Harry Hall Reviews

+44(0) 1274 711010

contact@harryhall.com

Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Wibsey

Tell us how Harry Hall made you happy
Come up small and bad quality
Probably my horse's fault but only lasted a week before 3 holes appeared, so went back to using the old one!
HH is a good company I believe
I had a txt saying parcel delivered and signed for When I wasn’t even in and yes when home no parcel I’m so angry My horses needed their fly masks so hot Really turns you off internet shopping Still nothing nearly two weeks after emailing Harry hall
The boots are nice, they look good and appear well made. Unfortunately, when I bought them there was nothing to say that there is only one calf size and I cant' wear them with leggings . It is now going to cost me to return them!!!!!
Very tight. Sent back was to restricted.
Poor quality poor fit
Unfortunately I had to return these trousers as they did not fit properly. I am awaiting my refund. Thanks
There is no padding on the seat at all it's like riding with leggings!
Although the boots were excellent quality they were too high and too heavy for me and I have therefore sent them back. As I was isolating was only able to do this yesterday.
I returned this as the size was too large - I wanted to exchange for a medium size but it has yet to arrive and I haven’t had any communication from Harry Hall.
Not sure about your sizing I’m a size 5 and couldn’t get one pair on ?
I bought the dressage/training wraps. They are a really odd shape and don’t seem to fit around the fetlock at all well. Therefore offering no support.
Really nice jodhpurs however after one wear of them a hole in the material appeared on the front near the seam of the zip so the quality was not as expected.
I have purchased a large number of equestrian items from Harry Hall over the last decade or so and generally everything has been of good quality. Unfortunately the rug I ordered for a Christmas present for my daughter hasn’t arrived for Christmas so I am quite disappointed given the good service I have always had in the past I have been told by email that it will arrive on 28th December now so at least I have been kept informed as to when I can expect it
I've yet to receive the item. The ladies have been very helpful and apologetic but I'm extremely disappointed in the comedy of errors that has happened.
Quick delivery but problem with returns, I send back the Protector (was too big) and I'm still waiting for any respond from Harry Hall!
Harry Hall won’t change a rug, which is very tight round the neck, because it was personalised
Please see the review for Overstone boots. Over to you Harry Hall as I am currently one very unhappy and disappointed customer.
Love the phone pocket, however material quite itchy and does rub my legs behind my knee in particular, got them on sale price wouldn’t buy at full price
Harry Hall is rated 4.7 based on 13,209 reviews