Hanson Electrical Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Hanson Electrical

websales@hansonelectrical.co.uk

228-232 Willerby Road

How would you rate Hanson Electrical?

"Easy to order, called next morning to confirm my chosen delivery slot. Fantastic delivery staff couldn't have been more helpful."
Kevin Robinson
Verified Buyer
"Good price, helpful staff and had the stock when I needed the item. Will use again."
D Collinson
Verified Buyer
"Saved £280 on the list price and was delivered on the day requested. Communication was spot on. Delivered in the time slot and couldn’t do enough.even removed my gate to enable delivery to the rear of property. Definitely 5 🌟"
"I like the clear website which is very straightforward to use. I also appreciate the prompt call which confirms the order. Very polite staff - I include delivery men in this."
"Brilliant service"
Miss J. Pinder
Unverified Reviewer
"Have bought a number of items recently and always find the sakes staff to be friendly and helpful. Professional service all round.. Delivery arrived when expected and drivers very friendly. Items situated where needed and advice given before use. Would definitely recommend."
"Fantastic company to deal with, can thoroughly recommend them."
MR PHILIP MCCOY
Verified Buyer
"I ordered an oven online and picked it up from the shop in West Hull within an hour. It was brought out of the shop and I received help in loading it into my car."
Mr M J Hebb
Verified Buyer
"Easy internet site to use. Plenty of choice for the appliance that I required - Tumble dryer. Delivered within 2 days and the old machine removed by a couple of pleasant guys."
Miss Ruth Stead
Unverified Reviewer
"The salesmen at Hanson Electrical. Are exemptlarly. They certainly know their stuff. When it comes to all things electrical. Thanks guys. From Miss Ruth Stead. Nestor Grove. Hull."
Fiona In Willerby.
Verified Reviewer
"Needed oven at short notice for a tenanted flat. Helpful staff at Hansons on Willerby Road who arranged delivery the next day. Also arranged for someone to fit it at the same time and take away old cooker. Delivery guys were really helpful and even brought a copy of the receipt, which i had misplaced, the following day. Now have a very happy tenant. Now I'm on the lookout for a tumble dryer. Guess where I'll be going!! Thankyou Hansons."
Lisa Holdstock
Verified Buyer
"The delivery was done on the date requested. Good service. The only thing I can suggest is that you should email to confirm delivery date as I did not get this but I was able to track my order"
MR ALLAN DICKINSON
"friendly and helpful"
"Order was ok, delivery ok, installed fine, packaging from the new washer left on the front doorstep?, Not informed it was left there, queried It, it's not their policy to remove it.. fair enough but don't leave it on the doorstep (you took the old washer away or was that because I paid for that to be done)"
Mrs Susan E O Connell
Verified Buyer
"I was pleased with the phone service and the delivery was excellent especially as the two men was so helpful and pleasant to me."
"We placed the order online on the Sunday afternoon and had a confirmation phone call on Monday morning about the delivery. Had a phone call to confirm delivery the day before it was due then a further phone call on the delivery day to check whether it was convenient for them to call an hour or so earlier than anticipated. Very impressed with the service we received and would definitely use Hanson’s again."
MR TERENCE DALTON
Verified Buyer
"value for money. Excellent service. efficient and prompt delivery at time specified."
"Delivered the correct product at the time they advised."
"Good customer service ."
MRS L KELLY
Verified Buyer
"Excellent web site, no delivery charge, reasonable charge for removal of old washer, delivery on time and able to pick Day, only disappointment, I asked if you would connect washer but was told not on intergrated"
Hanson Electrical is rated 4.83 based on 142 reviews