Harrowden Turf Ltd
Islip

T Dyke
T Dyke
Verified Buyer

Great turf! Delivered on time and so easy to lay. Very impressed with the quality!!
K Guy
K Guy
Verified Buyer

We could of had access issues to our house, due to a narrow entrance and I told the lady on the phone, when the order was placed We knew that the driver would have been informed and agreed any issues the pallets could be dropped at the end of the road. On the day the lovely driver kept manoeuvring the vehicle into the tight space, so that the turf could be placed directly on our drive......2 pallets delivered where we needed them, excellent quality and fantastic prices. Thank you very much!!...and special thanks to the very accommodating delivery driver :-)
B Emms
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with our new turf. Arrived in great condition, was easy to lay and established quickly. We now have a lush, green lawn that was once an overgrown jungle and have also had lots of compliments. The only thing I could fault was the delivery of the turf which was delayed and arrived several hours after I had specified, the lorry driver was also very unfriendly and moaned about his day when I mentioned the delay, turf online did refund me the cost of the timed delivery slot although it took a while and I had to phone twice to get it done, however in spite of all this the finished quality of our new lawn makes up for it and I am overall very happy. I feel the turf itself deserves 5 stars but the delivery and refund issues have let it down so I've knocked off a star I'm afraid.
M Heavens
Verified Buyer

Ordered 11.30 am - Turf arrived next day at 9.30am. Great condition and quality and v reasonable price - lawn looking good so far albeit only after a week. I wouldnt hesitate to recommend
Posted 47 minutes ago
M
Verified Reviewer

Very easy online ordering process. I paid £10 extra to have the turf delivered before 1pm and it came at 11.30am. Good quality and have already recommended and would use again. :-)
Posted 1 hour ago
H Williams
Verified Buyer

It was a great service from the time of order , delivery was on time as per booking and the product is of an excellent quality I would recommend this company highly. I will for sure order more materials later on in e year .
M Vowles
Verified Buyer

Turf came on time and in perfect condition. Very helpful delivery driver as well.
S THOMAS
Verified Buyer

Very good service and prompt delivery. Nice turf and clear instructions. Good website and ordering process with plenty of useful information.
M
Verified Reviewer

I Brought turfonline last year in the spring/summer, I was very pleased with how it turned out after I laid it myself. It attached and grew perfectly but unfortunately like very year winter comes so everything dies a little, but I cant wait to have a first whole summer with perfect grass to be a healthy length/color.
I will post a picture of what it looks like in the summer.
I would absolutely by grass again with this company 100%, brilliant customer service, unfortunately it is a pain that they have to put the pallet the turf comes on at the front of the house so I had to carry 35/40 roles to be back garden which certainly worked my muscles at the end haha.
Overall I was very impressed with how it all turned out.
Molly
R Woodcock

Turf brilliant thanks
A Greenwood
Verified Buyer

I was very impressed with the quality,affordability and speed at which the order was processed and delivered, and how helpful the delivery drivers were, thank you
A S Greenwood
J Bridges
Verified Buyer

excellent value, on time delivery, all laid, looks very nice
T BOOTON
Verified Buyer

On the 15th February 2017, I ordered over 400 square meters of turf for delivery on the 17th March 2017.
Two days later on 17th February, a vehicle arrived at my address with six pallets of turf, one month early, which had to be turned away due to the area not being ready.

As I have not yet received this order and checked the condition of the turf, I am unable to rate the service from Turfonline.
I appreciate the promise of next day delivery but attention to detail is also important!

I look forward to 17th March 2017 and will happily receive, check and write a review.

I DOUBT FUTURE CUSTOMERS WILL SEE THIS REVIEW.
Trevor Booton
Nuneaton, Warwickshire.
R Simpkinson
Verified Buyer

Quality of turf for February good. Only an issue with 2 rolls (out of 51) which were torn and therefore had to be used as an end, which resulted in some wastage.
Delivery was as requested and webpage easy to follow.
M Rickman

Very pleased with turf
J Collins
Verified Buyer

Website and payment system very easy to use. Rapid delivery and received a call from driver when he arrived as I wasn't able to be on site. He made every effort to drop the pallet as close to my garden as possible. Top service all round and decent turf.
D Ridler
Verified Buyer

Very good service and delivery
C Thompson
Verified Buyer

Ordered and arrived promptly, great communication and pleased with the price. Let down locally in Pembrokeshire ( Wales ) and would recommend to anyone. Definitely use again as the turf is superb.
A Bertoloni
Verified Buyer

Good quality turf, delivered promptly and with one hour's phone call just prior to delivery. Very polite and helpful delivery driver.
P Greenslade

Excellent turf delivered in January
R Brake
Verified Buyer

Easy to order on their website and delivery was excellent. I was really happy with the quality of the topsoil and turf that arrived, and my customer was over the moon with their new lawn.
A Ginn
Verified Buyer

Simple to order, efficient delivery by well equipped transport and helpful driver.Turf appears to be of good quality, laid day after P M delivery, time will tell.
M Emerson
Verified Buyer

Delivered on time and as described also had information on how to look after the turf when it first arrives very useful.
Turfonline is rated 4.79 based on 403 reviews