Turfonline Reviews

contactus@harrowdenturf.co.uk

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip

Everything about Turfonline is first class. Online ordering was simple, the delivery was brilliant and on time and the product was exceptional. Would not hesitate recommending Turfonline to anyone. One very happy customer :)
Very fast delivery but thought the delivery charge for a small, single item was excessive.
I have ordered 107-meter square turf, but unfortunately, there is about 20 meters square that is not good after a few days laid on. Even we saw partial of those turfs are broken. What we thought is after a few days of watering, they may recover, that is why we wait a few days. When I contact the customer service after a few days to exchange. But custom service rejects to exchange those broken ones. I understand some parts of that product will be some problem as no one could make sure before it is laid. What I do not understand is why we could not get the replacement of them. We have already tried our best to make it work, but still, some of them do not survive, and that should not our fault. why we should pay for it. If you order the turf, please do take the photo and send it back to customer service if you have parts of the turf that are not good, even just a little bit. As they will not accept if you want to try and see if they actually can live or not.
Turf arrived on time and well packaged. It was hard work preparing the ground but well worth it! After laying it and a good water it’s looking good! Looking forward to the results. 😊
Turfonline 5 star review on 17th May 2022
I ordered some sedum on two occasions, both times i had prompt correspondence to let me know my order was recieved, a quick delivery at a time that suited and the sedum was in tip top condition on arrival .
From order to now the whole process was straight forward, very pleased with the end result after two weeks we now have perfectly healthy rooted lawn. Delivered in perfect condition within 6 days. All round we are happy with Turf Online and would highly recommend. Will certainly buy from them again in the future should the opportunity arise. A good quality product at a very fair price. Well done Turf Online for a great service and thank you to all involved including the third party delivery driver for a brilliant service all around.
It is a good product and easy to apply. I had a couple of narrow and dry patches; hopefully, these areas will recover. My problem was the rude delivery driver
The Shadesman turf has been down for 3 weeks now. Followed you advice and have just given it the first cut today as recommended. lawn is looking really healthy and is as good as I could have hoped. Excellent.
Turfonline 5 star review on 15th May 2022
Very pleased with the service of Turfonline and with their product. Grass has rooted and grown well, thank you
Great value and fabulous quality turf. Arrived quickly and the pallet was presented immaculately with all grass fully in tact. Very impressed and saved getting the car dirty on runs to the garden centre.
Turfonline 5 star review on 12th May 2022
Brilliant service
It was really good
I will recommend Turfonline to any potential customers. Their customer service and sales team are top class. The turf is off high quality, cut and delivered on same day. You can see the quality from my pictures.
Turfonline 5 star review on 11th May 2022 Turfonline 5 star review on 11th May 2022 Turfonline 5 star review on 11th May 2022
Brilliant quality turf , and very surprised in how simple and quick it was to get the turf.. very good price too ,ordered Monday and received Wednesday morning ! Many thanks Gravett landscape and design.
Turfonline 5 star review on 11th May 2022
Turf delivered on time and in good condition. Highly recommended.
Turf was delivered quicker than expected considering it's bang in the right season for it. Nice and cheap, and the service was great. We live on a narrow street, but they managed to accommodate that. The only issue is the constant watering (but of course, that's nothing to do with these guys)! We're very happy with the quality of the turf, and they came out at narrowly lower than our local garden centre.
The delivery was quick and straightforward and, within a week of laying the 20 square metres of meadow, the display is stunning. I am thrilled to see all the lovely colourful flowers. My neighbour is planning to acquire a similar feature in the garden of her new house as part of landscaping the "grot spot". Thank you very much.
Easy to order. Delivered on time by an extremely helpful driver. Quality product.
Meadow mat, traditional. Prompt service and delivered as stated. After 2 weeks or so, meadow looking good already.
Delivery, price and quality of grass is brilliant.. not more thats needed to be said. Went from worst garden to the best.
Fantastic quality shadesman turf. Quick delivery and very happy with how the turf has taken and looks.
Turfonline 5 star review on 9th May 2022