Hanson Electrical Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hanson Electrical

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

How would you rate Hanson Electrical ?

"Excellent service, very quick and efficient"
"From minute of ordering to delivery of washing machine 100% customer involvement. Well done again Hanson Electrical."
"Ordered a fridge / freezer Monday night online , received emailed confirmation immediately of order , Tuesday rang me to thank me for the order , and confirm delivery Wednesday would I prefer am or pm - Am early as possible , could you text me to confirm half hour before , text received 9.00am we'll deliver in half hour arrived 9.30 .put in position in garage . Great communication, great verbal instructions on use from delivery men . Certainly highlights why when possible I buy from local suppliers who supplied best cost and service . Thank you very much ."
"The after sales service was as good as the pre-sales advice and assistance. Doubly happy!"
"Excellent service both on-line and with the local shop. Delivery guys were excellent as well."
"Really helpful on the phone for initial enquiry. Ordering easy online, delivered on time! Excellent"
"Bought a dishwasher, oven, hob and cooker hood. Some great help and advice from Tom. Would highly recommend Hansons and will definitely be a returning customer."
"Local company, with first class customer service. Very knowledgeable staff, who don’t hassle you like the big chain electrical stores. I won’t go anywhere else for my electrical goods. I recommend Hanson to all my friends and colleagues."
"First class service .Fridge delivered on time and phone call half an hour before delivery to let us know when it was going to arrive."
"Friendly & helpful when walked into the shop but left alone to wander & discuss in private, when we told the assistant which cooker we wanted she went onto the computer to find it. It was in the warehouse, was shown the same one in a different color & explained which color we wanted. Then offered a good installation & disposal service. Would highly recommend Hanson & the company they use for installation. Thank you"
"Very happy with the service and delivery"
"Delivery men arrived on time, unpacked checked my appliance and lifted it into position . very good service."
"Purchased a Hoover frost free fridge/freezer from here and it didn't seem right from the start but I kept thinking maybe it will settle. The freezer was freezing up. Rang Hoover for after approximately 7months and they were not very helpful at all, only interested in selling me an extended warranty. After being messed around and getting nowhere with them we contacted Hanson's and Paul was great. He did the liaising with Hoover but unfortunately they still messed us around with repairs. Eventually, when repair didn't work and freezer still frosting up Paul organised us a speedy replacement. Real customer service in action. Would recommend Hanson for your electrical goods. I will be purchasing my next white goods from them. Well done on a great job. Thank you so much."
"Ordered a Neff washing machine integrated on line for my Mum. They called her and agreed delivery, arranged to take away the old one and fitted the integrated washing machine for her too. Mum said service was great and took all the stress out of it. First class service. Would use again just for that"
"Goods in stock, I ordered online and had a fast efficient service. Very helpful staff loaded goods into my vehicle."
"Quick an easy transaction, product everything that was described and delivery drivers really helpful"
"Excellent service , efficient and good value for money. Great service bring the new product install it and take the old one away , no fuss no clearing up"
"Very good service and efficient!"
"Hanson supplied exactly what I wanted, a new fridge without an ice box, the free delivery date suited me and was communicated very early in the transaction rather than having to wait days and not knowing what time it would arrive. On the delivery day I decided a new chest freezer would be a good idea. I simply phoned Hanson after picking the item from their web site and it was delivered at the same time as the fridge. The delivery men were friendly and very helpful. Excellent service. Will use Hanson again."
"Efficient friendly service"