x
Elaine Berrington
Elaine Berrington
Verified Buyer

Amazing quality products. Quick delivery in excellent packaging. I also joined the Harry Hall one club, and I sage myself an extra 30% off all brands all year round
Beth Fewings
Beth Fewings
Verified Buyer

Totally in love with my Harry Hall sculpting breeches, they are so comfortable and the stetch cuffs at the bottoms make wearing long socks a lot easier. Highly recommend, as I've lived in mine recently
Kimberley Hughes
Verified Buyer

Brilliant pricing, quick delivery and amazing product! warm and dry toes for the winter now!
Verified Buyer

Great rug and great value. Fits well on my boy, not too short which is usually a problem. Seems to be waterproof but is being tested today as very wet.
Lucy Sheriston
Verified Buyer

Bought a pair of Frost Rider boots and they are the comfiest boots I've ever had!!! Totally forgot I was wearing them, no problems walking through slippery mud and felt totally confident in the saddle in them as they aren't bulky and the tread grips the stirrup but isn't "stuck". Will definitely be buying these again :-)
Verified Buyer

Great rugs- as advertised. Service was also prompt.
Verified Buyer

Great warm and comfortable boots. They are on the large side in the leg and foot
Verified Buyer

My order arrived swiftly and well packaged. I was kept informed and my order was exactly as ordered Prices were really good and I will order again
Verified Buyer

So pleased with the coat I purchased! Fantastic quality and fit at incredible sale price! Delivery was so quick too!
Danni Dykes
Verified Buyer

Very good easy to navigate website with great products at great prices and fast delivery.
Verified Buyer

Fabulous stable rug, brilliant price and very fast delivery!
Verified Buyer

personalisation was clear and bold
Verified Buyer

Ordered rugs quick delivery. Rugs are brilliant haven't tried them on the horses yet ,don't want to get them dirty before I have to.😂 excellent quality.very happy with my purchase.
Erica Arch
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Items received quickly and with an hour delivery window.
Verified Buyer

Great service and speedy delivery thank you
Verified Buyer

Poor quality & broke before I had even put it on a rug!

Instructions are really poor too.
Paula Cadwallader
Verified Buyer

I’ve atheritic hand and often in pain had have trouble with gloves either being to tight or not fitting these were perfect and give my hand support without restriction any lovely and warm.
Unverified Reviewer

Excellent website, good product, good stock and quick delivery
Simon Hollister
Verified Buyer

Great online experience and swift delivery of a good product.
Verified Buyer

Very fast delivery. Arrived the following morning! Excellent service from DPD Couriers. However Orscana needs to have a better information booklet.
Verified Buyer

The rugs I ordered were delivered incredibly quickly and were a perfect fit. Famtastic value for money!
Verified Buyer

I placed an order for a rug, but being unsure of the fit of the rugs (I've found Masta rugs to come up quite small in the chest before), I changed my mind about the size I had ordered. I emailed customer services almost immediate after ordering, asking about the sizing and if I could change to a different size than I had ordered. I waited 24 hours for a response, and when the response came, it was that they had simply cancelled my order. No answer to my questions, no 'sorry we're unable to change the sizing at this point', just cancelled! It took me 3 more emails to them to get an actual response from them after that, and then it was just sorry for the confusion and you'll have to place another order. Absolutely terrible customer service! I won't be ordering from Harry Hall again.....
Harry Hall is rated 4.72 based on 351 reviews