Turfonline Reviews

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how Turfonline made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
S Raymond Batten
"Quality turf had other turf from different suppliers may be some are a little cheaper but I'd rather pay a little more for quality and have happy customers. Sr batten garden care and maintenance."
V Grass
"Very quick delivery, friendly and the Turf is superb. It looks great as payed it ourselves by eye and a rake to level it. Only thing, delivery driver broke me drain lid. A bit careless but easily done. Very happy with my new lawn though."
"Really pleased with the quality of the turf. Fantastic valuee too. Ordering and delivery was very well organised. Will certainly use turfonline again."
Hi Shaun,

"Simple and easy online order, delivery on time and quality of turf was great. Highly recommend this company"
Hi Chris,

Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you found our ordering system easy to use and very pleased to hear you are happy with the product you have received.
"Excellent turf looks really good I’m very pleased with my new lawn"
Hi William,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are very happy to hear you are enjoying your lovely new lawn. if you would like to share some pictures with us we would love to see them.
"Very easy to order, delivered on time, great quality grass, they even arranged for the heavens to open so I don't need to water it in - how helpful!"
"This turf is excellent. Fantastic quality turf, a good amount of soil and roots. Delivered on time. Brilliant"
Hi,
"Easy peasy, straight forward no nonsense company to deal with. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone looking for quality, and value for money."
Hi Harry

"I was missing the turf boards but I signed off on the delivery and they said they'll refund, grass is looking good only 7 days later"
Hi Timothy,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are sorry to hear you didn't receive your laying boards with your order. However, we are happy we could assist you with this and that you are happy with your beautiful new lawn.
"Service first class, delivered as said and in a good condition. Sedum matting for shed roof looks great, has really flourished in a matter of weeks."
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are very happy to hear you are enjoying your Sedum Roof, if you would like to share some pictures with us we would love to see them.
Hi Victor,

Thank you for the picture of your beautiful new lawn, it’s always lovely to see the end result. Thank you for sharing with us. I am very sorry to hear you had a complication with your delivery, we will pass your comments onto the transport department.
"From order to delivery it was slick and quick. Product is great and is coming on well after only a week. Thank you Turfonline"
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you found our ordering system quick to use and very pleased to hear you are happy with the product you have received.
Hi Colin,

"My telephone call was answered by a very friendly lady who seemed very knowledgeable of the products for sale and was able to advise me which product I would require,"
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are really pleased you are happy with the service you received by our customer service team and will pass on your comments to the team. We hope you are happy with the products you received.
"Very good efficient service and the quality of the turf is great."
Hi Mr Dolby,

Thank you for the picture of your beautiful new lawn, it’s always lovely to see the end result. Thank you for sharing this with us.
"Delivered on time Excellent, healthy green turf Pleased no complaints"
Hi Julie,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are very happy to hear you are enjoying your beautiful new lawn, if you would like to share some pictures with us to contactus@harrowdenturf.co.uk we would love to see the end result.
"Good service online efficient delivery and good quality turf"
Hi,

Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you found our ordering system simple to use and very happy to hear you are pleased with the product you have received.
"I am changing my first review of 3 stars to 5 stars. The original review was lower simply because the delivery came later than the time I paid extra for. However, upon reading my review, Turfonline contacted me and repaid the extra delivery money without me having to even contact them. I am delighted with this as, having my own landscaping company, I think I have just found my new supplier going forward. The quality of turf is very good and ordering very simple."
"Turf arrived quickly and in good condition. Have laid it and it seems to growing well although too early to see the meadow flower effect yet"
"The turf arrived on time and in excellent condition. The driver was very helpful and unloaded as close as possible to the area of the garden I was working on. The new lawn looks healthy two weeks later , and almost as though it has been established for years. Thank you."
Hi,

Thank you for your review and the picture of your beautiful new lawn, its always lovely to see the end results.
"Delivered at an early time. We laid the turf the same day and it is growing 1 week later. Would recommend anytime."
"Fast delivery the quality of the grass was great really dark green great to lay light to handle definitely buy again."
Turfonline is rated 4.61 based on 1,762 reviews