Harry Hall Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

+44(0) 1274 711010

contact@harryhall.com

Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Wibsey

How would you rate Harry Hall?

Beth Fewings
Beth Fewings
Verified Buyer

Totally in love with my Harry Hall sculpting breeches, they are so comfortable and the stetch cuffs at the bottoms make wearing long socks a lot easier. Highly recommend, as I've lived in mine recently
Ffion
Ffion
Verified Buyer

My favourite product from the Tottie SS17 collection has to be the honour riding tights. They are so comfy and stretchy! The palm print design is absolutely stunning and they are so nice to ride in!
They're also perfect for pilates/yoga or just lounging around the house. I do recommend going down a size but apart from that they are absolutely perfect whatever discipline you do; if any at all! I'm very impressed with them.
Tottie never fail to impress me with their high quality and eye catching designs that always perform. On top of that, Chloe and the rest of the team are so helpful and friendly and it has been a pleasure to work with them as a brand ambassador so far!
Ruth Walker
Ruth Walker
Verified Buyer

I am a representative for Tottie Clothing and think that all of their products and others under the Harry Hall umbrella are first class. Great value for money and brillinat quality to match. My personal favourite Tottie product is the Holly Winter Breeches as they are perfect for the wetter weather and keep you both warm and dry. I have done a full product review of fhese so feel free to look for this in the blog section. You will be over the moon with your decision to shop here - trust me!
Jenna Tyldesley
Unverified Reviewer

I am a Harry Hall Ambassador which is great as I get to wear their clothes for everyday use around the horses. Harry Hall have a great range of products that are affordable, smart and are of good quality.
During the winter months I have worn Harry Hall’s base layers to keep me warm. Over the past few winters I have really suffered with chilblains on my thighs which can be very sore. This winter I have worn the Aughton Technical Leggings under my jodhpurs and to my relief they have not returned, proving just how good the leggings are. The Cubek women’s jacket has also been a great coat to wear. It is warm, smart, waterproof and the hood is brilliant as you can easily untuck it when a sudden down pour occurs – and let’s be honest, that is quite often in this country!
As the weather has been lovely recently I have found that I'm getting a lot of wear out of my Dartford Womens Polo Shirt. Its a great everyday top that looks smart and keeps me looking professional at work, but also practical enough that I am able to do my everyday duties with the horses.
Leanne Sikorski
Verified Buyer

I wanted to purchase a gift for my friend, trainer and Caldene sponsored rider Kim Seaby. The team at Harry Hall were extremely helpful, providing sizes, so I didn't need to ask Kim and spoil the surprise and guidance on how to place the order.
Frankie Tinson
Verified Buyer

Very quick delivery and sorted problem with discount code immediately.
Kirstine Bissett
Verified Buyer

Bought a rug. Very quick service.
Verified Buyer

Great service - returns easy and replacements were quick to arrive.

Fast delivery, well packaged
Verified Buyer

It is very unlike me to leave a negative review on anything, but I cannot comment on the quality of my items or on my purchase. As I have not yet received my order, had I not contacted the company on numerous occasions then I would have not yet received any emails to update me about my order, which was placed at the end of May. This well exceeds the expected 7-10 working days for delivery. Although I was given an order/tracking number, there has been no way for me to be able to track my order or to see if it has even been despatched yet, as I have no had an email to confirm that it has been. I am understanding of delays, but I ordered from the site almost a month in advance to needing the items, and I still have no idea where my order is.
Disappointing.
Sorry to hear about this. Please can we take your order number so we can investigate?
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering. Fast delivery. Product as described.

Good quality
Melanie Derrick W
Verified Buyer

Received order very quickly. My caldene ultra hat is great, with free returns within U.K., I was able to order a few to ensure correct fit.
Very pleased, no complaints, will definitely use again.
Thank you Melanie, so pleased you like it.
Wendy Garstang
Verified Buyer

Great product at super price and great delivery service.
Karen Jackson
Verified Buyer

Discount on my new hat to compete in and free delivery!
Amiee Shelton
Reviewer

Great product and easy tonorder
Amiee Shelton
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and great product
Anna McArthur
Verified Buyer

Great head collars and speedy delivery
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering and returns service. There were a couple of items which did not suit- I returned them with free postage and received my refund quickly.
Nicky Bird
Verified Buyer

Good quality item as described, prompt delivery.
Zoe Daniell
Verified Buyer

A great selection of products, good prices and very helpful staff at the end of the phone.
Sian Walker
Verified Buyer

My order arrived earlier than expected and that made my 7 year old niece very happy. She only takes her new riding hat off to go to bed!! And even the headmaster let her wear it at school on her Birthday.
Gail Williams
Verified Buyer

Very happy with my purchase..fast delivery..and amazing quality..and price.and very true to fit..
Harry Hall is rated 4.68 based on 142 reviews