Turfonline Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Turfonline

Harrowden Turf LtdColpmans FarmIslip

How would you rate Turfonline?

T Fox
"Really impressed with the quality of turf supplied especially as it was one of the cheapest I could find online. Would 100% recommend!"
J Savage
"Good quality, efficient service, happy delivery driver and it transformed my garden"
M David Paul Greatorex
M David Paul Greatorex
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the turf I received. Ordered the all rounder and after 5 weeks its grown well and looks great after its first cut."
"Delivered within stated timescale. Turf was exceptional quality."
S Clitheroe
Verified Buyer
"The turf has been down a week now. Looks great can't see the joins. Good quality turf. Also Ordered some top soil which was good quality. Highly recommended."
Dr P Seaman
Verified Buyer
"The service was exceptional from the ordering process to delivery. Good quality turf grateful for rain will be a masterpiece when mowed."
"Good quality product which was delivered on time."
"Delivered on time and turf really good quality, would happily recommend."
"Good price and delivered on time. Out of 36m2 however two pieces were slightly undersized on the width (which created laying problems) and one piece appeared to be of a different texture/ species type. Otherwise the turf was cut to an even thickness and of good textural consistency. I would still use this company again."
"Hi everyone, Turf online provides fantastic product and very supportive customer service . I would recommend it to everyone. Best buying experience for a very long time."
"arrived quickly, good quality turf, a week later looking good. Recommend, thanks"
"Great product, service and delivery"
M Thomas J. Kearns
Verified Buyer
"The office staff were very pleasant. I had 2 pallets of turf which came on 2 lorries. one was very late in the evening and was enormous which blocked the street. One driver was very nice and helpful. Unfortunately some of the turf has weeds I think they are daisies which will soon be in bloom. It looks like the turf came from different farms. Some of the turf was yellowish and withered."
"Excellent service. Ordered one day and delivered the next. Superb quality turfs. Would highly recommend this company."
"The delivery turned up a day late and was missing part of the order. Despite 4 phone calls to see if the delivery was coming I never once got a call back. When I reported that it was missing I was promised a response - never got one."
"More than pleased with the turf I got from you. Good quality good price excellent service 5 stars and more Many thanks R T Wells"
"Really pleased with the turf it looks great and was good value for money and was delivered on time. Only downside was the delivery driver wasn't very helpful, he said he could not get the pallet up a curb but did not want to travel 6 or 7 metres to the nearest drop curb so he ditched the pallet in a lay by outside my house. He managed to put it in a position that it took up two parking spaces so I spent my evening in the dark and rain moving all the turf so my neighbours could get in their parking space. They were not happy and neither was I!"
G Landscape
Verified Buyer
"Great product and very good customer service"
"Great quality turf. Lawn looks great! 👍🏻"
"The service that I received was excellent. The whole process from calculating sizes, quoting to delivery was simple and efficient. This made for a very easy order and process and they took into consideration my requirements for delivery. Aside from the service the final product that I received was top notch. There was only one Roll that had an issue and it didn't really matter as I had extra. I would 100% use them again."
"Turf was on time. good turf but thinner than I'm used to. Soil and fertiliser was bargain, works well as grass taken well considering exsisting soil under top dressing"
Turfonline is rated 4.62 based on 1,116 reviews