Harry Hall Reviews

+44(0) 1274 711010

contact@harryhall.com

Park View Mills, Wibsey Park Avenue, Wibsey

Tell us how Harry Hall made you happy
Delivery was quick but jacket we ordered was very small fit, refund took a while and incorrect amount put back in my bank which I then had to contact for further amount. Puts my off buying online
Sorry to hear about this. Please can we take your order number so we can investigate?
Great policy and so easy to set up. Thank you Team Harry Hall
THIS COMPANY IS RUN BY COMPLETE IDIOTS THEY KEEP SENDING ME INVOICES FOR GOODS I HAVE NOT PURCHASED.EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE BEEN TOLD COUNTLESS TIMES I AM NOT THE PERSON ON THE INVOICE NOT EVEN THE SAME NAME APART FROM SURNAME.DO NOT GET INVOLVED WITH THESE SECOND RATE IDIOTS
item not received as courier failed to deliver to safe place
Item was fantastic value for money, arrived well packaged and very promptly. Will certainly use again and recommend.
The item I ordered was out of stock yet it allowed me to select it, check out and pay via paypal. I didn't receive a confirmation email, yet received multiple emails saying to comlete my order and that the item was still available and in my basket. On investgation with yourselves it turned out the item was out of stock. I have been refunded thank you, but it is still annoying that the item was not available yet it allowed to me to check out and pay and I was sent multiple emails after this advising that the item was still available when it wasn't.
I am still waiting for delivery to my chosen pick up point even though I was told Friday after 12 it has not arrived there yet. I’m not marking you as poor as it is your delivery company but he service needs looked at.
Fabulous sale items at really good prices. Fast delivery!! Stress free purchase! Can't wait to use my masta avante rainbow turnout sheet on my gelding!!
great items, very good price, quick delivery.
Very quick delivery. Free returns were the reason I ordered from Harry Hall and I was not disappointed when I returned some items and received a refund within a couple of days. HH Breeches fitted perfect where other makes failed. I was that happy that I ordered a 2nd pair.
My order was delivered the next day. When I have spoken with the Harry Hall team they have been efficient and knowledgeable.
The customer service received by myself from Lisa and Jenna was exceptional they sorted my problem when the original retailer of my Wellington Boots totally refused. I spoke with the manufacturer being Harry Hall and with one email they sorted my problem. 1st rate company with 1st rate customer service well done Lisa and Jenna keep up the good work.
I found the the website easy to use, the range of products good and the prices excellent. They were delivered the following day, with texts to say when. So very pleased
Excellent delivery service ,. I have purchased many harry hall riding hats always pleased with the quality and fit .I had never used this on line service before but will definitely be using and recommending in the future, prices are fantastic too
Placed order and paid. Only to get an email to say they had run out! Surely before payment is taken the item should be allocated?
Sorry to hear this, please can we take your order number so we can investigate?
It is very unlike me to leave a negative review on anything, but I cannot comment on the quality of my items or on my purchase. As I have not yet received my order, had I not contacted the company on numerous occasions then I would have not yet received any emails to update me about my order, which was placed at the end of May. This well exceeds the expected 7-10 working days for delivery. Although I was given an order/tracking number, there has been no way for me to be able to track my order or to see if it has even been despatched yet, as I have no had an email to confirm that it has been. I am understanding of delays, but I ordered from the site almost a month in advance to needing the items, and I still have no idea where my order is. Disappointing.
I love my PINK gillet and matching jods, we always look like princesses ♥♥♥♥
Harry Hall 5 star review on 25th May 2017
Having a small child means dirty clothes every day! These items wash so well and never fade. They stay in excellent condition so happy child and happy mum!
brought the hi viz jods, the sewing on the reflective strip come undone all the way along the leg, not good got them exchanged via the shop brought them from happy to exchange only the other pair were the same some parts werent even sewn, all done in china poor quality for what you pay expect better,
I am sorry to say that I've had an incredibly poor returns experience with Harry Hall. Having ordered a tweed jacket at the end of February, that did not fit as I wanted, I followed procedure and returned the item within 1 month of it being received. On the 10th May I received an email to say that the item was being returned to me as it was past the 30 days returns policy. How the jacket arrived back to Harry Hall having apparently spent one month on route seems to be a mystery. Or was it sat, unprocessed in a warehouse I wonder? Today I received the jacket back with writing on my original returns note to say the 28 day returns policy had expired. I have not had any refund. As the jacket is in perfect condition and was sent back by me in time, I am incredibly disappointed and will not be buying from this company online again. I am left frustrated and out of pocket. Terrible customer service. If I could rate zero I would.
Harry Hall is rated 4.7 based on 13,209 reviews