Turfonline Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Turfonline

Harrowden Turf LtdColpmans FarmIslip

Own Driver, Courier

How would you rate Turfonline ?

J Ling
"We were quite wary of ordering turf online .not being able to see the quality until it was delivered...but decided to take the chance given the sheer no. of good reviews here....wow ! did we make the right decision...ordered 84m2 of Jubilee turf and the quality was amazing ..many times better than local garden centres..healthy lush grass backed with a generous layer of fertile turf soil... have laid it now and the garden looks absolutely amazing ! All the ordering and deliverey went smoothly like clockwork...cant fault anything..highly highly recommended"
M G. Wilding
"I'm delighted with the quality of the turf,it looks amazing.x"
"Really good quality turf. I bought Jubilee turf and had it delivered 12 days ago. Paid the extra for a morning delivery and it arrived just after midday. The driver was very accommodating and placed the pallet exactly where I wanted it on my driveway. Turf was laid that same afternoon and is already taking root and looking lush and green. Really thick grass and also soft texture - exactly what I wanted. Very few weeds and only one toadstool so far. Very happy and would definitely recommend; on the pricer side compared to other online sites but certainly can’t fault the quality."
"Arrived on the day arranged. Found it to be good quality turf and it looks great!!"
"Quality of turf excellent and was delivered as requested."
"Everything, from telephone, delivery, quality, price, was perfect, thank you Turfonline."
"I was not happy with the arrangements for delivery. The driver - Perry - was unable to deliver the pallet as the load was too heavy for the equipment he had available. I had to pay for help for the turf to be removed manually from the back of the delivery truck. I felt that Perry behaved professionally throughout the time he was here but was obviously embarrassed at being put in a difficult position. If I had been living on my own I am not sure what would have happened. Maybe you need to look at your Health and Safety Policy and ensure that the equipment is fit for purpose. The turf was good."
"Excellent service although trying to enter a delivery date on the website was a bit tricky. Follow up by staff was excellent."
"Turfonline, wonderful company, easy to order, great communication,reliable, polite and punctual, excellent quality, I only give credit where credit is due, and this company is 5*****"
"The delivery occurred on the day requested. The turf was of excellent quality, beautiful green grass, no yellowing or brown areas and completely weed free. The turf was easy to lay because it had all been cut to a consistent thickness. A very good supplier, I would recommend anyone to use them. Derek Farmer - Suffolk"
"The website is very people friendly but would not allow me to pay for my chosen product, resulting in a telephone call to place my order. Your lady who answered my call was efficient and polite and solved my problem."
"Very Good delivery and quality turf, would definitely use again!"
"Our turf arrived on the day agreed, very good quality. Laid easily and looks very healthy and green"
"Very pleased with the quality of the turf . And the service was excellent. I would highly recommend you."
"Delivered on day previously requested. The actual delivery was a total disaster as the pallet of turf tipped of the lorry tail lift onto the road/path. As usual with these sorts of deliveries the tail lift was too narrow to take the pallet truck. Fortunately the turfs damaged were usable. The quality of turf is superb and it has taken well and looks tremendous. I would use again and recommend to anyone."
"Great service! Very easy to order, delivery quick and great quality."
"Turf was ordered and delivered within two days. Delivery driver made the effort to drop the turf right down the drive in the safest place it could go even though I wasn't able to be there. Details on the website explained how to prep the ground. Turf was good, solid rolls making it easy to cut and position and took hold really well. Within a couple of weeks we had a thick lush lawn which is growing brilliantly."
"I'm delighted with the quality of the turf,it looks amazing.x"
"Very good service ,turned up when they said it would and looks very good ."
"Very good quality turf. Arrived on time and in good condition."
"The turf arrived in good condition and was easy to lay and after a week of watering is very good"
"Excellent service. Thankyou"