Hanson Electrical Reviews

Read Hanson Electrical Reviews

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

Tell us how Hanson Electrical made you happy
Brilliant service goo range to choose from hassle free compared to the "biggies" very well priced as well.
Excellent service from ordering to delivery of my new fridge freezer. Good on price . Would recommend Hanons 100%
Hanson's prices for the Lec fridge and freezer were better than any of the 'big sheds'. Delivery time was within a couple of days; their ordering process was painlesss and the delivery team were quick, careful and efficient as well as sticking to COVID guidelines. All in all, the perfect transaction. Thank you!
Problem free ordering and delivery. Product of choice available for immediate delivery.
They delivered as arranged and the men were very efficient and helpful
Quick & easy transaction. Ordered a tumble dryer online and picked it up within the hour
Ordered tumble dryer online. Delivered 3 days later. Delivery service was excellent. Was given am or pm delivery and driver rang 30 mins before delivering.
Very good efficient service. Quick delivery. Good price
Great service and price
Ordered Sat pm. delivered Monday 10.00am
Brilliant service. Efficient, brought out and put into my car for me, value for money. Very happy with my new washing machine. Will definitely use again.
Best price for the washing machine I wanted . It was in stock and could have got it delivered the next day had I wanted to . I knew exactly when it was going to be delivered . Excellent service .
Competitive, even the best, price for the item we were choosing. Flexible but prompt delivery. I would definitely return when choosing another appliance.
Can’t fault the service or the price which is exactly as it should be but sadly isn’t in some cases.
I had a nightmare ordering with a national company. My sister recommended Hanson after a good experience she and a friend had. The price comparison showed they were very fairly priced and the service I received was impeccable. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Drove from London to Hull to collect our Freezer as no one in London had stock. Mum was very pleased now
A telephone order which was extremely efficient.
Customer service is outstanding, delivery also very informative as and when your appliance will arrive. 🚚😊
Hanson's as promised called us prior to delivery. Driver very polite and delivery on Time, the old machine was taken away and recycled which was a great help. Would highly recommend Hanson Electrical for their service and quality products. Thank you
I knew they where a great company to deal with but this was my first online purchase, easy to to do and great communication start to finish, delivery on time and nice helpful delivery men, fantastic company!
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.86 based on 520 reviews