Hanson Electrical Reviews

Read Hanson Electrical Reviews

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

Tell us how Hanson Electrical made you happy
We have just bought a new Fridge as ours just gave up after a lot of years service. So pleased we picked Hansons. The service was fabulous from the point of the easy ordering on line to the super customer service when we went to collect the fridge. Hansons staff even carried the fridge to put it in the car for us. All in all great service and another reason to shop local and support our local businesses. As we are looking for a new kitchen very soon, we will certainly give Hansons another visit in the not too distant future. Great Job Hansons and nice to see customer service still remains - a great plus point ... In the words of Arnold Schwarzenegger ' I'll be back' ****
Ordered a chest freezer on line. Very easy to order, good choices. Was delivered two days after ordering. Brilliant service. Very pleased.
Excellent service, delivered on time by two very nice chaps, will definitely use this company againEE
The service was brilliant, as was the price. It was delivered the next day by two men who took the fridge to the kitchen for us. When ordering I ordered the same fridge twice I was refunded the next day after con tacking their help line. I would definitely recommend Hansons
Excellent service! Would definitely recommend and use again.
Excellent service. Friendly and helpful staff, first-class product. Fitting of cooker and disposing of old appliance also promptly taken care of via a Hanson- recommended firm. A pleasure to deal with.
My first order with Hanson's, the experience was fantastic.
Everything was fine dryer delivered on time and the driver was lovely.
The office staff who dealt with me were very professional and helpful
Would certainly recommend and use again

Regards
Linda Cook[
been looking for a particular induction hob for weeks and nobody had one and nobody really helped me. called Hanson's and was blown away with help and service levels received. will be back for future electrical purchases .Thankyou and well done to all at Hanson
Ordered on line which was very easy, next day received a phone call from a real person !! Which was fantastic, what a very nice touch. My freezer arrived on time, delivered by two nice chaps. I am very very pleased with my purchase and dealing with Hanson Electical I would recommend to anyone, I will be telling all my friends. Thank you once again.
Margaret Southern.
Great service from start to finish, would definitely recommend Hanson Electrical.
They were able to supply us with the freezer we wanted when we were unable to source one locally due to lack of production due to Coronavirus. Very helpful staff and a very quick turnaround. Full marks.
I ordered a freezer on-line, product arrived 2 days later. I did need to speak to the team to rearrange my delivery and they were incredibly helpful. I will definitely be shopping at Hanson's again. Thank you.
Quick easy and helpful
Prompt responses for the queries. Timely delivery. Good service.
Five star service from the initial phone call to Mike at the Willerby Road branch, friendly and helpful, through to the delivery and installation of my cooker and fridge freezer. Prices, communication and timing great and personal feeling unlike bigger suppliers. Will be back for any future requirements and recommend to all. Thanks guys.
Very pleased with everything. Customer service , delivery was great.
Really happy with the work and effort
Richard Rand took
To fix my cooker,
A job well done,
Thankyou Richard
Two, very respectful to Covid19, delivery men brought my fridge/freezer. First floor flat with turn on the stairs, they left nothing to chance removing(and replacing) lamp,table,ornaments. As arranged, old fridge freezer and all packaging removed. Excellent customer care.
Got a date for tuesday moring got to 13:30 still not arrived when i rang the shop got told running late might be another hour i told them i had lost a day’s pay he said no you lost half a day
Great service from Dave at the Holderness road shop we ordered a double oven Tuesday morning and he arranged fitting and it was delivered and installed the next day fantastic service . Well done to all.
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.84 based on 411 reviews