Turfonline Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Turfonline

Harrowden Turf LtdColpmans FarmIslip

How would you rate Turfonline ?

Verified Buyer
"Absolutely brilliant company. Very polite and very helpful over the phone, made sure I was happy with what I was ordering and how to look after it all in the heat. The turf came prompt as requested and the quality was superb. One thing I wouldn’t do again is add the extra 5% for cutting etc because I’ve finished with 5% leftover typically, but I’m sure that’s more a case by case scenario and I just got unlucky. The delivery driver was brilliant and offered to trolly the turn into my garage and the shade as it was a very hot day, turfs arrived quite hot but I doubt there was anything they could do to prevent that as it was an early morning delivery. Overall a superb company, one that I’d certainly trust when it comes to the cautious matter of buying turf on the internet. Very pleased"
J Oman
"Turned up on time as agreed. Looks great. Only down fall was I work for a merchant where I was given one price but wouldn’t honour it when I phoned to pay. Yes it was for me but should that matter?"
N Burger
"Easy to order and these 3 grass turfs are fantastic quality. Could not be more pleased."
"Shadsman Turf Excellent Turf, arrived on time, and In Great condition. Laid same day looks fantastic, Surper deep Green lush Pile. Only negitive. I asked twice about thickness of the base of turf, to lay upto paving, never got the correct answer. It's about 20mm. Apart from that. I highly recommend"
"It arrived in good condition and well packed Good quality turf and very fresh Would recommend and use again"
"I had ordered turf from the company but sadly most of the turf was dead upon delivery due to hot weather. I emailed customer services with photo evidence and they offered a full refund without any quibble. Now that’s excellent customer service. I would defiantly go back to them and recommend others."
"Paid extra for the Jubilee turf and unfortunately the majority of rolls supplied were different widths, lengths and thicknesses (some had a thick soil base and others had absolutely no soil base) with shabby and torn edges. Generally a really poor quality! This meant the job took longer to lay the turf as we kept needing to mix 'n' match rolls to get it to look half decent plus we had to add extra topsoil to get the rolls to match in height! Just waiting to see if the worst rolls come back to life, otherwise, may need to buy more turf elsewhere and replace."
"Good quality turf, it has gone down in very hot weather and has gone down really well. We had specific needs relating to the delivery and these were all taken into account."
"the website suggested that i purchase 5% more and then i was delivered 10% more and we had to get rid of 8 rolls!"
G N. Woods
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant service and brilliant turf,but its allways good from Turfline. Greg & Claire"
"The turf is very thick and green, it has already started self seeding, the only downside is the grass was delivered on a pallet to heavy for the delivery driver to get off the truck alone, I gave him a lift but not good customer service."
"Informative website, helpful customer service, efficient delivery service and above all fantastic turf. Unexpected fantastic service throughout"
"Turf delivered on time. Took the trouble to place it out of the way. Condition of turf superb. Now have great garden. Thanks, worth every penny."
"The website was easy to navigate and quality turf was delivered the day after I placed my order. Although I had a problem with online payment this was quickly resolved with a phone call to an extremely helpful member of staff. Despite having rather foolishly laid the turf during a heatwave, ten days later it’s looking extremely healthy. Thank you."
"Phoned to double check date, delivered as promised. Friendly delivery driver"
"Good turf. Delivered on time."
"Great service, delivery was prompt and placed kerbside right outside my house despite that being a bit of an awkward drop off point. Product is excellent and is taking well after two weeks."
"The turf arrived in perfect condition. I laid it on the same day that it arrived and it looks absolutely fantastic. I'm going to purchase more turf for the other side of the garden. I would definitely recommend buying turf from Turfonline."
"Arrived at 11am and was down by 4pm. Good watering for 10 days and its as lush and green as ever I'v seen!!! Thick, dense and firm and very deep green but needs to be laid fast. Had some left overs which were placed elsewhere else in the garden a day later. Needed a lot more care and is nearly the same thick deep green turf as the main area but has taken much longer, so get it down fast."
"most of the turfs were good but some look dead"
"Good selection of turf, easy to calculate amount require and simple to order. Quick delivery. Great service, thank you and I will definitely be ordering from you again soon."
"The Turf was of super Duper quality, well established and cut straight for the purpose of laying. The cut over all was of equal balance aiding a smoother surface lay and, I would say, has been the best quality Turf I have ever bought."
Turfonline is rated 4.60 based on 1,352 reviews