Turfonline Reviews

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip

Click Here

Tell us how Turfonline made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
G BUNT
"Fantastic quality and excellent service"
S Raymond Batten
"Quality turf had other turf from different suppliers may be some are a little cheaper but I'd rather pay a little more for quality and have happy customers. Sr batten garden care and maintenance."
"Very quick delivery, friendly and the Turf is superb. It looks great as payed it ourselves by eye and a rake to level it. Only thing, delivery driver broke me drain lid. A bit careless but easily done. Very happy with my new lawn though."
"Beautiful quality Just one roll with a hole in it, otherwise perfect. Will be buying some more next year."
Hi Karen,

Thank you for your review, we are very pleased to hear you are happy with the product you have received and look forward to seeing another order next year.
"The turf was great but delivery a nightmare. The driver could not get the pallet to fit on tail lift of his truck which meant as it lowered several rolls of turf lifted off the pallet and unrolled in a heap under the truck. The driver just threw them back on the pile and laughed and shrugged. He left my shared drive with soil everywhere. Luckily we put the turf down straight away and I had bought extra so we didn’t have to use the 2 damaged rolls. I was happy enough with the final product that I couldn’t be bothered to complain to turf online but luckily that was just because I had bought too much and it didn’t effect the final result. My turf is now growing well and hopefully it will continue. I would still recommend them, I’m just putting it down to being unlucky with my delivery driver."
"We ordered 3 large bags of low-fertility wildflower topsoil... ask me next year if it worked. The delivery planning was excellent and it arrived as expected. A couple of reasons for 4 stars instead of 5: there are no arrangements to collect and reuse the pallets and bags; and I'm not 100% convinced the soil is totally peat free. Otherwise very good service, thank you."
"Arrived a day late, but very nice when it did arrive."
"I can't write a review as the feed that we bought for our sedum roof has not had a chance to make any affect yet !!!"
"Ordering and delivery were very simple. The turf was easy to lay. Two weeks later it has rooted well and looks lush!"
"Overall excellent. Grass is growing nicely. Near perfect turf (couple of bits shouldn't have made it through quality control) and grumpy delivery driver brings score down just a tad."
"Pleased with the result. Only hope I shouldn't have bought a more expensive (and colourful ?) mix."
Hi Michael. Thank you for your review of Turf Online. The Traditional Meadowmat contains 34 species of British native wild flowers and I'm sure it will not disappoint. Please do let us know how you get on, we would love to see how it looks in full flower later in the year.
"Good quality wildflower turf. Has taken well in the garden. No problems at all. For me personally it would have been easier if the turf was in half metres along the length rather than square metres as it is really heavy and there was only me to lay it. Had to put an sos call out to friends and neighbours to help me get it in the back garden. Also I found it hard to cut with the tools that I had and it is now uneven long the length of the garden. But the turf itself is great."
"Easy to order, quick delivery, they were happy to deliver when I couldn’t be there and the turf was labelled (as I’d ordered two types in one delivery) so I knew what was what. Just missed 5* as some of the turf was a bit damaged on arrival which meant it was a bit fiddly to lay. Overall pretty pleased so far - can’t comment on the look of the turf yet as it’s not really grown. Hopefully it’ll be as good as it looks on the website..."
"I have given good as I dont know the quality till it flowers next year"
"Easy to buy and delivery was quick and well organised."
"Good online website, easy to navigate. Very helpful on the telephone also. Delivery as arranged, delivery driver helpful & friendly."
"Good quality turf delivered and polite and helpful staff. Only negative was they provide a delivery day but no time slot, probably because the turf is cut fresh. But it does mean you have to plan to be in all day."
Hi,

Thank you for this review.

Within the checkout we do offer timed delivery services (Pre 2pm or Pre 11am) However, as you selected and Anytime Service we unfortunately, cannot provide ETA's as is it anytime between 8am and 8pm.

If you would like to discuss this further please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you.
"The turf was delivered in a timely manner and on the date arranged. It's very nice and looks great. Only downside was that we found shards of broken glass and even broken pottery in a couple of the roles. After picking these up and being mindful to check the rest, we're happy with the final result."
"Turf is of a good quality but expensive if ordered in normally modest amounts. It was delivered in freshly harvested condition but the cost of delivery for a Saturday was over the top."
"Great service! Very easy to order, delivery quick and great quality."
"Very Good Turf and Topsoil, only let down by the delivery being late. The extra money I paid for an early delivery was refunded however."
"The quality of the turf is excellent and it was delivered to my driveway on time as requested. The only negative note was the customer service that was not available either online or by phone on Saturday. I tried to phone the number on the website and I was redirected to a voice mail system without a message about opening hours. I think that should be improved."
"Really good quality turf. I bought Jubilee turf and had it delivered 12 days ago. Paid the extra for a morning delivery and it arrived just after midday. The driver was very accommodating and placed the pallet exactly where I wanted it on my driveway. Turf was laid that same afternoon and is already taking root and looking lush and green. Really thick grass and also soft texture - exactly what I wanted. Very few weeds and only one toadstool so far. Very happy and would definitely recommend; on the pricer side compared to other online sites but certainly can’t fault the quality."
Turfonline is rated 4.61 based on 1,764 reviews