Turfonline Reviews

contactus@harrowdenturf.co.uk

Harrowden Turf Ltd
Colpmans Farm
Islip

Tell us how Turfonline made you happy
Great website and excellent customer service because I faffed about with my delivery date. The product is excellent and just as I’d hoped. I will be saving their site as a favourite in case I need them again.
Hi,

Thank you for your lovely 5 star review! We are very pleased you were happy with the product and service provided. We hope you enjoy your new lawn for years to come.
Turf arrived on a well stacked pallet. The turf is of excellent quality very well cut and all of a uniform thickness. Had 50sq metres delivered all the turf held there shape and didnt fall apart. I would highly recommend this business.
Hi Peter,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are very happy to hear you are enjoying your lovely new lawn. If you would like to share some pictures with us we would love to see them.
Turf was ordered and came the next day. Good quality and looking lush. Would definitely recommend this company and will use them again in the future!
Hi Amanda,

Good web site full of all the information I needed, great quality wild flower turf which bloomed well and attracted bees and butterflies well pleased
Hi Malcolm,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are very happy to hear you are enjoying your wildflower garden. If you any pictures you would like to share with us we would love to see them.
Fantastic quality and excellent service
Hi Graham,

Quality turf had other turf from different suppliers may be some are a little cheaper but I'd rather pay a little more for quality and have happy customers. Sr batten garden care and maintenance.
Hi Shaun,

Simple and easy online order, delivery on time and quality of turf was great. Highly recommend this company
Hi Chris,

Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you found our ordering system easy to use and very pleased to hear you are happy with the product you have received.
Excellent turf looks really good I’m very pleased with my new lawn
Hi William,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are very happy to hear you are enjoying your lovely new lawn. if you would like to share some pictures with us we would love to see them.
Very easy to order, delivered on time, great quality grass, they even arranged for the heavens to open so I don't need to water it in - how helpful!
This turf is excellent. Fantastic quality turf, a good amount of soil and roots. Delivered on time. Brilliant
Hi,
Easy peasy, straight forward no nonsense company to deal with. I would thoroughly recommend them to anyone looking for quality, and value for money.
Hi Harry

I was missing the turf boards but I signed off on the delivery and they said they'll refund, grass is looking good only 7 days later
Hi Timothy,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are sorry to hear you didn't receive your laying boards with your order. However, we are happy we could assist you with this and that you are happy with your beautiful new lawn.
Service first class, delivered as said and in a good condition. Sedum matting for shed roof looks great, has really flourished in a matter of weeks.
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are very happy to hear you are enjoying your Sedum Roof, if you would like to share some pictures with us we would love to see them.
Very quick delivery, friendly and the Turf is superb. It looks great as payed it ourselves by eye and a rake to level it. Only thing, delivery driver broke me drain lid. A bit careless but easily done. Very happy with my new lawn though.
Hi Victor,

Thank you for the picture of your beautiful new lawn, it’s always lovely to see the end result. Thank you for sharing with us. I am very sorry to hear you had a complication with your delivery, we will pass your comments onto the transport department.
From order to delivery it was slick and quick. Product is great and is coming on well after only a week. Thank you Turfonline
Hi Paul,

Thank you for your review, we are happy to hear you found our ordering system quick to use and very pleased to hear you are happy with the product you have received.
Really pleased with the quality of the turf. Fantastic valuee too. Ordering and delivery was very well organised. Will certainly use turfonline again.
Hi Colin,

My telephone call was answered by a very friendly lady who seemed very knowledgeable of the products for sale and was able to advise me which product I would require,
Hi,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are really pleased you are happy with the service you received by our customer service team and will pass on your comments to the team. We hope you are happy with the products you received.
Very good efficient service and the quality of the turf is great.
Hi Mr Dolby,

Thank you for the picture of your beautiful new lawn, it’s always lovely to see the end result. Thank you for sharing this with us.
Beautiful quality Just one roll with a hole in it, otherwise perfect. Will be buying some more next year.
Hi Karen,

Thank you for your review, we are very pleased to hear you are happy with the product you have received and look forward to seeing another order next year.
Delivered on time Excellent, healthy green turf Pleased no complaints
Hi Julie,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We are very happy to hear you are enjoying your beautiful new lawn, if you would like to share some pictures with us to contactus@harrowdenturf.co.uk we would love to see the end result.
Turfonline is rated 4.61 based on 1,767 reviews