Turfonline Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip

How would you rate Turfonline?

Very good services
Mr D M Saunders
Mr D M Saunders
Verified Buyer

Delivered promptly and very helpful service.
Grass looks great and growing beautiful .
D Symonds
D Symonds
Verified Buyer

Was a little worried about the reviews on delivery but had no issues whatsoever and the call centre were extremely helpful. Had top soil and jubilee grass. Quality of the jubilee grass is fantastic. Ordered 34 square meters worth and every single roll was in mint condition. Well impressed.pictures below of just laid, 2 weeks on and after first cut.
A Hebb
Verified Buyer

You delivered on time and to the top of my driveway which made my workload a whole lot less - many thanks. Top quality turf, laid it the same day and it looks great. Also have to say your planner recommended I order an extra 2 M2 which I was in doubt about but I've only got a very small amount left, phew!
G Puttock
Verified Buyer

The whole order was incorrect, paid for a timed delivery and only half arrived (we refused delivery as turf arrived and none of the top soil or kit ) cost us £400 for the gardener as still had to pay him. Rude delivery driver and 6 days latter we are still chasing the refund and no response to email.
J A
Unverified Reviewer

I placed my order on 5th May, called to confirm details of delivery, checked details, took a days holiday to make sure I was there for delivery. I have just been called on the 24th May, 2 days before the delivery, to be informed that it won't be there because you didn't realise where I lived even though you had my address! Inept.
A Kershaw
Verified Buyer

By eventually delivering the soil I ordered, a little later than expected
J TUMBER
Verified Buyer

The top soil and turf are in first class condition and delivery was exelent
B Avery
Verified Buyer

Super quality turf and super customer service. Would definitely recommend.
F Edwards
Unverified Reviewer

Easy to order online, delivered in good time - cheerful driver - and lovely lush grass already establishing. :-)
F Edwards
Verified Buyer

easy to order online, delivered as promised - cheerful driver - and have lovely lush grass already establishing! :-)
Verified Buyer

Great quality turf, delivered as promised, great service! Five days later and the turf is already growing well.
M Howarth
Verified Buyer

Easy website to follow and order, delivered as requested, good quality turf - excellent all round service.
J Warran
Verified Buyer

Easy to order and plenty of information on line. Quick and efficient delivery, again with plenty of shipping information. Excellent quality turf. Would highly recommend to anyone.
M Bunting
Verified Buyer

Turf, top soil and other bits I ordered arrived on time and in really good condition. The turf is all down and looks fantastic, I would recommend Turfonline to anyone looking to create a beautiful looking lawn,

Good,efficient and reliable service
L Hayes
Verified Buyer

Easy to order, perfect delivery and very pleased with the turf
R McCarthy
Verified Buyer

Good quality turf and arrived on time.
Verified Buyer

Easy to order. No problem with the delivery, I selected a mid-week anytime delivery - it arrived around 3pm. Grass seems to be bedding in very nicely (2 weeks in) - I guess this wet May has had some benefits ;-)
R Standingford
Verified Buyer

Just what I expected good quality
S Hill
Verified Buyer

The turf was great quality and the delivery driver was very helpful and happy. Nice to start the day with a pleasant delivery. Thankyou will not hesitate to recommend Turfline to others.
Verified Buyer

good quality turf delivered promptly
Verified Buyer

Order came very quickly and turf, top soil is very good quality.
Turfonline is rated 4.67 based on 782 reviews