Turfonline Reviews

Turfonline 5 star review on 11th May 2022
M Obeng
Turfonline 5 star review on 11th May 2022
M Obeng
Everything about Turfonline is first class. Online ordering was simple, the delivery was brilliant and on time and the product was exceptional. Would not hesitate recommending Turfonline to anyone. One very happy customer :)
Early delivery as requested with helpful driver. Good quality turf so highly recommended
Great service
The turf arrived on time in really good condition. Within 5 days or had rooted to the soil and it is so lush and green already. We had the jubilee turf and would highly recommend it! Thank you!!
Easy to use website. Great delivery options and communication. Turf quality excellent. Real value for money
I’m very pleased with my new garden. Top quality lawn. I would strongly recommend Turfonline
Turfonline 5 star review on 25th May 2022
Love it and already attracting bees 😁
The jubilee turf was fresh, moist and green when it arrived went down easily and only a week later I have the most amazing lawn this is the second time I’ve had turf from this company and I’ve been more than pleased with the product both times however on my last order I had a problem with delivery after waiting 12hrs on a Friday it never turned up and couldn’t contact anyone until Monday morning so waited in all day Saturday as well in case it turned up spoiling my whole day again I also had to pay a gardener for half the job of laying it on the Friday and apparently it was a technical problem and never got put on the lorry hence why I never had any communication on the Friday so spoke to a very apologetic person on the Monday and arrange for a next day delivery before 11am which happened so sorted out swiftly and I was pleased to get my order .
Turfonline 5 star review on 24th May 2022
Couldn’t be better really. Delivered promptly. Thi k lush grass which rooted and grew fast.
Brilliant, fast, friendly delivery and the grass is now looking great. It's thriving! The delivery chap was really helpful. Would use again.
Second time using Jubilee from Turfonline and very pleased - the odd weed here and there and the cut on the ends closest to the centre of the roll seemed slightly rough so the end joins are a bit more visible but they’ll disappear. Overall excellent turf delivered exactly when I needed it for.
Great turf (Jubilee turf) it was like an instant lawn...much easier than when I attempted seeding a lawn.
Turfonline 5 star review on 23rd May 2022
Always used turf from this company never failed in quality and delivery.
My new turf was delivered on time with good communication about delivery. The turf arrived in perfect condition and so far still looks very good 10 days in and it seems to have knitted in well. Fingers crossed it lasts for many years to come in our very shady North facing front garden.
Ordering online was straightforward and easy. Turf was delivered the day we requested and in perfect condition. Very pleased with how my completed lawn looks. Would highly recommend turf online for anyone's turf needs and will definitely use again if the need arises. One very happy customer.
Great quality turf, quick and efficient delivery
Excellent quality grass for a reasonable price
Very fast delivery but thought the delivery charge for a small, single item was excessive.
I have ordered 107-meter square turf, but unfortunately, there is about 20 meters square that is not good after a few days laid on. Even we saw partial of those turfs are broken. What we thought is after a few days of watering, they may recover, that is why we wait a few days. When I contact the customer service after a few days to exchange. But custom service rejects to exchange those broken ones. I understand some parts of that product will be some problem as no one could make sure before it is laid. What I do not understand is why we could not get the replacement of them. We have already tried our best to make it work, but still, some of them do not survive, and that should not our fault. why we should pay for it. If you order the turf, please do take the photo and send it back to customer service if you have parts of the turf that are not good, even just a little bit. As they will not accept if you want to try and see if they actually can live or not.
Turf arrived on time and well packaged. It was hard work preparing the ground but well worth it! After laying it and a good water it’s looking good! Looking forward to the results. 😊
Turfonline 5 star review on 17th May 2022
I ordered some sedum on two occasions, both times i had prompt correspondence to let me know my order was recieved, a quick delivery at a time that suited and the sedum was in tip top condition on arrival .
Turfonline is rated 4.62 based on 2,846 reviews