Turfonline Reviews

Turfonline 5 star review on 23rd April 2021
J Siddons
Turfonline 5 star review on 22nd April 2021
A
Good quality turf. The website recommends that the turf is laid on the same day it is delivered. This however wasn't possible as we paid £8.00 for named day delivery and had taken time off work to lay it only for us to be let down (without notice or communication) and it was delivered a day late! Not very happy customer!
Jubilee turf from turfonline was brilliant. I ran short and was told delivery would be almost two weeks or i could buy the same turf from bnq, which i did. That turf was nowhere the quality of what i had. Wrong info was given by lady over the phone. So bottom line is buy the turf from these guys because its exquisite, DO NOT buy from bnq which they said was the same
Turfing my garden started badly with the local delivery company not turning up on the date ordered. Spoke to turf online who were very apologetic and assured me turf would be ok . Turf arrived late the next day, again not turfonlines fault. All the rest, excellent Very good quality turf even after delays. 2 weeks in and garden and turf looking brilliant. Would recommend turf from turf online very high quality. Not their fault there was a shoddy local company Thanks turfonline great product well grown
Turfonline 4 star review on 14th April 2021
Really good service, just waiting for our woodland grass to start flowering, only gave it 4 stars as a few bear patches of soil but not sure if that’s how it is supposed to look. Great delivery and prompt to
I am very happy with the turf- it is all of good quality, was delivered promptly and reasonably priced. No complaints and would definitely recommend this company for purchase of turf. If I ever need more for another project I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
Turfonline 4 star review on 8th April 2021
Good quality, have noticed some weed growing in one roll but otherwise growing well.
Brilliant turf (Shadesman) which quickly established itself. Easy online ordering. Pleased that What3Words navigation was included in instructions for delivery (our property is in an obscure position). However was disappointed that the delivery driver did not use the information or didn't have access to it causing me to have to locate the delivery vehicle myself and guide the driver to my property.
I had an issue with the delivery of my turf. I selected anytime delivery on a nominated day. What I didn’t realise was this could be delivered up to 8pm at night. I can not find anything that says delivery of turf could be as late as 8pm. By 5pm I still had no delivery and after weeks of preparation of my garden and waiting all day and day light hours rapidly disappearing, I discover my delivery was not going to happen that day. I was offered another day that suited me and the delivery arrived. Fortunately the turf is good quality. I’ve followed all the advice and it was pretty simple to lay. It seems to be taking quite well. I’m hoping to cut it in a day or two.
Delivered on time and good quality turf. Very easy process.
The delivery gentleman was very helpful. Thank him for me. The turf was generally speaking in good condition but in a section of one of the rolls it fell apart due to a thinner patch.
Good turf and on time delivery, it has rooted quickly- only 2 weeks after laying
Great product, the shade tolerant turf looks great. Delivery was a little later in the day than ideal but otherwise perfect.
Ordered shademaster turf which is a very rich high quality slow growing turf. Buying online was an extremely easy and efficient ordering and delivery process from Turfonline.I did have one concern regarding the delivery which was resolved by the customer team.
Good delivery and turf but a number of stones in base of turf
Very nice turf (Jubilee) delivered am by a very friendly and helpful driver. Got it all laid in two days.
I had a bit of an up and down time. The ups were definitely the price and the quality of the turf which is setting well. The big down was that I paid the extra for the pre 11am delivery and it didn't come until 13:30 which left me laying some of the turf in the dark with a head light on. However they did refund me part of the delivery costs and knocked it down to the before 2pm delivery. Up and down times indeed. Grass setting well though, best on my street
Topsoil and turf arrived on agreed date with a helpful delivery driver. Topsoil and turf look very good quality. Topsoil went down the same afternoon and all the turf the next day. Being November it's early days to know, as it was laid just a week ago but pleased with it so far.
This is my second order of wildflower turf, and as before, it was delivered promptly and came in good condition. It is already growing well - it settled in immediately. My only problem was that the delivery is literally curbside, which in my case is actually onto the road in front of my house, and the bales are heavy to lift.
We ordered the butterflies and bees turf and it arrived as arranged. The driver was very accommodating getting the pallet as near as he was able to the garden. The turf looked fresh and healthy and was easy to lay. (Two weeks ago) I suppose the real litmus test will come in the spring/summer next year when hopefully we’ll be able to enjoy our new wildflower addition to the garden.
Very good turf .Delivery was a bit late but overall very happy with it
Turfonline is rated 4.63 based on 2,704 reviews