Hanson Electrical Reviews

Read Hanson Electrical Reviews

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

Tell us how Hanson Electrical made you happy
I am so happy with the service from Hanson’s, I have used them many times in the past and will continue to use them. I ordered a dishwasher, price was as good as anywhere, 5 year warranty and excellent collection and delivery service. I ordered on internet, within 30 mins they rang and confirmed order and delivery date saying probably in the morning, the day of delivery drivers rang me about 20 mins before delivery, very friendly and covid aware. For another £15 they took away my old dishwasher and all the packaging. You just can’t go wrong - thank you so much.
Great service
Great delivery time
Great delivery team
Ordered my new dishwasher on line, waited for a week to take advantage of free delivery. Delivery driver rang half hour before arriving. Can’t fault the process at all. I will certainly order from them again.
Bought a condenser dryer online. Ordered about 12.30pm, picked up within the hour and was using the dryer by 2.30pm. Good competetive price, and extremely helpful.
Quick and efficient service would definitely recommend this supplier
Fast delivery following internet purchase. Very please with the item. Have bought many items over the years from Hanson's and have never had course to complain.
Very happy with my washing machine. Ordered on line then a lady called to confirm order the next day. It came the next day as I requested really friendly delivery men.
Very good communication and service.
Great service
The ease of online ordering, the follow up call to confirm my requirements ensured excellent customer service while unable to visit the shop. They liaised with the gas fitter who was on time and very professional and their drivers called ahead and ensured that my delivery was on time and all went to plan as promised. Would highly recommend this professional local company.
Excellent service from online order to delivery. We have used Hanson previously for white goods in a new kitchen and ordered a replacement Freezer for our "extra storage". Good to use a "local supplier"
Easy to order and pay
Really happy with my new fridge freezer from Hanson electrical. Easy to purchase online, great communication, and friendly team delivering it. Very polite, efficient and reliable. I will definitely use them again (good prices too!). Thank you!!
Excellent service the order was for my mither, all dealt with over the phone as I live in the Highlands 400miles away. Highly recommend Hansons 👍
Excellent service, quick and easy to order on line with a good choice of delivery. Rang before they arrived, the delivery men were polite and did an excellent job.
Please with my fridge freezer, washing machine and tumble drier. All delivered when they said. I wasnt sure on the washer make (Blomberg) but following a recommendation in store, i bought it, so far it is really good, seems very quiet. Delivery of all items was really quick after ordering and the delivery men wore masks. Would definitely buy from them again.
Fantastic service as always.
Ordered a 'table top' freezer. Very prompt with delivery, on time, and with 2 polite men who delivered to my door as requested.
I shall use this firm in the future, and would recommend to others as dealing with a local, reliable firm is much better than dealing with the 'big boys'.
Always great service, and best of all the price, delivered and installed safely.
Excellent Service, Next day delivery on a Saturday even during these strange times. All Covid safe.

Removal of old Washing Machine and all packaging of new machine perfect solution at a perfect price
Good price, great service, they even loaded the fridge into the car for me.
Very happy with Hanson Electrical, we'll certainly use them again.
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.85 based on 463 reviews