Turfonline Reviews

contactus@harrowdenturf.co.uk

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip

Sedum ground cover mats are a great product .Expensive to buy one but the price reduces considerably the more you buy Only disappointment for me was they were damaged at the final destination depot so couldn’t roll out as one
Good service and turf is good quality.
Great website, simple to use calculator for the amount required and a fair price. Delivery was exactly as stated, well stacked and was clearly fresh cut. All of my rolls were a good thickness with no tears or rips. One week on, the turf is already taking a good root, watered daily is essential. A few weeds appearing but to be expected ( even from much more expensive products). Have recommended Turfonlinw to friends and I would use again
Overall great service, we paid for early delivery and it turned up late, called customer service and they made a refund straight away. Very professional. Thank you for your service. We shall be using you again
Initially, I needed some advice on grass seed for my back garden and found them very helpful. Since then I've bought both seed and lawn treatments. The delivery was quite quick and the pricing fair.
The turf is very neatly cut and it was delivered very helpfully onto my driveway. I was very concerned that it was delivered a day late although already cut. However, so far it is looking very good. I was very pleased to find turf suitable to shady conditions. I found the web site a bit difficult to find my way round and there was no phone number to ring to ask questions.
Very pleased with this company. This is the second time I have used them. Quality, good-sized turfs at a reasonable price. Delivered to us in quick time as well.
Delivery as promised and very helpful driver
Turf arrived in very good condition and early in the morning which was great for getting it down in the garden. Only reason for 4 stars rather than 5 was the individual turfs were narrower but no longer than those I purchased last Autumn. Actually they were easier to wheel barrow, but still effective cost increase there....
The soil came on time. I ordered low fertility soil for a wildflower meadow, but I have to admit that it looked an awful lot like sharp sand. That is fine - after all, it's meant to have few nutrients and I don't mind, but it was just quite expensive for a bag of sand.
Good quality turf. The website recommends that the turf is laid on the same day it is delivered. This however wasn't possible as we paid £8.00 for named day delivery and had taken time off work to lay it only for us to be let down (without notice or communication) and it was delivered a day late! Not very happy customer!
Jubilee turf from turfonline was brilliant. I ran short and was told delivery would be almost two weeks or i could buy the same turf from bnq, which i did. That turf was nowhere the quality of what i had. Wrong info was given by lady over the phone. So bottom line is buy the turf from these guys because its exquisite, DO NOT buy from bnq which they said was the same
Turfing my garden started badly with the local delivery company not turning up on the date ordered. Spoke to turf online who were very apologetic and assured me turf would be ok . Turf arrived late the next day, again not turfonlines fault. All the rest, excellent Very good quality turf even after delays. 2 weeks in and garden and turf looking brilliant. Would recommend turf from turf online very high quality. Not their fault there was a shoddy local company Thanks turfonline great product well grown
Turfonline 4 star review on 14th April 2021
Really good service, just waiting for our woodland grass to start flowering, only gave it 4 stars as a few bear patches of soil but not sure if that’s how it is supposed to look. Great delivery and prompt to
I am very happy with the turf- it is all of good quality, was delivered promptly and reasonably priced. No complaints and would definitely recommend this company for purchase of turf. If I ever need more for another project I wouldn’t hesitate to use them again.
Turfonline 4 star review on 8th April 2021
Good quality, have noticed some weed growing in one roll but otherwise growing well.
Brilliant turf (Shadesman) which quickly established itself. Easy online ordering. Pleased that What3Words navigation was included in instructions for delivery (our property is in an obscure position). However was disappointed that the delivery driver did not use the information or didn't have access to it causing me to have to locate the delivery vehicle myself and guide the driver to my property.
I had an issue with the delivery of my turf. I selected anytime delivery on a nominated day. What I didn’t realise was this could be delivered up to 8pm at night. I can not find anything that says delivery of turf could be as late as 8pm. By 5pm I still had no delivery and after weeks of preparation of my garden and waiting all day and day light hours rapidly disappearing, I discover my delivery was not going to happen that day. I was offered another day that suited me and the delivery arrived. Fortunately the turf is good quality. I’ve followed all the advice and it was pretty simple to lay. It seems to be taking quite well. I’m hoping to cut it in a day or two.
Delivered on time and good quality turf. Very easy process.
The delivery gentleman was very helpful. Thank him for me. The turf was generally speaking in good condition but in a section of one of the rolls it fell apart due to a thinner patch.
Turfonline is rated 4.62 based on 2,824 reviews