Hanson Electrical Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Hanson Electrical

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

How would you rate Hanson Electrical?

"Excellent service, would definitely recommend"
"Excellent price. Delivered within 48 hours. Delivery team very efficient."
"Very helpful on delivery and over the telephone. Easy to order on line. Delivered to my elderly parents and men were very patient and helpful with them"
"I am very happy with the washing machine I purchased, and the service from you was great. Thank you."
"Appallingly service, did my research I wanted a Dyson Stick vacuum, wanted to use local independent retailer rather than a large store. Only one other customer in store, I stood next to lady serving, next to vacuums, then walked round the store,came back she never said she would get someone to help, I counted 5 members of staff in the shop, in the end the cleaner who was hoovering asked if I needed any help and offered to get a member of staff. I was so appalled with the service I just took the vacuum to the till paid for it and left. Next time I'll use a large store at least you get good customer service with a smile. Oh the vacuum cleaners are situated next to the checkout!!!!"
"Delivered on time and with notice. Purchase conducted efficiently."
"I ordered a tumble dryer from Hanson's unknown to me I orderd the small tumble dryer. They rung me and explained and I 're order the correct one. Excellent service and friendly"
"Super service as usual. Cheerful delivery drivers."
"After going round all the major white goods stores and none of them having the item we wanted in we went home and just by chance happened to go on your website. I could of saved myself a totally wasted day if I'd come to you straight away."
"excellent service. delivered on time and delivery team very helpful."
"They, re Grrrrrreat!"
"good service machine delivered as promised and at a good price thanks"
"The experience was great!"
"Price was extremely competitive. Easy collection."
"We have had a new kitchen fitted and Hanson Electrical was recommended to us for the appliances Having looked online initially I had a good idea of the price I would like to pay for the goods. We went to the store on Willerby Road and Laura helped us with the purchase. We had a list of our requirements and she found what we required and worked out the cost, she gave us the best price and they worked out a very similar price to the internet without hesitation we placed the order. The after sale service has been terrific they delivered the goods when promised We would not hesitate to recommend Hanson Electrical based on our buying experience the whole transaction was first class Thank You Graham & Julie"
"Lovely staff very efficient and helpful"
"Excellent service, very quick and efficient"
"From minute of ordering to delivery of washing machine 100% customer involvement. Well done again Hanson Electrical."
"Ordered a fridge / freezer Monday night online , received emailed confirmation immediately of order , Tuesday rang me to thank me for the order , and confirm delivery Wednesday would I prefer am or pm - Am early as possible , could you text me to confirm half hour before , text received 9.00am we'll deliver in half hour arrived 9.30 .put in position in garage . Great communication, great verbal instructions on use from delivery men . Certainly highlights why when possible I buy from local suppliers who supplied best cost and service . Thank you very much ."
"The after sales service was as good as the pre-sales advice and assistance. Doubly happy!"
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.85 based on 203 reviews